• 締切済み

英語の添削をお願いします!

英語が得意な方、お力を貸してください。 添削していただけるとたいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 (1)マイカー規制実施日 6月1日~10月31日間の土、日、祝日に運行します。 ただし6月21日~8月19日は毎運行します。 The bus service is only on the days when the road is closed to private vehicles. That is on weekends and public holidays from June to October and daily from June 21 and August 19. Or The bus service operates on the specific days when restrictions are imposed on the entry of private cars. (Saturday, Sundays and public holidays between June 1 and October 31. Operates daily between June 21 and August 19.) (2)マイカー規制日以外の平日はバス運行がありません。 There is no bus service available on weekdays when restrictions are not imposed on the entry of private cars. (3)マイカー規制日以外でもタクシーはご利用できます。 Taxies are available throughout. (4)積雪や災害のため運休する場合もあります。 The bus service could be suspended or cancelled due to the natural disaster or snow conditions. Or The bus service may be cancelled due to snow or in the event of a natural disaster.

みんなの回答

回答No.1

マイカー規制というのを きちんとした英語で書けば、 文章はシンプルで格好良く決まると思います。 Private car restrictionsでいいでしょう。 あと、there is とかを外したほうが 文章が短くてシンプルになりますね。 例えば、 (2)マイカー規制日以外の平日はバス運行がありません。 No bus service is available on weekends when private car restrictions are not imposed ところで、double-negativeになっていますよね。 こういう文章ってわかりにくいです。 日本語からの翻訳なので仕方ないのでしょうが、 (2)マイカー規制日での平日には、バス運行があります の方がわかりやすです。 Bus service is available on weekends when private car restricts are imposed.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 【英語】添削お願いします  大学でやりたいこと

添削お願いします、テーマは大学でやりたいことです。  I want to study how to speak English well at the college. I have studied mainly how to write and read it since I was twelve. So, I'm very poor at listening and speaking it. Indeed it is important to be able to write and read, because the capacity is necessary when I read books or papers and to copy what a professor is writing on a blackboard. However, if I can't listen or speak, I can't communicate with others when I go abroad. I think it is not practical only to be able to write and read. That's why, I want to enhance my capacity of listening and speaking English.

• 英語のお手紙・添削して下さい!!

外国人ダンサーさんにファンレターを書きたいのですが英語が苦手なので、おかしな文になっていたら正しく直して下さい。それとファンレターを書くの始めてなので内容がおかしかったらアドバイス下さい!! Nice to meet you. はじめまして。 I am looking at the show to which you perform every day. 私はあなたが出ているショーを毎日見ています。 It is wonderful even if it sees at the dance when of you. あなたのダンス素敵です。 However,because I wanted only to only it,it is letter. ただ、それだけを伝えたくてお手紙を書きました。 It is heard that the show ends in June and it is very regrettable. ショーが6月に終わってしまうと聞いてとても残念です。 毎日あなたのダンスと笑顔に元気づけられているので終わってしまって会えなくなるのは悲しいです。 The answer writes my address and e-mail address because it is glad when giving it. お返事くれたら嬉しいので住所とメールアドレスを書いておきます。

• 英訳をお願いします!

英語が得意な方、お力を貸してください。 添削していただけるとたいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 1. 冬期自家用車通行止  Access prohibited to private vehicles during winter. 2. マイカー規制期間の駐車場及びバスの乗降場所 The place which is parking area and the shuttle bus during the restriction period. 3. マイカー規制あり(実施日確認) Private vehicles access is regulated on certain days. (Check for details.)

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

こんにちは 自分で出来る限り英訳してみましたが 正しいか間違っているか… 英文の添削をお願いします。 (1)道路事情・天候により遅れる場合があります。   -Bus may not be on time due to the road condition and/or weather.   -Bus may not be on time due to weather and/or road conditions.   -Bus may not be on time due to inclement weather and/or poor road conditions. (2)帰りの○○駅接続は余裕を持った便をお取りください。   -Should you catch a connecting train at ○○ station on your way home, please be sure to allow an ample time by taking an earlier bus.   -Please allow ample time for transfers to other modes of transportation.   -Please allow enough time for transfer to the other modes of transports. (3)臨時列車については各駅にお問合せ下さい。   -Make an inquiry at your railway station about special trains (4)運転日注意○○~○○間の運転日については、駅係員にお尋ねください。   -Days of Operation: Make an inquiry about the scheduled days of special trains at your JR station. どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語を教えてください

