Senior Citizen's Concern: Children's Restroom Etiquette

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the disturbing issue of children using restrooms without proper training and etiquette. Find out the consequences and potential health risks associated with kids not being educated on restroom hygiene.
  • Public restrooms can turn into messy scenes due to children misusing them. Learn about the common problem of kids standing too far from the toilet and spraying the seat. Find out why it is important to teach children proper restroom etiquette.
  • Are you tired of encountering unsanitary conditions in public restrooms? One of the main culprits is children not being properly educated on restroom etiquette. Discover the impact of kids standing too far from the toilet and spraying the seat.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I am a senior citizen with an issue regarding children who use the restroom without being educated or properly trained in etiquette. I have seen kids standing 3 feet from the toilet (because they are too short to use the urinal) and spraying the seat. This is not a competition to see how far away you can be and still hit the target. Some parents are concerned about germs and tell their kids not to touch the seat, so you can imagine the messes I have witnessed when using a public restroom. ここでのseatは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ここでのseatは何のことでしょうか? toilet-seat すなわちトイレの座席のことだと思います。 https://www.homedepot.com/b/Bath-Toilets-Toilet-Seats-Bidets-Toilet-Seats/N-5yc1vZceq5

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。bully Syu

I have a different viewpoint, but until now all of you white people have been in a position to bully for a long time , are not you? I think that it is good to stand in a position to be bullied occasionally. If it is not it can not stop bullying with pain. ここでの英文ではare not youでなくhaven't you,だと考えるのですが、またIf it is not it canの各itがどこを指しているのか掴みにくいのですが、ご説明いただければ幸いです。

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been together for 16 years and thankfully we get along beautifully and are best friends. There has been one issue, though, on which we have never agreed: Should we have a gun in our house? We do not have kids and rarely do any kids visit our home, so that is not a factor. He believes it’s the right thing to do to protect ourselves. I fear having a gun in our home could lead to a tragic accident, such as a friend entering our home and being mistaken as an intruder. I also fear that if, God forbid, I actually need to use the gun to protect myself, I would freeze up and not be able to use it, and have the tables turned on me. 1 rarely doは強調でしょうか? 2 ここでのGod forbidはどう訳したら良いでしょうか? 3 have the tables turned on meはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

after following the steps on creating a new profile, you'll have to head to the dashboard and grab a new bot. The bot settings are saved individually to each Chrome profile/instance so you can change the settings to whatever you like. You can then use this method to have each bot run a different Proxy.

• 以下の文を訳してください

proble はスペルミスかもしれませんが、一応そのままコピペします。 私が I cannot make cakes. 等とメールに書いた事に応えてくれているようですが、私の理解が不十分です。教えていただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 I have a proble with your translation and I am worried. When you say that you can not do cakes, it is because you do not have the ability to do it or it is forbidden because prices are too expensive. To make a carrot cake it is very easy! It will be the perfect excuse to visit me and I will make a carrot cake!

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。再入荷と送料の事で質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか お願いします。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 彼女の書いたメールの意味。

これはこの前彼女とナイトクラブに行ったときについての メールのないようです。 I wanted you to come out to have fun too,but you seemed like you wanted to be close to me and I feel uncomfortable like that. I have other friends who I like to see,not just you. I thihk you can have a good time meeting new peopel and dancing you don't need ME to be there!baka. これは自分が彼女に近づいたことは不快だったのでしょうか?ちょっと確認したくって・・・。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしていますが、なぜかログインできません。エラー画面になります。そのことを相手に伝えてたら4つの返信が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 that is so strange, I just ran through it and it seemed fine. Can you please resubmit it, there may be a chance you need to re-register on the site under a new email, sorry about this, I’m not quite sure what happened but I assure you this is not normal, I am so sorry but I can’t get the order together without the office and the shipping department, I am so sorry but ordering online should be the fastest I think you may need to sing up as a regular customer with the below link, you may need to use a different email, but you can use 00050 and get 50% off your entire order. Can you prepare this for me and confirm it is in stock. I went ahead and sent you the invoice I applied the 50% off and the invoice, the office will close in a few hours so if you can pay now that would be great if not there may be a week wait. But if you pay first we can reserve the AAA as many of these AAA are very popular. Thank you again! Please confirm your shipping address and phone number once you have submitted payment.

• not must

When you are not giving your personal opinion,use have to(not must)なんですが 理解できるように 説明お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. これはどうゆう訳になるのでしょうか? 一応 前後の文も書いておきます。 I know how it can be when you are visiting friends that you have not seen for a long time. It seems like you never have enough time to fit everyone in! I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. よろしくお願いします