和訳 not fight the charges

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 告発を争わないが、裁判官に真実のこと、暴行を働いておらず、何ら違法行為をしていないことを伝える
  • 「告発を争わない」とは、自分が告発を否定したり、争ったりしないことを意味します。
  • 和訳としては「告発に対抗しない」と表現することが適切であり、具体的には「告発に反論しないが、真実の事実を裁判官に伝える」と説明できます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳 not fight the charges

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) ※ not fight the "charges" = 「告発を争わない」は可笑しいですか。「事実を争わない」は普通の言い方だと思いますが、「事実」を使うとhoweverの後の部分は変になります。このばあい、どんなふうに和訳すればいいですか 3.) not fight the charges, however tell the Judge the truth, that he did not commit assault and did nothing wrong. 3)告発を争わないが、裁判官に真実のこと、暴行を働いておらず、何ら違法行為をしていないことを伝える(、というものであった)。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

告発に対して抗争はしないが、裁判官に真実のこと、すなわち暴行を働いておらず、何ら違法行為をしていないことを伝える(、というものであった)。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

perfect, thanks!! :o)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 Actually vs Legally

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。  “Actually innocent” means: did not commit the crime accused of. 「実際に無実」とは、告発される罪は犯さなかったことである。 “Legally innocent” means: there is no legal bases to support the sentence (meaning they could be guilty, however there's no concrete evidence). 「法的に無実」とは、刑を支持する法的根拠がないということである。 (罪を犯したかもしれないが、具体的な証拠はないという意味である)

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• ワシントンポストの和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします!! WashPostのコラムなんですが The truth is that carbon emissions will not be reduced by international bureaucrats, however well-meaning, sitting in a room and signing a piece of paper. と Above all, they will not be reduced by a complex treaty that neither the United Nations nor anyone else can possibly supervise, particularly not a treaty that effectively punishes those countries that abide by it and ignores everyone else. この和訳をどなたかお願い出来ますか? 口語表現が多くてわかりにくくて・・・

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) His jaw is set hard. Comments like "It is not what you said but the way that you said it," or "Why did you say it like that?" or "Obviously it's not nothing; something's wrong," are responses to metamessage of talk. Such requests as "Skip the small talk," "Get to the point," or "Why don't you say what you mean?" may seem to be reasonable. お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をよろしくお願いします! The voyage was hard. He had many windless days when his boat did not move at all. Sometimes he fell ill and was filled with worries. He was all alone on the ocean. There was no one to tell him what to do. But he got over the difficulties and, 94 days later, he arrived in San Francisco.

• 和訳 open agreement

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 Plaintiff has never at any time confessed or apologized for assault. In other words, Plaintiff did not confess and then later recant. There is none of that silliness going on. This was instead, an “open agreement” and there is indisputable written evidence to support that. As well as Plaintiff's crystal clear “not guilty” testimony. 原告は、一度も暴行を自白したり謝罪したことはない。つまり、原告は、自白し、後で撤回することはしなかった。そんな、ばかばかしいことはない。これはオープンな合意であり、それを裏付ける明白な証拠書類があるし、原告の極めて明白な「無罪」である証言もある。 “open agreement” = 自白したら、釈放してもらうことという意味ですが、“open agreement”というような言い方を使いたいです。 “open agreement” = 秘密ではない公開した合意、契約、など。。。

• 高校英語の和訳

高校英語の和訳 The lies that politicians make during election campaigns are another category of "semi" lies. For example, a certain politician might promise to do a certain thing if elected, but when he is elected he might find that what he promised is either impossible or not sensible. When he turns his pre-election promise into a lie by not carrying out, we could say that the politician was simply making the compromises and practicing the pragmatism which is politics. More cynically, we could say that the politician was a dishonest lier who would promise you anything to get your vote. This is the problem with lying. In some situations it is impossible to tell with absolute certainly whether someone is lying or telling the truth. More or less, we ourselves are forced to become the ultimate judge of what is the truth and what is a lie. You could say that in a certain situation we create truth and untruth. これの和訳をお願いします><

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Somebody who wanted to sell you gold coins as an investment could make the same kind of argument about the futility of putting your retirement funds into the stock market. If he picked the start date and the end date carefully enough, the gold salesman could make it look like the stock market did not go up for a decade or longer. But that does not really tell you what your retirement money is going to do in the market over 30 or 40 years. It does not even tell you how you would have done over the cherry-picked decade, which would have depended on exactly when you got in and out of the market.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.