• ベストアンサー

in the most beautiful of

It will be when you least expect it and it will happen in the most beautiful of ways. in the most beautiful of waysのofは必要なのでしょうか?なくても良い場合は意味が違ってくるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

この場合 the (most) beautiful は名詞として使われているようですが、もともとはthe most beautiful way of ways でway が重複するので省略した様な形ではないかと思います。 「それはあなたが思いもしなかった時に、数ある中でも最も美しい形で起こるでしょう」 だから、of が無い場合は、the most beautiful way. となって、of waysがなくなって、「数ある中でも」と言う言い回しがなくなるだけで大きく意味は変わらないと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• most of とmost、thatとin which

most of peopleとmost peopleは何が違うのですか? また、この二つの文は文法的に正しいですか? 和訳も教えてください。 You should apply for a job which your skills will be of use in. You should apply for a job that your skills will be of use.

• most out of it by putting

アメリカの成功哲学についての書籍で、 以下のような文章があります。 You, who read this book, will get most out of it by putting into practice the Master Mind principle described in the book. ※Master Mindというのは固有名詞的なもので、 「チームワーク」みたいなものだと思って頂ければよいです。 チームワークの大切さについて語られています。 意味としては、 この本に記されている マスターマインド(チームワーク)の 原則を読んだあなたは…… という感じになると思いますが、 get most out of it by putting の意味がいまひとつわかりません。 アドバイス頂けませんでしょうか。 前後の文脈としては When they had problems to be solved they sat down together and talked freely until they discovered, from their joint contribution of ideas, a plan that would serve their purpose. You, who read this book, will get most out of it by putting into practice the Master Mind principle described in the book. This you can do (as others are doing so successfully) by forming a study club, consisting of any desired number of people who are friendly and harmonious. です。 ご教授よろしくお願い致します。

• what do you expect out of lifeとは

When you were a kid and just starting out in this business, when you pictured what you expected out of life, is this how you ever thought it would end up? を訳そうとしたのですが、what you expect out of lifeのところが うまく訳せず困っています。

• most importantly の訳し方について

"most importantly"から始まる挿入句の意味(どこを修飾しているのか)が分かりません。 For the pioneers of the European Coal and Steel Community in the 1950s -most importantly France and Germany - the memories of war were fresh and the European project was fragile, a bicycle that needed to be peddled constantly lest it fall over. "importantly"は副詞ですから"France and Germany "を修飾するわけではないでしょうし...。 「何が」最も重要で、それが「フランスとドイツ」に繋がっているのかを教えて下さい。お願いします!

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。変な文章に思えます…

翻訳できる方お願いします。変な文章に思えます… Hello love everything beautiful and wonderful but at the same time tormented and tired ... Love is beautiful when you feel your lover who loves you ... Be beautiful when you ask your lover to be beautiful when your lover by your side .. Be beautiful when it is shared joy and sadness will be beautiful when your pain is shared and the wounds .. Be nice when the medicine you .. Be nice when you hear your lover father and a mother you meet your affectionate brother and sister caring ... Be beautiful when found in nurseries makes you warm ... Be beautiful when it puts you in the chest compassionate .. Be beautiful when it puts you in his heart without any hesitation or thinking .. Be beautiful when shields in front of the Mnkhalafk ... Be beautiful when you defend in every place in every trip is defamation and insult defend you ... Be beautiful when it comes on a person other than the beloved and tell him I go, I will not be in the one day you would not say he will not betray my beloved, who have lost and sacrificed in everything for me, lost everything he had for me, lost the most expensive thing he has for me therefore I have a sincere or honest or sincere faith will not Okhounh one day I'll be with him until the end, I'll be in his arms I'll be when it needs to keep a sense of how you feel about their beloved Kalnevs feeling with your beloved to smile..

• most of day / most of the day ?

ある文章で It was such a pleasant day that we went down to the river for a picnic and spent most of day there. というのがありました。 でも,most of the day の方がよく耳にするので不自然に思い 例文検索を様々な方法でしてみました。 やはり most of the day しか目につきませんでした。 と,いうことは上記の文章は間違いでしょうか。 それともそういう言い方もありなんでしょうか。 とても急いでいます。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• このof whichはなんなのでしょうか。

In another 15 years projections suggest there will be at least 26 such cities, 22 of which will be in developing countries, and 18 of these in Asia. 「さらに15年すると、そのような都市は少なくとも26に増え、そのうち22が発展途上国にあり、そのまた18がアジア地域だろうと推測される。」 このof whichはなんなのでしょうか。whichは関係代名詞でしょうか?しかし、whichの節を単独に切り離して考えようとしてもうまく出来ません。 また、ofの後にこうしてwhichの節を持ってこれるのでしょうか? 主題からは逸れますが、projections suggestという言い方にもピンとこないので説明を加えていただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• To make the mostの訳

Delicious juices and smoothies based on the colours of fruits and vegetables. Because colours influence our wellbeing in all kinds of ways, starting with the nutritional benefits of colourful foods. To make the most of the experience, sip one of our vitamin cocktails, protein shakes and frozen coffee delights. 「To make the most」ってどういう意味でしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• thatとinの使い方

以下の英文で、いくつか質問させてください。 1."how it felt that" のthatは単なるthat timeでの指示代名詞でしょうか。後に出てくるthat other timeと並列になっているようにも見えるのですが、解説お願いします。 2." until ten minutes in"はラスト10分にならないと頂上が見えないという意味だと思うのですが、この場合のinの使い方を解説していただけないでしょうか。 Camping Sucks. Sort of. At least that's how it felt that time when you were scrambling up that hill so tall you couldn't even see the top until ten minutes in. And of course you were the one carrying the canoe! And that other time when you didn't pack a couple of meals because your buddy swore that he could catch some trout "no problem". "Last year they were JUMPING" he tried telling you while you began zoning out, salivating, and dreaming of pizza and beer.