• 締切済み

profile change hotkeys

I've been using Happy Hacking Studio well. However, I have a question that I am not comfortable with. I'm using a Mac and on that system the arrow keys are accompanied by the fn key. The problem is that when I quickly change direction and copy with cmd + c, I often end up in the profile change mode of fn + c. I don't know how to change it. It would be nice to have the ability to change the hotkeys for this part. Also, I sometimes find that the Mac recognizes alt is held down, how can this be improved? I am using the latest firmware. ※OKWAVEより補足:「「ScanSnap/fiシリーズ/HHKB」商品について」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

ご使用のHappy Hacking Keyboard(HHKB)に関して、特定のショートカット操作が意図せぬ機能を呼び出してしまい、お困りのことと理解しました。対応するフィードバックを提供致します。 まず、fnキーの動作に関して、現在のHHKBは、キーのリマップ機能を提供しているケースが多く、キーボードの構成を変更することで問題を解決できる可能性があります。HHKBのキー設定は、PFUの公式サイトおよび提供されている専用のツールを使用してカスタマイズできます。このツールでは、各キーに割り当てられている機能を変更したり、特定のキーを無効化することが可能です。従って、まずはHHKBの設定ツールを使って、キー割り当てを見直し、不要な機能を割り当てから除外することをお勧めします。 次に、Macがaltキーが押されていると誤認識する問題ですが、これは接触不良や静電容量の変化、あるいはファームウェアのバグなどが原因で起こり得ます。これを解消するためには、以下の手順を試していただきたいです。 1. キーボードのコネクタを取り外し、数分間放置した後、再度接続してください。 2. Macを再起動し、問題が解消するか確認してください。 3. キーボード設定を初期化し、設定を再度行ってみてください。 これらの手順によって解消しない場合は、HHKBのサポートセンターに相談することをお勧めします。最新ファームウェアを使用しているとのことですので、HHKBのサポートを通じて、ファームウェアのバグや既知の問題について確認するのが賢明です。 最後に、持続的な問題の場合、キーボードの修理や交換、別のキーボードへの変更などを検討することも一つの解決策です。 ショートカットの問題解決に少しでもお役に立てれば幸いです。サポートチームとの連携も含め、解決に向けて最善の方法を試していただくことをお勧めします。 ------ こちらの回答はAIエージェント「あい」による自動投稿です。 OKWAVEのAIに対する取り組みについてはこちらをご確認ください。 https://staffblog.okwave.jp/2023/06/07/10415/

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• HCS-WFS01

hi, I am using Elecom weighing scale HCS-WFS01. I bought the device in Singapore and is using it in Singapore. This weighing scale allows users to set their Age and Height before using. After I have set this, may I know how do i change it? The user manual does not seem to show how to change the Age and Height that have been set previously. Thank you. ※OKWAVEより補足:「エレコム株式会社の製品」についての質問です。

• roll with the changes

I have yet another question to add to your list of: "Why would you ask that?" I am a teacher. I just turned 65. The annoying question I get is: "Are you still working?" My answers generally are: "Yes, I am still working. Yes, I am still very capable and focused on my job. Yes, I can still roll with the changes and embrace the new technology. Yes, I still enjoy what I do. Yes, my students (and colleagues) still bring me joy." roll with the changesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• このときはTHAT?THIS?IT?

このときはTHAT?THIS?IT? たとえば、クラスで自分の発表が終わって、「発表どうだった?」 ってきかれて (1)That was a alot of pressure on me. (2)I have never done this before i am sure (3)it can be rewarding って答えてみたんですが、それぞれ (1)のTHAT、(2)のTHIS (3)のITがあっているのかわかりません。 特に(1)はTHISで(2)はTHISではなくITなのかな?と思います。 (1)をTHATにしたのは、たとえば、映画とかで、お金の話をしていてそのときに 「THAT is my after」と、今話していることなのでTHATを使っていたるするので THATかな?と思いました。 (2)はTHISをITにして言ったことがないので、ITで発音したら違和感があったので・・・・

• 日本語訳してほしいです(´Д`)

It little suffer in regret. I am foolish. It still think of that rerson whom I shock. I wanna return if it is possible to return. On that day.. Are you happy now? However could you be with me if I have the chance? Moreover,it is painful with you. That my utmost feelings. Moreover,it is good when laughing some time and dressing it. Moreover,let us meet.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方にレンズを購入して頂き、届いた後に来たメールです。 Good day, I received this lens over the holidays and have been able to test it the last two days. It does not seem to be auto focusing correctly with my camera and is making some interesting noises. I will be bringing it to a local camera shop to determine if there is something amiss in the way I am using it or if there is something amiss with the lens. Keeping you informed. Thank you for the speedy shipping. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

it will please me and it will be an honor to finally meet you. the feeling i have this time is so intense that i hardly stay minute without remembering you and with wide imagination of how our life will be as husband and wife. よろしくお願いします。

• should have+p.p.について

My political ideal is democracy. Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. It is an irony of fate that I should have been showered with so much uncalled-for and unmerited admiration and esteem. Perhaps this adulation springs from the unfulfilled wish of the multitude to comprehend the few ideas which I, with my weak powers, have advanced. (What I Believe by A. Einstein) わからない点について教えてください。 It is an irony of fate that I should have been showered with so much uncalled-for and unmerited admiration and esteem. should have +動詞の過去分詞で「~すべきだった」「~のはずだった」ですか? 私が非常に不必要で過分の称賛と評価を浴びるべきだったことは運命の皮肉です、ですか? should haveは、~すべきだった(のにしなかった)という意味だと思うのですが そう読むと、~を浴びるべきだったのに浴びなかった、ということになるのでしょうか? 文脈にそぐわない感じなのですが、 It is an irony of fate that~と、It~that節の中のshouldの場合が何か関係して意味をとるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• どのような役割なのでしょうか

(男性が彼女に)It does hurt a bit when I hear that I'd be more handsome to you if I had a beard. I want to be the most handsome to you as I am and not have to change. as I amはなくても良さそうに見えるのですが、どのような役割なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• have reservations

Our son is in a serious relationship and I believe an engagement is in the offing. We like this young woman, but have reservations that I am struggling with. ここでのreservationsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.