• ベストアンサー

【至急】和訳お願いします!!

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!!  「 thank you so much for such an amazing drawing. I love it! This is incredible! make sure you say hi after my show so i can thank you in person! 」 を和訳してください…!! とあるテーマパークの外国人キャストの似顔絵を描き、ご本人から頂いたメッセージなのですが… 翻訳サイトで訳してもよくわからなくて…どなたか至急お願いします!!m(;;><;;)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#173931
noname#173931
回答No.1

回答させていただきます。 こんなに素晴らしい絵を描いてくれてどうもありがとう。 とても気に入りました。 本当に素晴らしい! ショーが終わったら必ずあいさつしてください。 そうすれば自分でお礼が言えますから

momongayoko
質問者

お礼

わああ!とてもすっきりしました!!! 助かりましたm(uu)mありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい Wow! Thank you for that! I'm so flattered! I'm really happy to know that you look at me that way! よろしくお願いします

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

この文章の和訳をお願いします。 just HAD to share. I can take it down, just say so! I’m this 50 year old Dutch woman who saw your drawings: You are so talented! I hope you know!!! インスタグラムでイラストにコメントをもらったのですが、 いまいち意味がわからないので和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

hehe... i guess i looked only at your pictures so i cannot say so :) but you are very kind 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします

オーストラリアの友人にメールをしたところ返事がきたのですが、いまいち意味がわからないので、和訳していただけますか? Yes I remember you, how could i forget haha. Thank you so much

• 英語の和訳

I'm not sure I can really since I have a boyfriend この和訳を教えてください

• 至急! 和訳をお願いします。

先日、海外のショップで買物をした際にこのようなメールが送られてきました。 日常会話程度の英語の読み書きはできますので内容は理解できるのですが お金がかかっていることなので念のため有識者の皆様に和訳をお願いしたいのです。 I’m so sorry for the mistake. Unfortunately, there was an error on our shop that caused the price listed to be completely incorrect. The jacket was $395, not ¥395 (~$3). I have refunded your $6. Please feel free to order the jacket again, and use 私のアカウント名-25 for 10% off your trouble. Thank you so much, and apologies again for the error, Wilton

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One puts his or her trust in such a thing as the head of a sardine. So rather I put my trust in God, Jesus Christ. の和訳とSo rather ~以下するよりまし。。。という訳であってますか? 補足So rather ~はthan を使わなくても”””So rather ~以下するよりも”””と使うことができるんですか? RATHER の用法にちょっと混乱しています。。 解説お願い致します!

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。(最後の文だけで結構です)。 My wife and I and daughter are going to Okinawa in August. I’m excited. I have been studying Japanese with Pimsler audio lessons, so I know some very simple expressions. I might have some questions for you later, mainly about the culture, and possibly how to say certain expressions, such as “this is my daughter.” in the proper way. So please use me as a reference if you would like to (my contact information is below). 特に、この文の最後の方に出てくるreference はどういう意味なんでしょうか? どなたか、ご回答お願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 自然な和訳をしてください(/_;)

Some One 誰かが Some one came knocking At my wee, small door Some one came knocking I'm sure sure sure; I listened, I opened, I locked to left and right, But nought there was a-strring In the still dark night; Only the busy beetle Tap-tapping in the wall, Only from the forest The screech-owl's call, Only the cricket whistling While the dewdrops fall, So I know not who came knocking At all, at all, at all. これを自然な和訳、してください! お願いします…