コンピューターの記憶装置についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問1: コンピューターの記憶装置について、なぜtheを用いているのかの説明をお願いします。
  • 質問2: コンピューターの光学ベースの記憶装置について、that ofを入れるのは間違いでしょうか。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文に関する質問です

コンピューターの記憶装置に関する話です (1) For example, when you press a key in a word processor,the CPU will access one of these locations to retrieve bits of data. It could also modify them, or create new ones. The time this takes is known as [the] memory's latency. And because program instructions must be processed quickly and continuously, all locations within [the] short-term memory can be accessed in any order. 上記二箇所の[the]について、なぜtheを用いているのかの説明をお願いします。 (2) On the other hand, optical-based storage like DVD and Blu-ray also uses spinning discs, but with a reflective coating. Bits are encoded as light and dark spots using a dye that can be read by a laser. While optical storage media are cheap and removable, they have even slower latencies than [ _ ]magnetic storage and lower capacity as well. 私は [ _ ]の部分にthat of と入れたのですが、本文中にはthat of はありませんでした。 ここにthat ofを入れるのは間違いでしょうか。 以上2題、よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  (い)前文でデータを取り出す場所の「特定」が例述されています。それを、と特定しているからでしょう。  (ろ)定冠詞が無いと、どの short-term memory か特定できないからだと思います。 2。私は [ _ ]の部分にthat of と入れたのですが、本文中にはthat of はありませんでした。ここにthat ofを入れるのは間違いでしょうか。  いいえ間違いではないと思います。でも少し必要以上に理屈っぽくなる恐れはあります。

gasdragon
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文

添削お願いします 時間を正確に守らないのは、忙しすぎる人と、暇すぎる人のようである。前者は、他人は自分ほど忙しくないだろうから、少しぐらい待ってもらっても許されるだろうと考え、 後者は他人にも暇な時間がどっさりあると考えている。どちらも自己中心の考え方であることはいうまでもない。 っていう文なんですけど it seems that many people who are too busy and too leisure cannot keep time precisely. the former think they will be forgiven to keep others waiting a moment since others are probably not so busy as themselves and the latter think others also have as much leisure time as they do. everyone knows that both these ways of thinking are egocentric.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

長文で堅苦しい内容になってしまいましたが、添削をお願いします(^-^) あと、これは大学入試用です。 TOPIC starting foreign language education at a very early age is a good idea. I'm for this opinion. There are TWO reasons.First of all,clearly,little children aged up to three can absorb a lot of information at a rate grown-ups cannot.Responsive to sound,they are very efficient learners of new language, so they will be able to acquire two languages such as Japanese and English with little difficulty.This will be a good advance, because they will have more time learning other important subjects,say math,science,histry,and so on. Second,learning foreign language does not only mean you are learning how to read and write,but it also means you are studying other culture.It must be great that you know several culture, because it means you can understand things at global point of view without predudice.Acquiring such perspective is indispensable for people of today.

• 私の英作文を添削してください

急いで提出しなければならない書類なのですが、自分なりにやってみたのですがなにぶん英語力がないものでこんな感じに、、、。通じればいいというのではなくなるべくきれいな表現がいいといわれたので余計プレッシャーがかかってしまい困っていたところ、ここを思い出して添削をお願いすることにしました。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 「将来は日本語教師になりさまざまな国で日本語を教えたいです。 このプログラムは、日本語教師になりたい私にとって国際語である英語の能力をあげることができるうえ、子供たちに日本の文化や伝統を教えるという貴重な経験ができます。 子供たちにも私が勉強した日本の歴史や文化を教えることで、普段経験できない体験や知識を学んでもらうことができると思います。」 I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and want to teach Japanese in various countries. This program can perform precious experience in which culture and tradition of Japan are taught to children and is possible to increase the ability of the English which is international language. I think that children can also have study experience and the knowledge which cannot be experienced usually because I teach a Japanese tradition and culture. いかがでしょうか、文法などでおかしなところ指摘していただきたいです。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文みてもらえますか?

