• 締切済み

英語を日本語に翻訳

That pop-up appears when the user enters the downloading process, informing that the game is caching data and advise the user to be patient. The button that he is asking, named “Minimize” which just allows users to minimize the downloading process. Its usage is similar to Home Key on the device. 意味が分かりません。 助けてくれませんか。

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

使用者が、ダウンロードの過程に入ると、ゲームがデータをキャッチしていることを知らせ、使用者に辛抱強く待てとアドバイスするために、このポップアップが現れます。  「最少に」というボタンは、使用者にダウンロードに必要な時間を最少にしてください、と言わせているだけです。装置のホームキーと同じ使い方です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください

「The problem that you are having is that you are reading and studying English more then you actually put it to use. A possible solution would be for you to start listening to more English shows and music while studying it until you feel like you are comfortable enough to start speaking it. Even if you only memorize a few words at first it is still process.」 長いですが日本語に翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。翻訳機は既に試しましたが恐らく違う意味の結果が出たので翻訳機の結果をそのまま載せるのは控えて欲しいです。

• 英語翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳をお願い致します。 By being nonspecific, the patient is invited to present information on any types of problems that may explain a certain behavior.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Although OTs do not usually evaluate auditory acuity, information may be found in the patient’s medical record and through discussion with the patient or family. When possible, discussion with the audiologist or speech and language pathologist provides more detailed data about auditory and receptive language skills. Since hearing deficits are common and can affect function, routine evaluation of elderly patients by an audiologist soon after admission to a rehabilitation facility is suggested. If access to these resources is limited, the OT can ask the patient to respond to simple one-step commands, such as “shake your head no,” or “give me the pencil..” The therapist must be careful to avoid gestural cues that would allow the patient to respond without clearly hearing the instructions. Long commands should be avoided due to the need for more advanced attentional and motor planning skills. If the patient is unable to respond to simple verbal commands, the therapist must determine whether the difficulty is due to impaired auditory acuity, poor attention, motor planning deficits, receptive language disturbance, or noncompliance.

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• 英和翻訳 私が書いた日本語を書き直してくれますか

---------------------- So why is it so strange for the officer to hand the suspect the statement when asked? Wasn't the officer trying to get the suspect to sign? This is not strange at all. Have you tried asking someone [Can I have that」 yourself? Go to a restaurant, point to the menu and say 'Can I have that?'… Please try that before you start calling the suspect a liar. ---------------------- 何で、頼まれた時に警察官が被疑者に弁解書を渡すのは変なのか? 警察官は、被疑者に署名を求めさせようとしていなかったか? これは全く変ではない。 裁判官、自分が誰かに「もらっていいですか」と頼まれたことがあるか? レストランに行って、指でメニューを指して、「もらっていいですか」と言ってください...容疑者は嘘つきと呼ぶ前にそれを試してください。

• 次の英語、日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか?

I have bought the camera. Would love to ask you kindly to pack at at utmost secure way. Do not know myself if a prism should be detached from the body or not. Please advise me on that and send it as if a child this is. You understand.

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

COGNITION AND PERCEPTION IN THE STROKE PATIENTという本に書かれている文章の翻訳をお願いします。。。 In those instances in which more information is needed, especially for driving, pursuit of leisure interests such as reading, or return to work, there are several methods that the therapist can use to screen for acuity. A modified Snellen test, distributed through the Lighthouse for the Blind, uses picture rather than letters as the stimuli and can therefore be used with aphasic patients (*Figure3-3). Responses can be given verbally or by pointing by the object that is seen. A functional test that equates various size of type to acuity ratings can also be used. For example, the patient can be asked to read the following materials placed 16 inches from the eyes: classified advertisements [20/30], textbooks or magazines [20/60-20/70], or newspaper subheadings [20/80-20/130] (Abreu 1987) (*Exhibit 3-2). The numbers in brackets correspond roughly to the acuity level required for reading each type of material. All visual testing should be conducted while the patient is wearing the appropriate corrective lenses. Since our intent is not to test vision but to ensure adequate sight for functional, glasses, if normally worn, should be part of the evaluation. *Figure3-3: This modified Snellen test uses pictures rather than letters for acuity testing. Available from the Lighthouse for the Blind. Courtesy of Lighthouse Low Vision Products Long Island City, NY 11101. *Exhibit 3-2: Correlation of Various Type Size with Visual Acuity あと、Lighthouseは灯台という意味でこの文章では訳していいのですか?

• 英語翻訳、できる方、どうかお願いします。

We note that you have provided only a partial reimbursement for this order. In this situation, a partial reimbursement is not appropriate because it does not address the cause for which this claim was filed. We would advise you to reimburse the buyer appropriately. Please let us know what the refund status is as soon as possible so that we may resolve this claim. Please note that failure to respond to this email within three business days may result in a debit to your Amazon.com account. 翻訳機を使わずできるかた、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

自撮り棒の対応機種について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • エレコム社製の自撮り棒について質問です。
  • 現在自撮り棒の購入を検討しており、エレコム社製の物も候補に入っています。
  • 対応機種に現在私が持っているAQUOSphoneのshv45が見つかりませんでした。そこでこの機種に対応している自撮り棒があるか質問させていただきます。
回答を見る

専門家に質問してみよう