【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ビジネス英文メールのご添削依頼です
  • 派遣先への返信メールを英文で作成しましたが、自信がありません
  • 通訳業務の面接を先に行っていただくことは可能でしょうか
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣スタッフの提案をし、先日面談してもらいました。 翻訳通訳の仕事ですが、この時先方から本社とのMTGで翻訳を完全アウトソースする話が出た為話がなくなるかも、でも通訳は必要な為、翻訳通訳と通訳のみの2ポジションで検討してくれることになりました。今週末に方針固まる予定でしたが来週に伸びるとのことで返信文を書いております。通訳のみで話が進めば2次面談があります。候補者は他社から内定出ましたがこちらが第一希望な為選考を早めたいと希望があります。 取引先からのメール I am confirming with Our company HQ and pushing to get the answer by next Tuesday at the latest. As I mentioned in our meeting, there is a possibility Our company HQ will select to consolidate all global translation to a single vendor. This is what I am confirming. Thank you for your patience. 返信文 Thank you for your reply. As a proposal, is it possible to receive a second interview of the interpreter service you mentioned while checking the translation work? If possible, next Tuesday or Wednesday. While candidates are receiving job offers from other companies, your company is the first choice, so we hope that you can consider if possible. (日本文:返事ありがとうございます。 ご提案なのですが、通訳業務がどうなるか確認して頂いている間に、先日仰っていた通訳業務の二次面接を先に行って頂くことは可能でしょうか。できましたら来週火曜日もしくは水曜日あたりに。候補者も他社から内定が出ているものの御社が第一希望なので、可能であれば検討頂けると幸いです。)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

Thank you for your reply. Then I'd like to propose you to conduct the second-stage interview with him as a candidate interpreter in parallel with confirming your HQ's policy for the translation service. Would it be possible to have it on Tuesday or Wednesday next week? He's already received a firm offer from anther company, but your company is his first-choice. So your consideration would be appreciated. 自分の趣向で書き直してしまいましたが、解説します。海外の会社とやり取りするときには丁寧である必要はあるのですが内容的にはストレートフォワードが良いです。その意味では、As a proposal, is it possible ... と始めるよりも、I'd like to propose ... でよいし、更には、I would suggest ... くらいの方が良いです。 in parallel with ~ doing は、~しているのと並行して。while ~ ingでも良いですが、その場合はwhile waiting for your company's decision about translation service. 内定をどう訳すべきなのか微妙ですが、firm offerとしてみました(確かなオファー)。まだ断ることができますが採用側では確定。ただアメリカの会社では、extend an offer で「合格通知を送る」ことになりその段階で条件面を提示し応募者と最終の条件の詰めに入るので、offerだけで良いかも知れません。

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!大変助かりました^ - ^

その他の回答 (1)

• skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.1

Thank you for your reply. I'd like to propose the 2nd interview for the interpreter position that you mentioned last time, if it is possible to have it while checking the translation work availability to HQ. It would be appreciated, if you could set up it next Tuesday or Wednesday. The candidates received some job offers from the other companies, however, your company is the first choice. So we hope that you can consider the position. 日本から判りませんが、原英文からは、面接を受けようとする人が複数いて、その人達が、複数の別の会社からの内定をすでに受けていて、全員が相手企業が第一志望であるという内容です。 1文目が冗長に感じますが、日英原文に合わせました。 英文は原文(日本語)に忠実ではありませんが、状況を説明されているので判る範囲で適宜補足しています。 ーー コメントすべきことではないかもしれませんが、老婆心ながら。 毎日いくつもここに投稿して確認されるより、紹介される中で優秀な人を自社で採用されることをおすすめします。 毎回、書く人が変わると日本語同様に英語でも読んだ感じが変わります。毎回異なる文体を受けると相手からすると奇妙に感じるかも知れません。英語に関係ないお仕事に紹介されるならいいですが、英語に関連する仕事を紹介されているようなので、安定したコミュニケーションがよりビジネスを成功させると思いますが・・・

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

お言葉ありがとうございます。 また大変助かりました!ありがとうございましたm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールについて

