• 締切済み

英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方にレンズを購入して頂き、届いた後に来たメールです。 Good day, I received this lens over the holidays and have been able to test it the last two days. It does not seem to be auto focusing correctly with my camera and is making some interesting noises. I will be bringing it to a local camera shop to determine if there is something amiss in the way I am using it or if there is something amiss with the lens. Keeping you informed. Thank you for the speedy shipping. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

「こんにちは、 休みの間にレンズを受けチリ、ここのところ2二日テストすることができました。どうも私のカメラに取り付けてオートフォーカスが機能しないようで、また変なノイズを立てます。地元のカメラ店に持って行くつもりで、私の使い方が何か悪いのか、レンズがおかしいのか判断するつもりです。まずはご連絡までに。早い出荷を感謝します。」 取り敢えず前もっての連絡ですね。もしレンズがおかしいということになればまた連絡してくるでしょう。

motoyasu0711
質問者

お礼

回答して頂きありがとうございました。大変助かりました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

グッドデイ  このレンズを休日の間に受け取り、この二日間テストすることが出来ました。私のカメラでは、自動焦点が正しく出来ないようで、変な音がします。  近くのカメラ屋に持参して私の使い方が悪いのか、あるいはレンズがおかしいのか調べてもらいます。現状、お知らせまで。早速お送りくださってありがとうございました。

motoyasu0711
質問者

お礼

回答して頂きありがとうございました。大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが来ましたが、どうしてもうまく訳すことができません。 教えてください。↓↓ It is hard to see a business that you spent nearly five years building, lose most of its value due to something beyond your control. And, no matter how hard I worked I could not turn it around, since the economy there is so unceratin. (一部省略) I know I'll be working hard here to start my business again, but at least I'll be doing it with a strong support network, and not thousands of miles away from home.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方がレンズを購入しまして、その後に来たメールです。 have received the lens. Cosmetically this lens is beautiful. Unfortunately optically it is not sharp. I have done some test in two separate days to make sure but the result is the same. I knew about the sharpness of this lens because I actually owned one before. I sold it after I bought the Sony 70-400mm lens. Then I missed the portability of this lens and decided to buy one again. I was struggled if I should return this lens or not. I wonder if you have another one (a sharp one) to replace this one. Thank you in advance. 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hello, I'm just coming back. If I buy this item, could you just pack it extremely well to avoid any damage in transit since it has its own case, wrap the lens in bubble wrap then put it in its case then do the same when repacking it and double boxed it when posting. Also, label it clearly with my address in a computer typed to be clear.. It is really too much for me if I pay again extra hundreds of dollars in custom fees if you declare its original value. Make it at least 145USD and mark it as "used lens FOR PARTS AND REPAIRS" since this is expedited shipping. Just do extra care in packing and labelling to avoid damage and lost in transit. I'm ready to buy anytime when I receive your feedback regarding this my e-mail. 申し訳ありませんが、解る方よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方がカメラのレンズを購入して、届いた後に来たメールです。 i finally got the lens, but you didnt mention there is a 4MM long scratch on the front lens! :( also there is more than just a "little bit" of dust inside. :( if you could do some kind of slight price reduction, because you didnt mention this, i will change the feedback to positive of course you have to send ME the request for feedback change, and i will do that. 長文ですけど、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで販売したレンズに対してクレームがあり、値引き交渉の際に来たメールです。 Will you make it $40? I phoned the repair store. The charges for checking only is $25.00, total charges will depends on nature of the fix. I have to take the lens over there to get the estimation, hopefully it will be between $50-60. The labour cost here is very expensive. Please note Paypal also take a percentage out of the refund money. Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語翻訳

海外ホテル予約のことなんですが、英語が得意な方この英文を日本語に訳してください。 お願いします。 then I will lead thru the phone to meet with our staff who just around and will be there for your Check-In after 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. If I am there then I will check you in.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

But I still need you in my office after shift, I need to discuss something with you // and it´s nothing bad // 翻訳お願いします。