Should Japan Host the Olympics?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Hosting the Olympics in Japan: Is It Worth It?
  • The Benefits of Hosting the Olympics in Japan
  • The Impact of Hosting the Olympics in Japan
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削をお願いします

テーマは「日本でオリンピックを開催すべきか否か」です。  I think we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I think it would benefit Japan in some respects. First, holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us much money, but profit would be larger than it. It is because many foreign people come to japan and spend much money. Moreover if Olympics were been held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When it is held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much money. For these reasons, I think inviting Olympics is good for us. 文法のほか、文章構成なども指導していただけると嬉しいです。 あと受験が近くて緊張で体調が悪いです。一言応援メッセージをください!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

[添](削) I think we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan(. I think)[, because] it [will](would) benefit Japan in some respects. First, holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it (would) cost[s] us much money, but [its] profit would be larger(than it). It is because many foreign people come to Japan and spend much money. [Second,](Moreover) if Olympic[ game]s were (been) held in Japan, Japanese people could directly [enjoy them](see it) more easily. When it is held in other countries, most Japanese people can't [afford to] go, and even if [some of them](they) were able to go, it would cost them too much money. For these reasons, I think inviting Olympics is good for us. 伝えたい内容がよく整理されていて好感が持てます.文法が少々破綻していても伝える力があります.簡潔に伝える力を武器にしてください. ホーキング博士はひとりでは何も出来ないほどの体でありながら世界をリードし,物理を知らない人にも宇宙のへの夢を伝えています.出来ないことに目を向けるのは無駄です.

T-hokuyo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 褒めていただけてとても嬉しいです! 細かい文法にも気を配って書けるよう気をつけます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

はじめに。。 わたしならThink の変わりにBelieveを使用します。自分の力強い思いが相手にも伝わります。 [ ]は単語を少し変えたところ、( )は単語を付け足したところです。質問者様の文章はあまり触らないようにしました。 I [think → believe that] we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I [think → believe] (this) would benefit Japan in some respects. First(ly) , holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us [much money → a lot(Costを使用しているのでMoneyを使用しなくともお金のことだとわかる)], [but → however, (でも → しかしながら、)] [profit would be larger than it → it could result in long term profits(長期的に見れば利益になる可能性がある)] (It is必要なし.前の文章とつなげる) because many foreign people [come to → will visit] japan and (may)spend [much money → a lot(ここもSpendをしようしてるのでMoney は言う必要なし)] Moreover(,) if Olympics were [been → to be] held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When [it is → they are: Olympicsは複数形]held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much (Costがあるのでmoney必要なし). For these reasons, I [think → believe] inviting Olympics is good for us. これをきれいに書くと: I believe that we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I believe this would benefit Japan in some respects. Firstly , holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us a lot, however, it could result in long term profits because many foreign people will visit Japan and may spend a lot. Moreover, if Olympics were to be held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When they are held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much. For these reasons, I [think → believe] inviting Olympics is good for us. 文章自体は内容もしっかりしていますので完璧にしようと思わなければ削除をしなくても十分理解可能です。自信を持ってください。 受験はストレスがたまりますが、がんばってくださいね!

T-hokuyo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます、自信が付きました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語添削お願いします 

テーマは、外国に行ったとき日本について教えてあげたいこと。 文化、流行などなんでも構わないということです。 I want to tell foreign people about Japanese tradition. It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell it rather than temporary fashions. There are two things which especially I want to tell about. First is Origami. It is unique to japan. Although it is difficult, it would enable us to communicate with each other. I think foreign people would enjoy it very much. Second is Japanese foods. Recently they have been spreading widely, but there must be much more Japanese foods which aren't known to foreign people. I want to tell wonderfulness of them. If I ware able to tell about such things, foreign people would come to be interested in Japan. 仮定法に自信がありません。 文章構成などについても指摘していただけると嬉しいです。

