読書好きな私が誰かの作品を読むときに気にするポイント

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はかなりの読書好きで、フリーランスのライターでもあるため、自分の情熱についてSNSで公にしています。そのため、友人や知人から自分の本/原稿/脚本などを読んで感想を聞いてほしいと頻繁に頼まれます。このようにして私は素晴らしい作品を何冊も読んできましたが、全てが素晴らしいわけではありません。文法の問題や句読点のエラーは修正できますが、時には明らかな物語の穴やステレオタイプなキャラクター、ありきたりな対話などが見られます。
  • 「I've read some excellent stories this way」は、「私はこのような方法でいくつかの素晴らしい物語を読んだ」という意味です。つまり、他の人から作品を読んで感想を聞かれることがあるという文脈です。
  • 「plots with obvious holes」とは、明らかな欠陥があるプロットを指します。つまり、物語の展開や設定に矛盾や不自然さがあり、納得できない部分があるという意味です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I’m an avid reader and freelance writer, and I’m pretty public on social media about my passions. Because of this, I’m often asked by friends and acquaintances to read their book/manuscript/screenplay, /et cetera, and to let them know what I think. I’ve read some excellent stories this way—but not all of them are fantastic. Grammar issues and punctuation errors can be fixed, but I sometimes see plots with obvious holes, characters that are nothing but stereotypes, cliché dialogue—you name it. I’ve read some excellent stories this wayの訳を教えてください。あと、plots with obvious holesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4106/5339)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。I’ve read some excellent stories this wayの訳を教えてください。  こうして(=知り合いから読んで見てくれと、原稿や台本を渡されて)素晴らしい物語を読んだこともる。 2。あと、plots with obvious holesはどのような意味でしょうか?  明らかな穴のある話の筋 > 明々白々な欠陥だらけの物語構成

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• この人は怒っていますか?

Hello I didn't open any case... I see and understand... But, maybe exist some way to send it to UK? I buy BOOK from USA, France, etc... I've never had any problems with shipping and I'm surprised... Please try to find the way to ship this item to me. Thanks in advance. ----------------- この人は怒っているのか 謝っているのか 何をいっているのでしょうか?

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。Many things that's the Problem. There is history, politics psychology and some more but for some of them i'm too bad in school and i Must have luck to study it. But in the end i can't decide which of them i take. It's hard :). になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• "I KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT"という歌のCDを捜してます・・!

I KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT という洋楽のCDを探してます。 アーティスト名も、何で使われてるのかもわからないのですが、もしご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。お願いします。 (ゆったりとしたJAZZっぽい曲です) 歌詞の抜粋↓ Some time she treats me fine then get way out of line but still in all I'm stickin line glue 'cause I know what I've got But I don't know what I've getting so baby I'm with you (略) Let's have it understood It's you and me for good and you and me for good and anyone that doubt cause I know what I've got But I don't know what I'm getting here's sine thing you should know weh I'm forgot to tell her that I love her so

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So, media (social and news) has been blowing up over this Charlottesville thing. Yes, there are racists who still believe in white supremacy, but not very many. I think we're giving them way more attention than they deserve, and at a cost of our own collective peace of mind. Listen, I can't stand this neo Nazi bullshit, either, but I'm not going to let them ruin my day. Maybe I'll just listen to some Dead Kennedys, and remember this shit has been around my whole life. This one's for the ignorant racists everywhere, not just in Charlottesville.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So I got some inside information this weekend that I think many of you would like to hear. Before you read any further you know I’ve done this before and the same rules apply: this is 2nd hand info, getting his info straight from one member in the band. As you know I am in the music business and I have some acquaintances with the band.

• 和訳が分かりません。

I've seen some renters install their own smart thermostats, and then take them along to their next apartment. take them along to ...てどのように訳せばいいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 例文で分からないところがあります お願いします

参考書の例文です。 I read this book,and now I think I'll write some poems. この本を読んだの。それで詩を書いてみようと思ったのよ。 とあるのですが。 (1)このread は過去形と考えてよいですか。 (2)なぜ think なのに「思った」と過去形になるのですか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

マリリン・マンソンの名言なのですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 『Anybody who doesn't want to realize this is fooling themselves. People are bored because they've done everything they can do. So now the fear of death is the only thing that gets them excited. That's why some people have made me into some type of sex symbol. I'm death on wheels the way I look.』

• この文を英訳お願いします。長文です。

以下の文の英訳をお願いします。ご教授ください。 Hi,Thanks for your quick respond. I'm afraid I'm still a bit confused so do you mean this pen does not come with ink converter or ink cartridge, and if I want them I need to buy them separately? I've done some research about this pen and I think either ink converter or ink cartridge would work so what did you mean by "inquires them both"? And in the description is says ink cartridge is included and in the email you said I would have to buy them? If so I could not find them in your shop. And also what about the third question I asked?Thanks for your time and looking forward to your reply.James

• 訳してください!

Well my mum was from a famiily of 8 children so I have like so many aunts, uncles and cousins xD I barely see some of them but i'm quite close to a few! And i'm half irish