• ベストアンサー

訳してください!

Well my mum was from a famiily of 8 children so I have like so many aunts, uncles and cousins xD I barely see some of them but i'm quite close to a few! And i'm half irish

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

母は8人兄弟の家庭の出身なので、叔父や叔母、従兄がたくさんいます。その人たちに滅多に会ったりはしませんが、何人かはとても近しい間柄です。私にはアイルランドの血が半分混ざっています。 以上いかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I always get a hangover when I drink, I can barely get through the work day while hungover, and I crave alone time to replenish both my energy and spirit. The rest of it stems from, I guess, some combination of self-loathing and a need to control everything as a salve. So I’m not a ball of fun, but I do have my moments. So I’m not a ball of fun, but I do have my moments.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• immediate と extended の意味(family 関係?)

お葬式が始まりました。 何人かの人が弔辞を述べることになっています。 The first is from your family, immediate and also extended-- children, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents who have come from all over the country to attend. The second speaker is one of your friends,... ・・・・ という文があるのですが、 この場合の immediate と extended はどのように 訳せばいいのでしょうか? お願いします。

• quite a lot of ~

quite a little→ 「たくさんの」 quite a few→ 「多数の、たくさんの」 ところで、quite a lot of ~ はどういう意味なのですか?

• in tandem with

I have a friend who thinks I’m her best friend, and I convinced myself of that for a few years. However, in tandem with a few years of therapy, medication, and ongoing self-growth, I have slowly distanced myself from her. in tandem with a few years of therapyはどう訳したらよいのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です!

When Jimmy arrived, he found the lecture hall crowded with () students. (1)only a few (2)very few (3)few (4)quite a few (), our plan has been going very well. (1)By now (2)In time (3)So far (4)Until then James had a bad cold.() ,he decided not to go to the movie with us. (1)Therefore (2)Meanwhile (3)However (4)Yet I'm not opposed to what you are saying . (), I completely agree with you. (1)On the contrary (2)The contrary (3)Contrary (4)In cotrast 答えの解説もよろしくお願いします!!

• all over the place

We have different strengths. Al's a craftsman, so he is quite pedantic about design, where I'm much more of an artist and all over the place. ここでのall over the placeとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

American waiters and waitresses are very coprteous, so I was probably more abrupt and straightforward, so a bit of a novelty, and I got good tips. It was interesting people I'd barely laid eyes on were prepared to tell me the most amazingly qrivate things - about their divorces and breast augmentations, for example. この文の和訳がわかりません。教えてください。お願いします

• 長文ですが訳してください・

こんにちは!またまた宜しくおねがいします。長文ですみません。 Thankyou for worrying about me, but i promise there is no need. Im am happy and well. I'm not ill at all. :) Is there a swine flu outbreak in Japan? a few people i know seem to have it so i've not seen them really. But i know there are a lot of cases here in england. I really enojyed my holiday. It was very interesting and we went to some very beautiful places. I love forests and mountain views. I spent a lot of time on beaches as well. It was quite cold some days, but on one day it was so warm we could swim in the sea. It was good fun. Have you ever heard of a food called Haggis? It is a traditional scottish food. Its basically minced lamb and oats and herbs and spices, rolled up into a ball with a kind of protective layer, like a skin on it. You roast it and remove the skin and serve it with vegetables like potatoes. It is delicious. I find that a lot of traditional British foods are quite heavy meals. meat and starchy vegetables such as potatoes and things. They are designed to fill you up easily. They ar nice kinds of food, because they make you feel warm and cosy. Meals like this always seem to bring about a moment of better family bonding. Traditional meals can often be quite complicated as there are so many types of food being cooked at once, so they are hard work. And they dont get eaten that regularly so people come together and enjoy them more. I eat a lot of food from all over the world though. I think its interesting to try new things and different countries have different tastes. Do you get the chance to eat foreign foods?

• quiteの語法

quite の語法 宜しく御願いします。 問題 I've put on ______ a lot of weight that i can't wear this. 1, quite 2, so 3, such 4, as 答えは、suchでした。 そこで、質問なのですが、なぜquiteが誤答なのでしょうか。 quite a lot of weight という表現もあるので、a lot of を修飾することもできると思います。 また、 quite confident that 《be ~》〔that以下〕ということにかなり自信を持っている quite sure that 《be ~》〔that以下〕と確信している の表現があることから、後にthat節もとると思います。 辞書もみてみましたが、ダメな理由を探すのは難しく、よくわかりませんでした。 お手数ですが、どなたか教えて頂けると幸甚です。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文ができない。

英語の簡単な文章を書いてみたんですが、ちゃんとかけているのかどうか、よくわかりません。文法が間違っていないかどうか、文章の流れが不自然でないかどうか見ていただきたいのです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I’m Masato Oda. I was born on March 29, 1987 in Nara, so I’m now 20 years and two months old. I’m a junior at the School of Literature, Jonan University. I major in Education. I’m taking 23 courses this semester. I’d like to be a teacher at a junior high school or a high school. So, I must be a good speaker of English. I live at home with my parents, brother, sister, and grandmother. Our house is located in the southeast of Nara, and I come to college by bicycle. It takes me about an hour and ten minutes from my home to the college. My hobbies are cycling, reading and seeing movies.  I do cycling for exercise and I come to college from my house. I’m reading a paperback pocket edition well recently.  I'm busy recently, so I don't see any movies at a movie theater, but I want to see it there.