• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:すみませんが、英語の文書がわかりませんが、だれが教えていただけませんか)

英語文書が理解できないときの依頼と翻訳のお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の文書が理解できず、翻訳をお願いする方法について教えてください。
  • 翻訳が急務であり、早急な対応をお願いしたいです。
  • 手話は聴覚障害者とのコミュニケーションに非常に重要であり、言語としての特徴があります。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> Sign language is very important for communicating with and among the hearing impaired. > It was born out of their communities naturally. It has a unique structure as a language. > Word order and ways of expression are very different from those of spoken languages. > Sign linguistics has gradually made these differences clear. > For example, Japanese sign language has almost no particles; the forms of each verb and adjective have almost no changes. 手話は聴覚に障害のある人とのコミュニケーションを取る場合や聴覚障害者同士がコミュニケーションをとる場合に必要なものだ。手話の出自はもちろんその必要のある人たちのコミュニティーだった。手話は言語として独特な構造を持つ。語順と表現方法が話し言葉とは非常に異なる。手話言語学(手話学)がその違いを徐々に明らかにしてきた。たとえば、日本語の手話には不変化詞がほとんど存在しないこと、動詞や形容詞が語形変化しないこと、など。 > Like spoken languages, there is a large variety of sign languages. > There are also many regional and social dialects. > We have another kind of sign language in japan, that is, *signed japanese.* > It was created for the hearing impaired to learn Japanese more effectively and properly. > It has the same word order and ways of expression as spoken Japanese. > Particles and auxiliary verbs are expressed by manual letters. > However, most of the hearing impaired are not so willing to use signed Japanese. 話し言葉と同様に、手話にもいろいろな種類がある。手話には、地域や社会による方言の違いさえある。日本にはまた、「手話付き日本語」と呼ばれる種類の手話がある。これは聴力障害者に効果的に正確に日本語を学ばせるために作られた。それは、話し言葉としての日本語と同じ語順と表現方法が用いられる。不変化詞や助動詞は手書きの文字で示される。けれど、聴覚障害者の多くの人たちは、手話付き日本語なるものを用いることに積極的ではない。 > Today, sign language enjoys a high position in society. > In Sweden, it is accepted as a national language. > It is an important language also in Thailand, Uganda and so on. > In Japan, translating machine for sign language have been developed. > These will be very useful for the hearing impaired in various places around the world. 今日、手話は社会のなかで高い地位を与えられている。スウェーデンでは、国語として受け入れられている。タイやウガンダなどでも、重要な言語の扱いをしている。手話の翻訳機が日本では開発されてきた。それは世界のいたるところにいる聴覚障害者にとって、とても有用なものになるかもしれない。 * ほぼ直訳してみましたが、最後の These というのが、本当に These という語なのかどうか、ちょっと疑問を覚えました。単語の綴りの誤りなどは、適当と思われる語の綴りに直して訳しました。

xuefenfei2010
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました、助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 選択問題 質問です。

本文: 『Be it in Braille, sign language or any other of the world's languages,』mutual communication can vastly enrich the lives of individuals and society (  ) large. 問1 上記『 』部分の内容と最も近い意味の文を選びなさい。 (ア)Whether it is in Braille, sign language or any other of the world's languages. (イ)Even though it must be in Braille, sign language or any other of the world's languaages. (ウ)If you must use sign language or any other of the world's languages in Braille. (エ)No matter how impossible it is in Braille, sign language or any other of the world's languages. 問2 (  )に入る適切な語を選びなさい。 (ア)at (イ)in (ウ)for (エ)on お世話になっております。 上記問の解答、本文・問の日本語訳を教えて頂けないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 英語の和訳なのですが、、、

学生なんですけど英語が苦手で なかなか和訳できません だから教えてください 題名:Written Language 内容: Children between the ages of two and five are able to acquire a spoken language without much help. Parents may help by correcting mistakes, but children learn to speak mostly by listening to the people around them. They imitate the sounds that they have heard. On the other hand, writing systems must be taught. In Japan for example, children learn how to read and write kanji, hiragana, and katakana for a number of years. They have teachers and textbooks to help them. Speech is a very efficient method of communication. No tools are needed. The sounds that are used are made with the lungs, throat, tongue and mouth. Speech is also very quick. Speaking a sentence is much faster than writing it down. Needless to say, speech also has limitations. To begin with, once a sound is made, it disappers forever, so communication is limited to that particular time and place. Ideas that are passed on from person to person must be remembered and repeated precisely. Also, since spoken words are stored only in the minds of the listener, what is spoken can be forgotten or remembered incorrectly. With written language, however, a writer can carefully create sentences that communicate his or her ideas precisely. Once the words are written down, they can be read by anyone who can read that language. 結構長いですがよろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 空所に適当な語句をいれてください! 1.Harry as well as you () responsible for that accident. (1)are (2)do (3)does (4)is 2.Both my brother and my sister () studying abroad. (1)are (2)have (3)is (4) was 3.Some of the most remarkable scientists in history () not considered especially intelligent in their school days. (1)is (2)are (3)was (4)were 誤った箇所を指摘し正しい形になおしてください! 4.Most of the class members (1)[is] working (2)[people] and (3)[very] few of them ever (4)[miss]a class. 5.There (1)[has] been many (2)[cases] of (3)[the] flu in this area (4)[in recent] years. 以上の5問です! 見づらいかもしれませんがお願いします!

