• ベストアンサー

宣伝文句ですが.....

短い文だとまとめられるのですが、長い文になると ちんぷんかんになります。下の文章をもう少し まともにしたいのですが、どうすれば伝わるでしょうか?売り物の宣伝文句です _____________________________________________ これは昔からのアメリカのXXXファンなら どんなに入手困難なものかわかるでしょう。 袋にも「Special Limited Edition」と書いてある とおり、日本では出荷数が少なく、ファンの間では 平均100ドルから200ドルで取引されているものです。 開封してないのはまず日本でもありません。 現在生産完了品です。xxx商品は日本にも専門店 が無いため、入手するのは難しいです。 If it's XXX fan of the United States from old times, it's the very hard-to-find one might be understood. The number of shipments is little, and the one in Japan as written that the bag is "Special Limited Edition" have dealings over for 200 dollars from the average 100 dollars between fans. It's not in Japan that doesn't open a Bag either. It's the production completion goods now. There is no specialty store of the xxx commodity in Japan.Therefore, it's very difficult to obtain it. _________________________ あと、激レアとか鬼レアとか手に入りにくい ものは日本でそう言いますが、アメリカのサイト 見てもRareとかしか書いてません。強調すると すると、very Rare,Vintage Rare,most Rare, これだと和製英語ですかね?

• legs
  • お礼率92% (1500/1623)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

私なりにちょっと改訂を。。。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are a great enthusiast of XXX from the United States, you would probably know that this is a very hard thing to find in these days. As you can see what's written on the bag, it is a "Special Limited Edition" and only a few was imported in Japan. It's being dealed average of $100 to $200. You will never find one with bags sealed. It is extremely hard to obtain this product because it is not being produced anymore and also, there is not even one XXX stores in Japan. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 強調するならば、"extremely"をつけるのが最も自然です。 very rareはいいですが、vintage rareというのはなかなか言わないのではないでしょうか。

legs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 英語慣れした方に出会えてありがたいです。 わたくし、英語がちんぷんかんぷんで適当に知ってる 単語をこうかな?とあてはめているのですが、 やはりいつも回答者さんに答えをもらうと、 あ~こうなんだぁと納得させられてしまいます。 If you are a great enthusiast of XXX from the United Statesこれの方がスマートですね。Lomg toimeを変えて Old timeとか昔ならった語句を入れたのが私のそもそもの間違いでした>_<。 extremely=非常にという事ですね。気づきませんでした。vintage rare確かに日本語英語かもしれません...。 とても参考になりました。 使ってみようと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

A long-time XXX fan from America would know that this item is so hard to get. As "Special Limited Edition" on its bag tells you, only a very limited number have been shipped to Japan. XXX collectors buy the item at an average of $100-200. So rare to find one with its package sealed, as this model has been out of production. Remember, XXX does not have its specialty stores here. This is your chance. 短くしました。ちょっと最後変えてますけど、英語では重複表現は避けるべきなので。お嫌いなら変えて下さい。 very rareはよく使いますね。vintage rareは使いませんが、rare vintageなら使えます。珍しくて年代物というニュアンスで。

legs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 >英語では重複表現は避けるべきなので。 これは知りませんでした。 rare vintageかぁ....逆だったんですね。 わたくし、とても素人なんで勉強になりました。

legs
質問者

補足

私はポイントを与える行為がとても 苦手です。いろいろと思考錯誤しながら それぞれ、皆様がすばらしい回答 されるのでとても迷ってしまいます。 ですので今回は先きに答えて頂いた方から 順にポイント入れることにしました。 私の文にはない言葉This is your chance. これにはなるほど!と思いました。 購買意欲が湧く文ですよね! これはこれからどんどん使わせて頂きます。 深夜に回答くるとは思ってなかったので ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を教えて下さい。

ヒントがhaving a large distance from the top or surface to the bottom There are very rare creatures in the (○) sea. 2、ヒントがa group consisting of one or two parent and their children "Suzuki" is a very common (○)name in Japan. ○に当てはまる単語一語と英文の意味を教えて下さい。 皆さん、たびたびすみません。 単位がかかっているんで教えて下さい。

• この英語はあっていますか・・・?