最近、前任の担当(田中さん)からある取引先企業を引き継ぎ、ある用事で初めて先方へメールした所、下記の(1)英文メールの返 信がきました。 返信文(2)を送りたいのですが、そもそも内容があっているか、英文が大丈夫かどなたかご添削頂けますでしょうか(;_;) (1)Thank you for your email. May I know if Tanaka has left the company or this is just a change in person servicing our account? (2)Thank you for your reply. This is 〇〇 from 〇〇company. As Tanaka’s informed, I have taken over the business with your company from this month. Pleasure to work with you.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 先日、弊社が御社より12から1月分のご入金を頂けたことを確認できております。 一点確認ですが、今回「〇〇会社(取引先の名前)」様でなく、「▲▲会社」様から弊社が入金を頂いたようです。 今後も「▲▲会社」様からご入金を頂くことになりますか? その場合、異なる法人様からのご入金となります為、3社間にての覚書が必要となる可能性があります。 お忙しい中恐れ入りますが、お教え頂けますと幸いです。 The other day, we have confirmed that we received payment from Dec to Jan from your company. Thank you very much. Although it is one point confirmation, our company is not like "○ ○ company this time. It seems that you received money from "▲ ▲ Company". Will we continue to receive payment from "▲ ▲ Company? In that case, since it will be deposited from a different corporation, there is a possibility that a memorandum of understanding between the three companies may be necessary. Sorry to interrupt you, but we appreciate your help.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削 取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 日本語 彼女達に支払われる下記の金額は彼女達用に作成した個別契約書に記載しております。 あなたに添付した契約書は御社用の契約書となっており、金額は御社に請求する金額を記載しております。 6月最終週に就業開始の田中の給料については(7月にまとめて支払うとのことですが)社内にて確認します。 英文 The following amounts paid to them are stated in the individual agreement prepared for them. The contract attached to you is a contract for your company and the amount shows the marked up amount to claim to your company. About Tanaka 's salary in June (it is said to be summarized in July) I will confirm it inside the company.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール I would like to introduce you to Tanaka(cc’d) who is our Managing Director for Asia. He is looking to appoint some employees in Japan, not for Acompany but a potential new client. Please could you liaise with him to discuss costs and process. 返信文 Thank you for introducing Tanaka. We will contact Mr. Tanaka-san. Mr. Tanaka-san, We have heard that you are looking for employees, but could you tell us about your job title(職種) and the skill you are looking for?