• 英語の添削

英語(英文)の添削 学校の授業で書いてきてくださいといわれて書いたものです。 どこかおかしい所や、他の表現に変えた方が良いところがあれば教えてください。 自分のお気に入りの場所の紹介文です。 I know there are many parks in Aichi. One of my favorite places is a park called Tsutsujinosato. The park was complicated in 1992. I was surprised that the year is the same as my birth year. The park is located by windmills. There are a lot of trees around the park, so the atomosphere is quite and peaceful. We can be relaxed. The park is famous for a long slide of strange shape. Itlooks like a big snake. It makes the place funny. An open space in the park that I often play baseball with my friends is very large. A steam locomotive has long stopped n the park but it took off too many years ago. Now, Nakagawa city keep it and we can enjoy riding on it. In spring, the park is filled with a lot of flowers of azalea. It is very beautiful. We can feel its sweet smell. Therefore, I recomend to visit in April. There are a lot of happy points in Tsutsujinosato. It is the best place for me to play. 自分が気になるところは、文頭に多少The parkが多いことです。他は自分の今の力ではどうしようもなくて・・・ 指摘して下さる方がいれば本当に助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただける方どうぞよろしくお願いします。 You had Mars in Aquarius. This does not make it easy to find deep love, and can make for loneliness and sometimes foolish infatuations. Though there is a longing for the glamour romance in the old sense. Mars was the roman god of war and passion, and his position has much to do with the love that you will find. He is a fiery dreamy planet in this sign. Your soul mate is an inventive and original man, once he has met you, will become devoted to you. His ideas can be eccentric and his approach to love is intellectual. He will try to impress you with his intelligence and court you that way. The union will be cool, or cold rather than passionate. For with this sign much remains in the mind. He is very much an individual. Not really one of the crowd, but idealistic and noble.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now I will try and get his initials for you. There are several different alphabets in the world. The Hebrew, oriental, Cyrillic, all are different. This system was originally used to obtain English names, But it has since been revised. and has excellent accuracy for other languages and alphabets. The system gives the sound of the initials or name as it is spoken. This is not always the same as the initial itself, because not all names and letters are spoken in the same way as they are spelled; but it should be very close. I have tried to allow for different languages and voices and accents in my system.

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

So intimate is the relation between a language and the people who speak it that the two can scarcely be thought of apart. A language lives only so long as there are peo- ple who speak it and use it as their native tongue, and its greatness is only that given to it by these people. A language is important because the people who speak it are important-politically, economically, commercialally, social-ly, culturally. English, French, and German are great and important languages ​​because they are the languages ​​of great and important peoples; for this reason they are widely studied outside the country of their use. -A. C. BAUGH, A History of the English Language 構文分析よろしくお願い致します。 できるだけ丁寧に解説して頂けると嬉しいです🙇‍♀️

• 英語

(1)~(3)まで教えてください。 According to researchers from the University of Manchester, 90% of the world's language are ((1)) to disappear by 2050. One such tongue is Tofa, spoken by only about 60 people who keep reindeer on the empty land in Siberia. One of the researchers speaks the language, and says that he can speak fluently enough to be able to express anything he wants to say. The researchers have been trying to keep records of endangered languages or videos. They have done fieldwork across the globe to investigate languages ranging from Faroese (50,000 speakers) to Banawa, one of 300 languages spoken in the Amazon basin. At a recent meeting, Yaron Matras, who speaks 13 languages, played a recording of a British Romani speaker made in the 1950s. He said that British Romani is now ((2)) at the level of extinction, and he is ((3)) looking for the alleged four or five families in Wales who still speak it. There is no shortage of languages. At the last count there were about 6,000 , but only 4% of them are spoken by 96% of the people in the world. About 10 languages, including English, Arabic, and Hindi, are spoken by more than 100 million people each. No one needs to worry about them. But the little languages with little chance of survival need help. According to a professor at the University of Manchester, people are aware of threats to ecology and of species dying out, but they don't realize that we are leaving languages to die out. It is true that every languages is the repository of the culture of the people who speak it. When we lose the last speaker, we lose the people's cultural memory.

• 英語の例文は原文のままでいいのでしょうか?(翻訳)

以下の英文を翻訳するとき、(1)の"the red flag is a conventional sign of danger"や(2)の"Mary means trouble","Mary means well","Smoke means fire"等の例文として挙げている文は原文のままでいいのでしょうか? また、その例文の箇所に""(ダブルクオーテーション)等つけた方がいいのでしょうか?お時間があれば以下の英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)Whereas smoke is a natural sign of fire, causally connected with what it signifies, the red flag is a conventional sign of danger: it is a culturally established symbol. These distinctions between the intentional and the nonintentional, on the one hand, and between what is natural and what is conventional, or symbolic, on the other, play a central part in the theoretical investigation of meaning. (2)That the verb 'mean' is being employed in different senses in the examples that I have used so far is evident from the fact that Mary means trouble is ambiguous: it can be taken like Mary means well or like Smoke means fire. Indeed, with a little imagination it is possible to devise a context, or scenario, in which the verb 'mean' in Mary means trouble can be plausibly interpreted in the way that it would normally be interpreted in That red flag means danger. Most language-utterances, we shall see, depend for their interpretation upon the context in which they are used. And the vast majority of them have a wider range of meanings than first come to mind. Utterances containing the word 'meaning' (or the verb 'mean') are no different from other English utterances in this respect.