• ベストアンサー

英語はこれで意味が通じますか???

『そう。じゃあ、私の間違いだね。返答、ありがとう。』 は、 『So. Then it is my mistake. An answer, thank you.』 で意味が通じますか???

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

前半はそのままで通じますが、「返答、ありがとう」は「Thank you for your answer.」の方が良いかと。 以上、ご参考まで。

TSUBURAchan
質問者

お礼

はい。そのとおり書きます。どうもありがとうございました。

Powered by GRATICA
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

I didnt make love a long time so my body is crazy ha! I want to be passionate now but no girl wants me so alone touch my body it is sad どなたか意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか? 英語を勉強中なのですが、意味があっているかどうか分からなくて…。 お願いします。

• 同じ意味になるような英語、どれが正しい?

ほぼ同じ意味になるような英語の問題、どれが正しいか教えてください 英語の問題ですが、自分になりに答えを考えてみましたが、どれが正しいか分かりません。 出来れば覚えやすく、簡単な英語を使おうと考えました。 他の答えもあると思いますが、ずばり答えを解説付きで回答して頂けると、大変助かります。 分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。 A.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Please remember me to your family. → Please give my ( ) to your family. (1)Please give my best to your family. (2)Please give my regard to your family. (3)Please give my good regard to your family. B.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Is this her first visit to Nagoya? → Is this the first time ( ) to Nagoya? (1)Is this the first time she goes to Nagoya? (2)Is this the first time that she visit to Nagoya? C.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. → I have ( ) such a beautiful woman like you. (1)I have not seen such a beautiful woman like you. (2)I have never seen such a beautiful woman like you. D.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 I stay up late, and she wakes up early. → I'm a night person, and she's an ( ). (1)I'm a night person, and she's an early bird. (2)I'm a night person, and she's an early riser. E.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Does she live in this area? → Is she living ( )? (1)Is she living near here? (2)Is she living around here? (3)Is she living about here? F.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Now I understand. → So that ( ). (1)So that explains. (2)So that explains it.

• すみませんが英語の添削を御願いします

すみませんが英語の添削を御願いします よろしく御願いします I bought a new ipod touch yesterday. I have been using windows computers and sony's mp3 players so this is my fist time to buy an Apple's product. I got home from shopping and opened the box and then I tried to read an instruction manual as always I do when I get a new product. Jeez! theres was no manual in the box! I thought factory workers must have forgot to put it into the box. Just then, a friend of mine came by my house and said "No, nobody made a mistake. It's normal. That's the way Apple's products are". :-O

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい。

ネットで調べてもサイトによって意味が違うので英語に詳しい方以下の意味を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 ・Thank you very much. That’s very kind of you. ・Thank you for your considerate message. ・I’m grateful from the bottom of my heart. ・How can I ever thank you enough? ・Please accept my sincerest thanks.

• どなたか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか。

Hello, look the transport agency came to my house, but they told to me that i have to pay 39€ of transport, i haven´t take it, i have paid for transport. Tell me the reason and why you didn´t tell me anything about this, then i did not bye it. The item is in the post office. If you pay to me the transport cost, i will take it, otherwise i won´t, so you will refund my money. Tell me something asap please. i am vey dissapointed.

• 英語の意味をお願いします。

That's what it is の意味は「まさにそのとおり」、「そういうことです」など意味があります。 疑問文で Is that what it is ? になると新たに特別な訳し方があるのでしょうか? 文章力なくてすみません。分かる方お願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい!

英語を日本語に訳していただけると助かります!「Yes it seem I have been confused with you two girls Aymui was my F.B. friend then I asked you but did not Know your name until now so thank you Ikumi and it is so nice to be able to have a little chat with you both and I must say thank for the English translation I really appreciate that xx」 お願いします!

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。 At the age of fifty, and with a dozen or so books published, it does not see tautologous to say that I write because I am a writer. To stop writing, not to write, is now unthinkable―or perhaps it is the secret fear to assuage which one goes on writing. My sense of my own identity is so intimately connected with my writing that if I ceased to write I should become, in Orwellian language, an unperson to myself.

• このwouldはどのような意味なのでしょうか?

It is strange that the mail would come so early.  このwouldはどのような意味で使われているのでしょうか? It is strange that the mail comes so early. と、どのように違いますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 【至急】和訳お願いします!!

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!!  「 thank you so much for such an amazing drawing. I love it! This is incredible! make sure you say hi after my show so i can thank you in person! 」 を和訳してください…!! とあるテーマパークの外国人キャストの似顔絵を描き、ご本人から頂いたメッセージなのですが… 翻訳サイトで訳してもよくわからなくて…どなたか至急お願いします!!m(;;><;;)m

後輩の態度について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 後輩の態度について気になる点があります。
  • 対面での顔の表情やコミュニケーションの一貫性、そしてPC上でのやりとりにおいて後輩の行動には変化があります。
  • どの心理が働いているのか疑問に思います。また、これらの行動は嫌われているという証拠なのでしょうか?
回答を見る