• 締切済み

ワシントンポストの和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします!! WashPostのコラムなんですが The truth is that carbon emissions will not be reduced by international bureaucrats, however well-meaning, sitting in a room and signing a piece of paper. と Above all, they will not be reduced by a complex treaty that neither the United Nations nor anyone else can possibly supervise, particularly not a treaty that effectively punishes those countries that abide by it and ignores everyone else. この和訳をどなたかお願い出来ますか? 口語表現が多くてわかりにくくて・・・

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• taka_tora
  • ベストアンサー率56% (59/105)
回答No.3

こんにちは 一つ目の文  「事実はこうだ。炭素の排出は、どれほど善意があったとしても、部屋の中で座って1枚の紙切れにサインする国際的な官僚によって減らされるわけではない。」 二つ目の文  「とりわけ、それら(炭素の排出)は、国連も他の誰もとうてい監督できないような複雑な条約では削減することはできない。特に、それを守る国々を効果的に罰し、他の諸国を無視するような条約によって削減することなどできない。」 という感じでしょうか。 なお、”abide by it”の”it”は、”(complex) treaty”を指しています。

noname#102281
noname#102281
回答No.2

(1)真実は国際的な官僚が、どんなに善意であっても、部屋に座っていて、1枚の紙にサインするだけで炭素放出を減少させないということです。 (2)何よりも、それらは国連も他の誰も監督することができない複雑な条約によって減少させられないだろう。 特に、それを守る国連加入国をそれを無視する人たちによって効果的に罰する条約ではない。 「it」がなにを指すのかわからなくて、 ボギャ不足の私は(2)が意味不明の訳になりましたが、 前後の文章がわかれば通りはよくなるのでは、と思いたい・・・。 (1)は口語表現というより「アメリカン・ジョーク」がわからないと難しいのかなあ。 「実際に動かないで、紙にサインして呼吸しているだけでCo2を増やしている」という意味だと思います。 ご参考まで。

• KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.1

実際はガーボンの放出はいかに善意であれ部屋の中で紙にサインするだけの国際的な官僚達が減らすわけではない。 なかんずくガーボンの放出は国連その他の誰もが監督出来ないような複雑な協定、とりわけそれを守る国は実質的に罰しその他の国は無視するような協定によって減るわけではない。 注:「協定を守る国を実質的に罰する」というのは理屈に合わないようですが、いい加減な協定だと皮肉を言っているのだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will attain a marriage partnership, that will be permanent, solid, and secure. A marriage that will be worth waiting for and enduring some emotional or physical hardship for. This obstacle is shown by the planet Saturn who is retrograde and just on the border of the horoscope area where he could have a mild influence, so the obstacle is not as deep and difficult as you may fear. It may just be that the courtship is very slow to move forwards.

• 和訳を教えて下さい><

As haiku are studied further, it will be seen that they usually gain their effect not only by suggesting a mood, but also by giving a clear-cut picture which serves as a starting point for trains of thought and emotion. 上記の和訳が分かりません… 教えて頂けたら嬉しいです。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 But a jealous and independent person, who eyes will burn into you like hot coals. He will try to take the lead in the relationship and may want to have things his way. He will not accept second place in your life to anything else or anyone else. He must come first. One who will not change his ways either. There may be arguments in the relationship given time, so it will be stormy and tempestuous but compellingly powerful too. A lively exciting relationship. That will never be dull or boring. Always intense passionate and wild. Full of emotion and feeling.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

こんにちは。 和訳をしていたのですが、どう訳せば自然な日本語になるのか分からず、 止まってしまっています。和訳宜しくお願い致します。 本文:As a designer of clothing and what we call fashion, we must readapt our approach entirely to a world spiraling into chaos by a system of human civilization and philosophies that is not working--and whether humanity likes it or not--will change rapidly. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳してください。 Let me get with the lady that does books. I will get a price and Date of delivery. I will be in touch. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳

You have within yourself a touchstone by which finally you can test every book that your brain is capable of comprehending. Does the book seem to you to be sincere and true? If it does,you need not worry about your immediate feelings,or the possible future consequences of the book. You will ultimately like the book,and you will be justified in liking it. Honestly in literature as in life, is the quality that counts first and counts last. 和訳をお願いします。

• この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです!

この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです お願いいたします。 I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jew and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual,"Free at last!Free at last!Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いしますm(._.)m Balance sheet Cash Includes cash and money in the bank. Also includes any short-term investments,if they are of low risk and will be converted into cash within a couple of months. Accounts receivable,net Money owed to the company by its customers who have bought goods or services on credit. "Net"means that the company has estimated the proportion of the accounts that it will not be able to collect(from those customers who are not able or not willing to pay),and has subtracted these "bad debts" from the total. Inventory Goods held for sale to customers.This category includes,for example,food on the shelves of a supermarket,cars in a car dealer's showroom,and birds in a pet shop. The amount shown is the cost of the inventory,not the amount it will be sold for. The inventory account of a manufacturing company also includes supplies and parts in warehouses or in the factory that will be mixed or assembled into products to be sold to customers.This includes everything from peanuts in a Snickers chocolate bar factory to seat belts in a Boeing airplane factory.

• 和訳お願いします!

Push a penny so that it slieds freely on a table. If friction is not reduced in a car's engine the pistons will become so hot that the metal will soften, running the engine. お願いします!