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 英文 Temporary staff can only work for 3 years at the same company. She works at your company from December 20, 2016 and will be three years on December 20, 2019, so she will only be able to work at your company until December 19 th. However, if she chooses how to work such as temporary employment of our agency, she will be able to work at your company even after 20th. I will talk to her about the way of working after 20th. Also, she want to work at your company until December 20th. Currently her contract is through the end of August, so please tell me whether your company can update after September during this month. Also, the next contract period can be anything as long as the previous 3 months or 4 months up to December, so please let us know the period of your request in case of renewal. As for the amount of money now, it is 2000 yen, but since she got employed it will be three years soon, so if you are evaluating her performance, I would like to ask you to upgrade the amount even a little from the next contract So thank you for your consideration. 日本語 派遣社員は同じ会社で3年間しか働けません。 彼女は御社で2016年12月20日から就業し、2019年12月20日で3年になるので12月19日までしか御社で働けません。 しかし、彼女が弊社派遣会社の無期雇用という働き方を選択すれば20日以降も御社で就業が可能です。 20日以降の働き方についてはこれから彼女と話しますが、彼女は12月20日までは御社で就業したい意向です。 現在彼女の契約が8月末までとなっていますので、今月中に御社の9月以降の更新可否を教えてください。 また次回の契約期間はこれまで通りの3カ月でも12月までの4カ月でも問題ないので、更新の場合は希望の期間も教えてください。 また単価については現在2000円ですが、彼女は就業してもうすぐ3年になりますので、彼女のパフォーマンスについて評価頂いてましたら、次回のご契約から少しでも金額のアップをお願いしたいと思っていますのでご検討宜しくお願いします。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 英文メール Thank you for your reply. Regarding this matter (including the condition ), we will contact you once again after confirming the in-house personnel in charge. ご返信ありがとうございます。 この件(候補者の人選にあたり頂いた条件含め)について、社内の人選担当に確認の上改めてご連絡致します。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) 内容は11月から派遣スタッフが先方の正社員に切り替えになるので、それについての連絡です。 ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 英文メール Thank you for your reply. Regarding the conditions regarding direct employment this time, it is no problem to get in touch with her directly (procedure). However, as we mentioned earlier, we will charge conversion fee due to the change of permanent staff from temporary staffing, so could you tell us the annual salary when she became a full-time employee? Thank you very much. ご返信ありがとうございます。 今回の直接雇用に関する条件等については、彼女と直接やりとり(手続き)して頂いて問題ありません。 ただ、当初お伝えしております通り、派遣から正社員の切り替えに伴う紹介手数料を請求させて頂きますので、彼女が正社員になった際の年収を教えて頂けますでしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 As you and I were contacted by Kaori, she is in a difficult situation to go to work for a while for treatment. For that reason, we will quickly search and introduce candidate who can work at your company instead of Kaori at the same work condition (5 days a week in the afternoon shift) as Kaori Sorry to be contacted as soon as possible, thank you very much. かおりから連絡がありました通り、彼女は治療の為しばらく出勤することが難しい状況です。 その為、かおりと同じ勤務条件(週5日で午後勤務)で、かおりの代わりに御社で勤務できるスタッフを早急にサーチし紹介します。 取り急ぎの連絡となり恐れ入りますが、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣先スタッフの担当者が変わることになり、そのお知らせとスタッフの今後について打ち合わせの時間がほしいというメールがきまして。その返信をするところです。 取引先からのメール As you have probably already heard, I will be leaving my position in Japan and coming back to USA. From September 1, there will be a new director of the office of my company in Japan, Mr. John. As Mr. John will be visiting Japan in the next week, I was wondering if you could have a moment for a meeting so that I can introduce you and that we can discuss the most important parts of the contract for the upcoming period. If you do not mind, we would be happy to have you here at my office any time from Tuesday, July 24 to Thursday, July 26. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. 返信文 Thank you for your email. Thank you for introducing John who you succeeded. Thank you so much for taking care of us so far. Also, I would like to ask your office about the meeting, will it be possible to receive your time at 11 o'clock on the 26th from the date you proposed? Thank you very much. 日本文:ご連絡をありがとうございます。またあなたの後任のジョンさんをご紹介くださりありがとうございます。これまでお世話になり大変ありがとうございました。 またミーティングについて、ぜひあなたのオフィスへ伺わせて頂きたく、頂いた日時より26日の11時にお時間頂くことは可能でしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣スタッフの勤怠承認をしてもらいたく、先方の新しい外人マネージャーに承認依頼を出したところ、以下のメールがきました。 勤怠承認システムの操作方法については、先日操作ガイドを添付しメールで説明しています。 取引先からのメール Can you or someone in your company could go through the system with me? Could be on conference call or come to our office. Since all in Japanese so I’d like to understand how to use it clearly. Anyway I have approved but not sure if it’s correct. Pls check and let me know. 返信文 Thank you for your reply. We are sorry, but there is no English version for the attendance system. For that reason, we will send you a time sheet that we converted to PDF from now on, so please let me know the staff's time approval with a reply from you. We will hurry up, Please find the attached June Timesheet. Also, I would like to have time for meeting with you about the current performance of staff Tanaka, but if possible do it be possible to get some time next week somewhere? (日本文:返信ありがとうございます。 申し訳ありませんが、勤怠システムについては英語版がありません。その為、今後は弊社からPDF化したタイムシートをあなたに送りますので、あなたからの返信を持ってスタッフの勤怠の代理承認をさせて頂けますか。取り急ぎ6月分のタイムシートを添付しますのでご確認ください。 また、スタッフ田中の現在のパフォーマンスについて、一度あなたとミーティングのお時間を頂きたいのですが、もし宜しければ来週のどこかでお時間を頂くことは可能でしょうか?)