質問:和訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 単語から大体内容はつかめてる気はするのですが、細かく読み取れません。
  • 拒否されることに対する恐れから本当の人格を隠そうとしてしまうっていうことなんでしょうか?
  • どなたか教えてくださるとうれしいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

この文章の和訳を教えてください。 My wanderings in life has always told me that sterotype behaviour is learned and fickle...the real person is always hiding within too scared to appear in fear of rejection....and we all have those same fears...so perhaps we can all sterotype our fears as well....others lay in ignorance to their real self....probably because they are fightened of who they are and they mask the truth of themselves... 拒否されることに対する恐れから本当の人格を隠そうとしてしまうっていうことなんでしょうか? 単語から大体内容はつかめてる気はするのですが、細かく読み取れません。 どなたか教えてくださるとうれしいです。

• grofs
  • お礼率81% (99/121)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tetujin3
  • ベストアンサー率47% (116/246)
回答No.1

ぼくがいつも人生において不思議に感じるのは,ステレオタイプの振る舞いは,身に付くと同時に変わりやすいこと・・・ 真の己は,つまはじきされる恐怖におびえ,いつも内部に隠れてる。・・・そして,我々全員が同じ恐怖を抱えている・・・たぶん,我々は我々の恐怖を型にはめることができる・・・他は真の己を無視している・・・・おそらくそれは,彼らは自分自身におびえ,そして本当の自分を隠すからである。

grofs
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい訳をしていただきありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• この英文を和訳していただきたいです。

和訳お願いします。 What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

suggestible=被暗示性、という心理学用語ですm(_ _)m We are suggestible,ready to take ideas from others and make them our own. Suggestbility descnbes why people believe something that never happened. They become convinced because they are told about an event. They see it in movies,and they hear about it. So they combine theae thoughts into false memories―――but not real ones. Psychologists believe that many childhood memories are created by parents for their children. They tell the child that something happened: "Remember when we went to the seaehore?' And the child collects beach and vacation ideas into a memory. Propaganda is delibetately telling people ideas that you went them to believe. Advertising is another form of suggesting to people,and people of all ages tend to believe advertising. All of us are suggestible; children are particularly so.

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before の歌詞を 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 和訳サイトで変換したのですが 変な和訳になっちゃうので 宜しくお願いいたします To all the girls I've loved before Who travelled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls who shared my life Who now are someone else's wives I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls who cared for me Who filled my nights with ecstasy They live within my heart I'll always be a part Of all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 急ぎなのにどうしても和訳出来ません

明朝までに仕上げないといけないのに、 どうしてもわからなくて困り果てているので相談させてください。 瞑想での「気づき」についての文章です。 Please note that we are not noticing things to get rid of them. We are noticing them because they are real and we need to start with reality, not fantasy. In this practice, we learn to be totally honest about what is happening within ourselves. There is no scope for pretending.  Surely it is possible to be alright with whatever is happening in our bodies for just one moment in time? Just a single moment. We don’t need to worry about any other moment. 本当にすみません・・・。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳を教えてください

My husband’s parents live in the same state a few hours away, and we usually only see each other on holidays. They are generally nice people and fun to be around, yet they are completely uninterested in our life and being a part of it. My mother-in-law constantly talks about how much she loves her children and grandchildren, yet she has barely ever made an effort to come visit us. When we go visit, the stay is always accompanied by endless complaining—we are either too loud, or our toddler cries at night and it’s inconvenient, her dogs have to go to sleep at 10 p.m., therefore we must go to bed as well, etc. All this while gushing about her family. All this while gushing about her family.の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment. All we perceive is just a fragment of time. If you imagine a rope, you can separate this one rope into many strands. One is the material worldly life and all you experience in it. Another strand is the past incarnations lives you have lived, their dormant memories are stored in your unconscious. The past too in this one life is another strand, it was once as real as now, and somewhere it still exists as real. The future too is real but as yet unlived. Deep inside our self we all know our own future, but only the few are gifted to know it consciously. And there is dream, we may think we dream but some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimension reached through sleep. In your subconscious these other realms hold memories of this older eternal love, its past and its future are already known, and this why the relationship will be an irresistible one, like a haunting spell cast over you.

• 和訳お願いします。

Enhancement technologies give those who can use them an edge and have often been criticised for the injustice that this supposedly creates. But we have always enhanced ourselves and our environment in ways that are not immediately available to all: education and medicine are obvious examples, but synthetic sunshine is perhaps closest to synthetic biology. Before fires, candles, lamps and other forms of man-made light, most people went to sleep when it got dark. Candles enabled social life and work to continue into and through the night and conferred all sorts of advantages on those who couldn't or didn't. Contemporary and future biological enhancements may create problems of injustice both in that they provide a means for some to gain an advantage (those who read by candlelight gain a way that others do not), and because they may create unfair pressures as a result of the capabilities conferred by enhancement (like the pressure to stay up late and read or work because one can). The solution is establishing “fair” working hours and provision, at public expence if necessary, of sources of light-not banning candles. The solution is a combination of regulation and distributive justice, not a Luddite rejection of technology. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳がどうしてもわかりません

英文の和訳お願いします!!! Not even the best of schools can educate a child whose will to work has not first been learnt at home. Not even the best of health services can make up for the damage done to a child by a mother's bad care. There are millions of people who prefer the company of animals to people,which is understandable,because animals are far less demanding. When we talk of the cleverness of insects,we ought always to keep in mind that this cleverness is what is called instinctive,and differs considerably from the cleverness of which man is so proud. Perhaps one of the reasons we all have so much difficulty in defining and explaining words is that we continue to think of the dictionary as the final authority about them.