20世紀の一番大きな変化について説明する、という問題です。 解答例をみても自分ではあっているかどうかわかりません。文法のミス、言葉の使い方などについてどなたか、意見お願いします。 In my opinion, the most significant change during the 20th century was the emergence of environmental movement, such as protection, preservations and safeguards. This is one of the main trends even in our 21st century. Producing environmental friendly products is the common senses to survive among big companies. The governments are also concerned about environmental policies. This was unpredictable for people in 19th or beginning of 20th century. Therefore, small individuals are also trying to promote recycling, reusing or reducing, even though these activities are doubted those consequences by many scientists or conservations. Insofar as energy resources are not enough for long prosperity, these trends are good opportunity to look back what we should do. However, we have to be aware that we are in fully developed world. Most of countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America are still on developing step. Many habitants are still in poverty and dreaming something Americanized standard. It is hard for people, who are living a day desperately or working desperately to get possessions like cars, to care about environment. Needless to say, developing countries need energy, resources and destroying nature to feed nations and to lift them up to higher living standard. This will be another conflict among all over the world.

• 英作文の添削お願いします!

英作文の添削お願いします! 指定語数は80語なんですが、本番では100語なので100語で設定して書きました。 テーマは、制服着用の長所と短所です。 ヨロシクお願いします! Some schools are requring school niforms ,but others are not. Each of them has disadvantage and advantage.Now,I would like to mention these two things. First,disadvantage of requring school niforms is that they can not develop their sense of uniquness or individuality .And their school are specified by other people when they do not want to be. Second,the advantage of wearing school uniforms is that they do not have to choose which clothing to put on, and the students who can not afford to buy it would not suffer from choosing cloyhes. Therefore,because school uniforms have disadvantages and advantage as above things,we must not think light of the meanings of requring school uniforms.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。m(__)m

10/10で評価してくれると嬉しいです オリンピックの開催場所を自分の国の都市ですべきか、そうでないか、またそれはなぜですか I agree with the opinion that my country city invite Orympics ,because there are a lot of merits. In fact ,Tokyo is far more famous city than any other in japan and if various country tourists visited japan because of Orympics ,the country would get a lot of economical merits. Forexample, the tourist rate will be rapidly increasing and so tourists can get an opportunity to know a lot of japanese culture Ofcourse, if own country invited orympics there would be a variety of troubles such as fighting , arguement at a Orympics stadium ,and so on. However, If everyone had manners, it would rather transform such trubles into an opportunity to get international communication and contribute to grobarization. Therefore, I think that own country city should invite Orympics.

• 英問英答(2)

The term "World Englishes" functions as a collective noun such as animals and vegetables. The category of World Englishes includes Japanese English, American English, Spanish English, and Korean English as its members. The basic point about World Englishes is that English no longer belongs exclusively to native speakers but is a global resource shared by all peoples of the world, and that the English norms are not to be decided locally but globally. This means that all these users of English have their share in the future of English. 【question】 What are included as members of World Englishes? おねがいします!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 英作文のチェックお願いします

Individualism and collectivism use a different way of explaining themselves. I agree with your idea that Individualistic cultures tend to focus on the "I", whereas collectivistic cultures tend to focus on "we". I also glad to know that Coming to the school was the best choice you made so far in your life. You came from collectivistic place, but you are studying in the United States that is individualistic country. Fortunately, you can get to see both individualism and collectivism. He also came from collectivistic county, but he also sees individualistic country in the USA. he really happy to see the both aspect of which.

• 英文法 倒置?

They should also warn the public that, as helpful as the old standbys of gauze masks, gargling and hand washing may be, they are not the panaceas that some assume 国民に対しても、ガーゼマスクをする、うがいをする、手を洗うといった昔からの予防策も役立つかもしれないが、これらの方法は一部の人が考えるような万能薬ではないことを警告すべきである 上記英文なのですが分かりやすくすると下記のようでよろしいでしょうか? (ここでは打ち込んでませんが、前文にワクチン摂取を推進すべきと書かれた文がある) the old standbys of gauze masks, gargling and hand washing may be as helpful as the flu vaccine また as helpful as the old standbys of gauze masks, gargling and hand washing may be は文法的によろしいのでしょうか?