• 締切済み

和訳お願いします

オーストラリアの友人にメールをしたところ返事がきたのですが、いまいち意味がわからないので、和訳していただけますか? Yes I remember you, how could i forget haha. Thank you so much

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

おーっ、覚えてるよぅ。忘れるわけないって(笑) どうもありがとね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

友人からきたメールなのですが、正確に自分ではわからない為和訳よろしくお願いします。 Yes i remember Germany is pretty cold 10 degrees Celsius under 0 but sunny. It's not the best time to live here, if i Could i Would prefer California i have to stay to finish school:) What about you how is Japan? になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします><

i wonder if we could go back like before there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you 和訳お願いします><

• 和訳お願いします!

do you see how much i miss you を和訳すると どうなりますか?

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがいきなり値上げになりました。その事をメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Of course I remember you. I like you very much. Your email is well received. Thank you. I am not aware of your price increase. How much are you paying now and how much were you paying befor? Please advise so I can review.

• 歌詞の一部和訳

「You're girl my girl my friend How much i love you so so much baby」 「I'm sorry you're my sweetheart My love My one&only」 ↑歌詞の一部です。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

翻訳機を使わずに和訳お願いします Your mails make me so glad too. =) Really? You want?? So yes!... Please become my girlfriend!! ._. You can't guess how joyful I feel thanks to you. You are really the best girl that I know! (Uh... that's embarassing no? x') )

• 和訳をお願いします。その3

すみませんが、和訳をお願いしたいのですが。 宜しくお願いします。 Hello, Thank you very much Yes I understand you about the money to your account, Bank will activate your account today or tomorrow so worry your self

• 和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

• 【至急】和訳お願いします!!

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!!  「 thank you so much for such an amazing drawing. I love it! This is incredible! make sure you say hi after my show so i can thank you in person! 」 を和訳してください…!! とあるテーマパークの外国人キャストの似顔絵を描き、ご本人から頂いたメッセージなのですが… 翻訳サイトで訳してもよくわからなくて…どなたか至急お願いします!!m(;;><;;)m