英語を教えてください Whatever the reason for their migration, how do birds know when it's time to take off on their long flights? We know that they migrate quite punctually every year when the season is changing. And what is the surest, unmistakable clue to the fact that the season is changing? The length of the day! It is believed that birds can tell when the day gets shorter (and longer in the spring), and this is the best “alarm clock” they have to tell them to get along. 一応全文載せました 上記の文の最後のandからalongまでについてthey have toが「~しなければいけない」という訳ではないことはわかりますがto tell以下がどこにかかるのか?がよくわかりません 最後の文を詳しく教えてください お願いします

• 英語添削お願いします!

インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典は要らないという意見についてどう思いますか。 というテーマです!  I am opposed to the idea that we access only the Internet when we look for something, and that we needn't use books at all. Of course the Internet is very easy to use and useful, because all you have to do is only retrieving the information you want. But, using nothing but the Internet is very dangerous. One of some reasons is the Internet involve too much information, of course false information. Many people you don't know use it, so information on the Internet are not always reliable and it is very difficult to choose only true information. On the other hand, books are published after they are checked closely. So they seldom have false information.  I think it is good to use both of the Internet and books, then you can get true information quickly. 

• 添削していただけませんか?

英作文を作ったのですが、英語が苦手なのでどなたか添削していただけませんか? Difference in elementary school life between Japan and America The first is going to school. In Japan, people basically walk to school.On the other hand, in the United States, parents usually go to school by school bus or send their parents to meet them. This has reasons such as, "It's dangerous when a bad person comes." Second, there is a swimming class. In Japan, swimming is a compulsory subject in physical education classes.In the first place, there are only about one or two physical education classes a week. ·The third is the textbook. In Japan, the Ministry of Education presents children free of charge.In America, however, textbooks are rented from schools. Therefore, children cannot bring back textbooks from school. There is a big difference between elementary school life in Japan and the U.S.

• 英語について

英語について At a certain temperature the strip bends sufficiently to break the contact,thereby switching off the burner. 訳をお願いします。 前の文章は、 It swiches off the heaters when the air reaches a certain temperature,and swiches them on when the temperature falls.One end of the strip can move while the other is fixed.The free end completes an electrical circuit which controls the gas or oil burner.The strip bends as it is heated. です。 また、therebyの前にコンマがあるのはなんででしょうか? あと、switchingとなっていますが何かを修飾してるんでしょうか?

• なぜこの文になるのでしょうか?英語

I'm about to leave on a trip, but the gas gauge in my car is on empty. という文があったのですが なぜ、the gas gauge in my car is empty ではなく the gas gauge in my car is on empty. となるのでしょうか? 調べてみたのですが、理由がわからずモヤモヤしています。。

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

英語が得意な方、お力を貸してください。 添削していただけるとたいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 1. Located in the eastern part of Yuzawa City, the Dakigaeri Valley is known for its spectacular views – and its interesting name. According to old stories, the mountain road that people used to travel on through the area was so narrow that people who needed to get around each other had to hold each other tight (daki) as they switched places on a return trip (gaeri). 2.The paths that now lead through the scenery, which is well worth the visit, are much easier to traverse. Dakigaeri is located in the middle of a forest that transforms into a bright patchwork of colors with the coming of autumn, and adding to the colorful affair is the Kami no Iwahashi, a red suspension bridge that stretches across the valley.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 転職を考えている社会人5年目の男性が、異動後の仕事に悩んでいます。督促業務に不慣れで難航し、周りのサポートも得られずにストレスが溜まっています。現在自己分析中で、転職を考えていますがスキルや資格がないため悩んでいます。
  • 異動後の仕事になじめず、ストレスから体調を崩してしまった社会人5年目の男性。督促業務に苦戦し、周りの先輩方のサポートも得られずに悩んでいます。現在は自己分析中で、スキルや資格がなく転職を考えています。
  • 異動後の仕事について悩む社会人5年目の男性。督促業務に不慣れで困っており、周りのサポートも得られずにストレスが溜まっています。現在は自己分析中で、スキルや資格の不足もあり転職を検討しています。
回答を見る