On the Weiland Xmas record, Scott wanted to do Nate King Cole's Xmas song

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Scott Weiland wanted to cover Nate King Cole's Christmas song on the Weiland Xmas record.
  • Charle wrote the arrangement for Scott Weiland's cover of Nate King Cole's Christmas song.
  • This arrangement by Charle is heard every year on the Weiland Xmas record.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

On the Weiland Xmas record Scott wanted to do Nate King Coles Xmas song - he wanted to do "that" version - Charle wrote that arrangement, I didn't remember that was Charlies arrangement until we started working on that record. Thats the one piece of Charlies work that everyone hears every fucking year for the rest of time.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Weiland のクリスマス・レコードに Scott は、チャーリーが編曲した Nate King Cole クリスマス・ソングの「あの」版を使いたいと思っていた。  あのレコードに取り掛かるまで、私は、あれがチャーリーの編曲だと言うことを忘れていた。あれが、誰もが未来永劫に聞いているチャーリーの作品だ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean and I wanted to do something, we wanted to be part of the 12.12.12 concert but we ran it by Scott [Weiland] and he didn't want to do it. I think he was already booked to actually go back and do Starland at the time [his shows were rescheduled to other venues in December of 2012]. He was doing the solo stuff and [because of that] we didn't have the chance to go back. That's pretty fucking frustrating man. So to come back here now and re-open this, it means a lot. It's a really big deal for Dean and I.” Stone Temple Pilots fired Weiland in February and Chester Bennington replaced him in May.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

SCOTT WEILAND CHALLENGES FAN TO A FIGHT AT SHOW IN NEW YORK Possible Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland challenged a fan to a fight at his show last night in New York at Irving Plaza. The fan had been heckling Weiland. Weiland called out the fan to come on stage, “So you're fuckin’ pulling that fuckin' like gun shit off on me? Then come up and meet me one on one man. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Looks like the up coming Scott Weiland Solo tour is being extended to the end of March and possibly beyond. ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

It pains me to write the things I do on here (I want to be writing positive Scott articles) but to act like Scott showing up late and performing drunk is okay for his health wouldn't be the right thing to do, it's a road that will end in his death. I sincerely hope if there is anybody reading this article who knows Scott that they can reach out to him and prevent the worst from happening. ※『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

SCOTT WEILAND SAYS STONE TEMPLE PILOTS NEED TO RECORD NEXT ALBUM WITH BRENDAN O'BRIEN In a new interview with CleveScene.com, Scott Weiland yet again states that he is still the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots and even says he'd like to see the band reunite with producer Brendan O'Brien for their next album. O'Brien produced STP's first 5 albums. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』と『Brendan O'Brien』は人物名です。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Velvet Revolver Reveal How Axl Rose Made Slash Find Scott Weiland Former Velvet Revolver and Guns N’ Roses drummer Matt Sorum revealed in a new Loudwire Nights interview how Axl Rose moving on with a new Guns N’ Roses lineup is what made himself, Slash, and Duff McKagan get late Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland to form Velvet Revolver. Ultimate-Guitar transcribed his comments. “My wife loved that record [Contraband], I do, but you know, it’s interesting, I need to go back and listen to some of these things sometimes because I get different interpretations of what I recorded the first time. “But I mean, that record, the same feeling I have for Deadland Ritual is the same feeling I had going in and making Velvet Revolver’s first album. “It’s a renewed energy, you do have to really step it up because you’re unleashing something into the world that might or might not want to resonate towards, because number one, they think, ‘Oh, it’s just a bunch of guys getting together because they think they should put a band together or be a supergroup.’

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Weiland also said that he wanted his new solo record out by Christmas but he had to tour this year for money, “Rock and roll records don't sell any more, touring is the only way to make money.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland also discussed Grunge, “People called it Grunge, but it wasn't Grunge…it was going on everywhere.” Weiland seemed to be talking about how Seattle gets the most attention when it comes to the Grunge era. chloesdad said on BelowEmpty.com regarding Weiland's rants, “Definitely went on rants that made little to no sense.” ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

looks like all of march is touring with scott weiland and the wildabouts. working on a new album right. sessions are going great ※ 『scott weiland』は人物名です。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott Weiland was supposed to stop by to promote his new record, "Happy in Galoshes," but got delayed on the way in so Howard spent some time talking to the album's producer, Doug Grean. Then, while Howard was playing his version of "Hurdy Gurdy Man" for Doug, Scott showed up...but not before Doug told Howard that he really liked the song. Scott talked about how he was "freeing himself" now, like David Bowie did during his LA period. Scott also claimed he'd been heroin-free for almost 6 years and dealing everyday with his bi-polar disorder. Howard wondered if Scott had ever had a "full psychotic break," and Scott replied: "Only when I was smoking or shooting cocaine."