• 【英語】添削お願いします 無人島

テーマは無人島に着いたらどうするかです。 設定としては自分以外にも何人か漂流者がいるそうです。 If I were flushed out to an inhabitable island, I would firstly suggest the other survivors that we search for foods which enable us to live at least three days. If it were not for foods, we can do nothing. Also, if not, it would be a matter of time to die. Only with foods, we could have margin to think what to do next. Second, I would suggest that we examine whether it is safe around us. If it were proved to be dangerous, for example, there are violent animals, we would try to protect us. By contrast, if it were proved to be safe around us, we could wait for help with relieved. 文法、時制、構成などについてチェックお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語を添削してほしいです。

地元の高校に通う英語ができない一般高校生です。 今度、授業で最近の話題について一分間のスピーチをしなくてはいけません。 その原稿を書いたのですが、いまいちな感じが否めません。 もしよろしければ、修正等加えていただきたいと思います。 以下、原稿です Today, I would like to talk about soccer. Soccer is one of the most famous sports in the world. But I don’t like it very much. For no special reason. I feel like playing it when I watch it on TV. I’m not good at playing soccer. I often play TV game of soccer. I’m not good at it, too. Now, World Cup is being held in Brazil. People all over the world are watching an exciting soccer game. From 1 pm, the World Cup are telecast live via satellite. However I don’t watch the game. It is hard for me to get up early. Japanese national soccer team participated the World Cup. However they were eliminated in the prelim. I want that they will be better prepared for the next tournament. Which countries do you think will win? よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 英語日記22 日本の大学

日本の大学 今回は日本の大学について書いてみました。 最近誰も回答してくれないのですが。英語のためがんばります。 実際僕も大学生の年齢なので、よく大学のことはわかるつもりです。 ちなみに20です。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I would like to talk about university in Japan. It is said that university in Japan is difficult to enter it, but it is easy to graduate from your university. How about foreign universities are. In the USA, on the contrary, it is easy to enter a university and difficult to graduate from it, so many student in the USA drop out from their university. I have friends who are university student in Japan. This is in my opinion, I think that my friends who are university student don’t trend to study hard. I am not criticizing them just because there are many temptations so many university students yield to temptation. I think if I were a university student in Japan, I would not study hard. This is because I tend to puzzle from surrounding environment. However, I like people who are university student !!!

• 至急英語にお願いします

If you like to save money, you might be penalized for this in the future. This would encourage people not to hold money, but spend it. This might be important in societies such as Japan, where people traditionally save large amounts of money. A strong economy is one in which money changes hands often. Money "grows" in this way.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 英語日記11 なぜ勉強するのか

英語日記11 なぜ勉強するのか すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 Why people study? What do you answer if you are asked why do you study? To get a good job? To earn many money? Maybe many young students answer YES. It is said that there are many smart people in Japan. I also think so. However, do you think that if a number of smart people increase, which give a chance to develop in Japan? The answer is NO. I think that talent is much more important than studying. Of course, studying is important thing, but looking for your own talent is more important.

• 添削お願いします

I think gambling should not be banned. If it is banned, some people living the revenue cannot life. Certainly there is something dangerous in any point, I think it is not to ban. As a result that it should be legalized and limit to gamble. It depends you for gambling to how to use. 文法的に間違いは無いでしょうか。なかったら暗記しようかなと思ってます。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 一橋大学  自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・ 日本は民主主義国家ではない。                                                                                                   I do not agree with this statement. I think the meaning of this word "democracy" is that a people can live actively in a country. There are many reasons why I think so, but I would like to write here two reasons about it. First, the education system in Japan is so a firm that children and student can study various subjects which will be very convenient in a society. I think that this would make it possible for them to live actively in Japan. Second, people have various rights for living in Japan. Thanks to these rights, people can live in Japan safely, and actively. Thus, I do not agree that Japan is not a democratic country and what is important is how you take an action actively. (127字)                                                               今回は難しかったです。いつも制限時間として20分を設けてやっているのですが、今回はそれを超えてしまいました。また、文章もまとまりがないかなとも思います。文法面を中心に評価をお願いいたします。