自分で書いた文章なのですが、合っているかわからないので 間違っていたらご指摘お願いいたします><! However, English is not the one in one country alone. In fact, this English is used all over the world. But, the opportunity to meet British English is of rare occurrence to me when I'm in Japan. In addition, I suffer inconvenience from I can’t understand British English. --------------------------------------------------------------- It is to understand British’s culture. But, the opportunity to meet British English is of rare occurrence to me when I'm in Japan. Even if I am the international class, the chance to meet British culture is of rare to me. It can be recognized that there is a different culture. But, if this goes on I may end to live without learning other culture in the culture of Japan.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

• the rightの意味をお尋ね

以下の文の3段目に出てくるthe right or the special relationshipの語句(とりわけ the rightの意味)が分かりません。どうか教えてください。 In general, doing business in Japan has never been straightforward. As in all other market penetration problems, speaking the language and to be accustomed to the business culture of the market concerned are very important. Language is a major entry barrier to the Japanese market, and the lack of the proficiency in the English language in Japan further complicates business operation. But another crucial aspect to doing business in Japan is the importance of relationships. Relationship is a key concept in Japan. The right or the ‘special’ relationship not only ‘cuts through’ the language barrier, it also whizzes one’s way through complicated and laborious legal system in Japan.

• 和訳

こんにちは、大学生です。 スペインは面積が日本の2倍で人口は1/3であるという日本語を英語にしたらどうなるでしょうか? 添削してください。 Spain is twice as laerge as Japan but Its population is one-third as many as it's of japan.

• ハリケーンについて気遣う言葉

ハリケーンの件について英語にしたいのですが、気の使う言葉で、 どのように英文にしていいか検討がつきません。 「今回の災害で沢山の方が被害に見舞われ、とても 落胆されてると思いますが一日も早く街が復興される事を 願っております。 日本は企業は50億ドルの支援を発表しました」 "A lot of one undergoes the damage by this disaster, and I think that it is discouraged very much, but a town prays for it being revived as soon as possible". In Japan, the company announced support of 5000000000 dollars" take care.

• 和訳の添削をして下さい。

以下の和訳の添削をお願いします。 Of every ten new perfumes put on the market, perhaps only one will succeed. 市場に出ているようにされるあらゆる10個の新しい香水のうち、だいたいわずか1個は成功する。 It's risky to try, as a company introducing a new fragrance can easily run through a budget of 20 million dollars. それをためすことは、新しい香水を導入している会社が2000万ドルの予算を簡単に使い果たすことができるので危険だ。 Profits, however, can be very high. しかし、利益は非常に高くありえる。 One successful fragrance, CK One from designer Calvin Klein, made 250 million dollars in its first year. 1つの成功した香り、デザイナーCalvin KleinからのCK Oneは、その最初の年に2億5000万ドル儲けた。 In the perfume world, an essence is a material with its own special aroma. 香水の世界では、エキスはそれ自身の特別な香りによる材料だ。

• 英語の質問です。自作英文を添削してください。

私は「one」を使いこなせないのですが、以下の私自作の英文の文法は間違っているでしょうか? Russian language is one of the most difficult one for Japanese people to learn of all the languages in the world. oneでlanguageをあらわしたつもりです。 「ロシア語は日本人が学ぶには世界の言語の中でも最も難しい言語の内の一つだ。」がもとです。 お手数ですがぜひ添削よろしくお願いします。 PS そういえば最上級で「~のうち」をあらわすのにinなのかofなのかときどき迷います。 John is the tallest of(in??) all his classmates. London is one of the biggest city of(in??)all the cities in the world. Mt.Fuji is the tallest in Japan. この辺も解説してくださるとありがたいです。

• all of the と all the の違いは?

「XXX(作家)の本は日本ではとても人気があります」を英語で言う場合、どう表現するのが自然なのでしょうか? The books by XXX are very popular in Japan. ですか? それとも XXX's books are very popular in Japan. でしょうか? どっちでもいいんでしょうか?? それから、all of the と all the の違いについてもどなたか教えていただけないでしょうか? 例えば「私はXXX(作家)の物語が特に好きです、だってどのキャラクターもとても可愛いから」と言いたい場合、以下のどちらが正しいんでしょうか? I especially like the stories by XXX, because all the characters are so cute! I especially like the stories by XXX, because all of the characters are so cute! (the stories by XXX としましたが XXX's stories なのかもという疑問ももちろんあります、頭が混乱します..) どなたかご存知の方、回答お願いいたします。

• 添削してください。

明後日、学校で英語でプレゼンしないといけません。 書いた英語が文法的に正しいか添削をお願いします。 THE POPULATION OF ARGENTINA I will tell you about the population of Argentina. There live 40,301,927(forty million, three hundred one thousand, nine hundred twenty-seven) people in Argentina―about forty million people. Considering the population of Japan is about one hundred twenty million, that of Argentina is very small. As you can see, THREE TIMES!! So the rank of Argentina’s population is the 31st, and that of Japan’s is, to my surprise, the 10th. However, the population of Argentina is increasing and its population growth rate is 0.938%. On the other hand, in Japan, as you know, the number of people is decreasing. The rate of Japan is -0.088%. So in 2050 there will be about 51,382,000 people in Argentina, and about 112,198,000 in Japan. では、よろしくお願いします。