• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語引用文?の和訳をお願いいたします。)

他の人とあなたの人生を比べないで

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 太陽と月の間は比べない、それぞれの時間で輝くのだから。
  • 自分の中で昇華できないので、教えてください。
  • あなたの人生を他の人と比べることはなく、それぞれの個々の時間で輝いていることを忘れずに。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#229393
noname#229393
回答No.3

これは、【歴史に残る名言】です。 http://www.bookofallquotes.com/authors/anonymous/don-t-compare-your-life-to-others Don’t compare your life to others. No comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it’s their time. あなたの人生を他人と比較しないでください。 太陽と月との比較はなく、彼らはその時代に輝きます。 私の解釈では、[自分の長所も短所も自分の個性、他人にも同じ様にある。 だから、人と比較せず自分らしく生きる。 大陽と月の働きが違うように人間もみな違うから比較せず生きよう。] だと思います。

amouramour
質問者

お礼

素敵な意味ですね、大変わかりやすいです。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

つまり、それぞれで輝いているから、比べるものではないということですか?  日が照るのは昼、月が照るのは夜、とそれぞれ輝く時が違うんだから、比べられないよ、ってことです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

> それぞれで輝いているから、比べるものではないということですか? まさにそう言うことです。 Don’t compare your life to others. あなたの人生と他の人の人生を比べてはいけない。 others=other lives(他の人生) No comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it’s their time. 太陽と月を比べないで、どちらも一生輝くものだから。 No ~:禁止の表現 No parking. 駐車禁止 No smoking. 禁煙 No entry. 進入禁止, 立入り禁止. No surrender [compromise]! 降伏[妥協]してはならない. No admittance except on business. 無用の者はいるべからず. No thoroughfare. 通行禁止、通り抜けお断わり. one's time 一生;(特に)最盛期 The house will last my time. この家は私の一生の間もつだろう. The fame will outlast his time. その名は彼の死後も残るであろう. in one's time 盛んなころには、若いころは She was beautiful in her time. 彼女は若いころは美人だった > これは有名な誰かの言葉の引用文ですか? 有名な文句には違いないのですが、誰の言葉かは分からないようです。 ま、理屈を言えば、月は自力では光っていませんけどね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

Gender differences in the meaning of these words start early. In our gender dialogues between seventh-grade boys and girls, their comments and questions often focus on "talk": BOYS: Girls talk for most of the conversation so we don't have to talk. GIRLS: How come boys don't talk first? How these gender differences can be used in dialogue to heal the relationships between women and men is the topic of our discussion. 最後のパラグラフなんですが和訳に手こずっています…

• 英語の文章と和訳があります。和訳は適切ですか?

They stay in their rooms all day long and then at night they sometimes emerge and head to a convenience store to buy snacks. Others stay indoors for years without stepping outside. They refuse to go to school or work, while sleeping through the day. No one is allowed into their rooms. They seldom communicate with friends or faimily members; instead, they spend most of their time in front of a screen or reading manga in their room, often in their parent's home. Sometimes they are even violent. Most of them are young males.They are the hikikomori, or recluses, and there may be as many as one million of them in Japan. 和訳 彼らは一日中自分の部屋にいて、夜に時々部屋を抜け出してスナック類を買いにコンビニエンスストアに向かいます。何年も家の中にいて外で出ない者もいます。彼らは学校や仕事に行くことを拒否して昼間ずっと寝ています。誰も部屋に入ることは許されません。滅多に友達や家族とのコミュニケーションは取りません。代わりに、その多くは実家暮らしですが、自分の部屋でテレビなどの画面を見たり漫画を読んだりしながらほとんどの時間を過ごします。時折彼らは暴力をふるうことさえします。その多くは若い男性です。彼らはいわゆる引きこもりであり、そういう人は日本に100万人ぐらいはいるかもしれません。

• 英語の和訳

学生なのですが 英語の和訳がわからないので よかったら教えてください! People often feel that cats are staring at them. Perhaps this is because cats'eyesare very big. Compared to their body size,they have the biggest eyes of all mammals. They can see six times better in the dark than people can. Cat owners also find that their pets spend a lot of time sleeping. Both domestic and wild cats sleep for sixteen to twenty hours a day. Sometimes cats which are playing suddenly lie down and fall asleep. But they can wake up right away and be ready to chase their prey at any time. Cat owners love watching their cats play with a string or a ball. It's true that humans first tamed cats because they were useful. But today,we keep cats as pets because they have cute looks and mysterious personalities. よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳

Being happy while owning less means not comparing yourself to others who are materially better off. "Free yourself from envy," recommends Professor David Watson of the University of Iowa, while Professor Claudia Senik at the Sorbonne in Paris advises, "Don't compare yourself to others, concentrate on your own plans and be ambitious." 和訳お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 I saw pic-tures of them performind their obscure sun worship. They were dressed in flowing white robes and looked impressive,but they really have nothing to do with the original people here. 私は彼らの演じる太陽崇拝の儀式の映像を見た。彼らはゆったりとした白いローブを着て印象的だったが、彼らは実を言うとここの最初の人々とは何の関係もない ↑自分なりに和訳してみましたが自信がないため、英語にお詳しい方よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、和訳をお願いします Oh I think you're facing a big challenge in your life now. I hope & I know that you can pass in all of those troubles & challenges that comes to you! No matter what happen always remember that "don't focus on how stressed you are, always remember how blessed you are!" Just Enjoy life & remember how lucky we are cause we're still surviving! Well I'm gonna share a picture & I hope it can spire you.... These are some of the pictures of those kids who we can say unlucky because they don't experience even the easiest way of living or simple life because they are growing up without their family beside them... In their poor age they have to experience some illness that they don't deserve...but still God give reason for them to smile...& for me if I'm going to compare what I have now, what challenges I'm facing now... It's nothing with all those kids experienced & nobody knows what will happen in their future... Just see how lucky we are!

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 和訳お願いします。

As they race down the highway of their life, like so many other characters in so many other movies, they are forced to come to grips with themselves, find out who they really are, and ultimately take responsibility for their lives and actions. Thelma & Louise is a road movie, yes, but it's really a journey of enlightenment, a journey of self-discovery. And it begins with the incident, the hub of the wheel of action. 考えてはみたものの、英語がかなり苦手で和訳できませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

以下の文章の和訳お願いします。 自分なりに訳はしてあるので、 疑問に思ったところは追記させて頂くかもしれません。 ---------------- Shy people don't enjoy being with others. They feel bery unconfortable in any situation where others will notice or pay attention to them. Some claim that shyness allows them to manage more information, to look at things more closely, and to listen more completely. But most people would agree about what beign shy puts people at a disadvantage.

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。