Neighbor's Complaint Leads to Uninvited Status from Street Barbecue

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「our boundary fence that weren’t anyone in my household’s」は、私たちの家族のものではなかった境界のフェンスを指します。
  • 「I tossed them back over the fence in the general direction of the clothesline.」は、私はそれらをフェンスの向こう側のクローゼットの方向に投げ返しました。
  • 「The neighbors two down」は、私たちから2家分離れた隣人を指します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I live in a row of townhouses and get along pretty well with my neighbors. Last week I was doing some laundry and noticed a pair of briefs next to our boundary fence that weren’t anyone in my household’s. I tossed them back over the fence in the general direction of the clothesline. My neighbor was in their courtyard and passive aggressively started (loudly) muttering how rude I am. The neighbors two down have found out and have told us there’s been a request that we get uninvited to our street barbecue. 1 our boundary fence that weren’t anyone in my household’sの訳を教えてください。 2 I tossed them back over the fence in the general direction of the clothesline. の訳を教えてください。 3 The neighbors two downはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。our boundary fence that weren’t anyone in my household’sの訳を教えてください。  (先週私は洗濯をしていて)私たちの境界線の垣に我が家の誰にも属しない(ブリーフを見つけた。) 2。I tossed them back over the fence in the general direction of the clothesline. の訳を教えてください。  私は(隣の洗濯物を干す紐から落ちたものと思ってそのブリーフを)洗濯物を干すロープの方向へ見当をつけて、垣根を超えて投げ返した。 3。 The neighbors two downはどのような意味でしょうか?  二軒先の人。(=すぐ隣接していないから、お隣のバカチンスキーとは違って、もっと客観的な判断ができる人)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

our boundary fence that weren’t anyone in my household’sを検索すればいい I tossed them back over the fence in the general direction of the clotheslineを検索すればいい The neighbors two downを検索すればいい

関連するQ&A

• fill in

Every year my husband and I host a holiday get-together for several of our friends and neighbors. We provide the main dish, a couple of sides and drinks. We ask friends to fill in with other salads, sides and desserts. fill in with other saladsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• make a spectacle of

I live in a Southern state, and our home is located in a community of houses that are built pretty close together. Our neighborhood is a mix of families and young professionals. My husband and I have a 15-year-old son and an 11-year-old daughter. Our newish neighbor is an attractive woman in her early 30s. I don’t know her very well, but she seems perfectly nice. My issue involves the fact that she likes to lounge naked by the small pool in her yard. I found out that you can see her from our backyard deck when I caught my giggling son and his friend pointing her out. My husband and I spoke with my son about respecting someone’s privacy, that he shouldn’t make a spectacle of it, or God forbid take photos of her. make a spectacle of itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I could hardly wait to retire so I could finally enjoy myself completely. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out that way. Between my neighbors, relatives and even former in-laws, my time is no longer my own. I am interrupted while doing yard work or sitting on my deck. And heaven forbid I begin to grill. Between my neighbors, relatives and even former in-lawsはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、最後の文の訳をよろしくお願いします

• この文の和訳をお願いします><

I have thought since of the wonderful godness of God to me, in preserving me in the use of my reason and senses, in that distressed time, that I did not use wicked and violent means to end my own miserable life. 要点だけでも構いませんので、誰かお願いします><

• in that I learn of 〜について

以下の文章に関して質問です。 “Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn of him.” in that I learn of himの理解が難しいです。 「その点において彼について学ぶ。」 という理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 in that I learn of himをどのように理解すれば良いのか解説宜しくお願いします。

• off-and-on about

I am in the middle of a divorce from my husband of almost 10 years. I had an affair with an out-of-state co-worker toward the end of my marriage and developed feelings for him. In the meantime, my co-worker has been off-and-on about the status of our relationship, and I ended up sleeping with a colleague during a work trip. off-and-on about the status of our relationshipはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 分詞構文に関係した質問です。

In October, I spent 30 days traveling around Indochina — Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia — with a group of 12 strangers. Along with our Cambodian tour guide, there were people from Australia, England, Scotland and Canada. Being the "accent-phile" that I am, I was in my element. 週刊STのエッセイから抜粋です。(意味はわかります。) Being the "accent-phile" that I am, I was in my element. このセンテンスのthat I am は何でしょうか? なくてもいいと感じます。 As I was the accent-phile, こう解釈しました。 解説、よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I am a man in my 60s. I'm writing out of concern for my friend. "Will" and I are the same age; in fact, we share a birthday. He and I became well-acquainted in childhood and were very attached to each other. But then, in my early teens, our relationship took on a new and unanticipated aspect. We found that we shared an interest in girls, and as we grew through our teens and into our early 20s, we had many adventures together. When I married, Will was there and always supportive. It wouldn't have been the same without him, and I'm sure my wife would agree. I never minded in the least the interest he showed in her. But now, Will seems to have lost much of his get-up-and-go. He no longer shows much interest in my wife or in any other woman. I've tried to get him to be more spontaneous, telling him stories and showing him pictures that he used to like, but I barely get a rise out of him. I've tried to get himはI've tried getting himではなくそのような形なのはなぜでしょうか?あと、ここでのget a rise out ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 法律英語:委任状きまり文句

多くの委任状に以下の決まり文句が出てきます。日本語での法律文書らしい対訳はどうなるのでしょうか?教えて頂けませんか? ----------------------------- HEREBY GIVING AND GRANTING unto my/our said attorney(s) full power and authority whatsoever requisite or necessary or proper to be done in or about the premises, as fully to all intents and purposes as I/we might or could lawfully do if personally present, and hereby certifying ad confirming all that my/our said attorney(s) shall do or cause to be done under and by virtue of these presents. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I/WE have hereunto set my/our hand this ______ day of ______20_____ in ___. ----------------------------- よろしくお願いします

• ★ジャパンタイムズのEssay(Midsummer night's dream)について質問です。

★またまた、ジャパンタイムズのEssay(Midsummer night's dream)について質問です、宜しくお願いします。 (http://www.japantimes.co.jp/shukan-st/english_news/essay/2007/ey20070803/ey20070803main.htm) ・・・It said, "Know this: something is truly perfect only when it is completely free of hinges!" ★この「something is ・・・of hinges」は具体的にはどのような意味なのでしょうか。 ・・・I concluded that the voice might have a point, on some level too deep for me to fathom. But there was one painfully obvious hole in its logic. If perfect things were all free from hinges, what would the perfect hinge look like? ★上記の「on some level」これは具体的にはどのような意味なのでしょうか。「あるレべルにしか到達していない私にとっては」と言う意味でしょうか。 ・・・I, for one, suspect our dream-machine is a toy provided to us chiefly for our personal entertainment. And -- perish the thought -- just maybe for that of our neighbors. ・・・・・・・ Like any media, though, busy people will want to think twice before indulging in the luxury pastime that is midnight dream analysis. ★この「chiefly」、「just maybe for that of our neighbors」「analysis」はどのように訳せばよいのでしょうか。 「just maybe for that of our neighbors」は「for our personal entertainment」との対比だろうという気はしているのですが・・・。 以上宜しくお願いします。