• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Also I just want to say you days off are crazy like in the USA you get 1-2 days off a week depending on your job.翻訳してくださいm(__)m

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数165
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

Also I just want to say(=tell) you (that) days off (here) are crazy. Like in the US you get 1-2 days off a week depending on your job. それにさ、、こっちの休暇(の取り方)って 凄いんだよね。 (アメリカってさ) 仕事によっちゃ 週に1、2日取れちゃったり。。 I just want to say は「教えてあげたい」か 無理に訳す必要なし crazy は口語で 凄まじい様をやや大げさに表現する場合非常に よく使われます。 決まった訳はなく 「すっげー」「めちゃくちゃ」 位の意味です。 → It's raining like crazy. めっちゃ 雨が降ってる like ~ も口語でよく使われるもので、 「例えば」「~っていうか」「そうだな、、(考え中)」など

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

OK just finished the big one, is it like you want ?

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.3

補足: like in the USA の後にある youは貴女(二人称) でなはなく、一般的なことを説明するときに 使います。 例)In Japan, you'd better say "osaki ni shiturei shimasu" when you get off work.  日本では 仕事が終わったら「お先に失礼します」と 言った方がいい。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (14851/31617)

で、仕事にもよるけど一週間に一日か二日休めるアメリカみたいにあなたの休みの日も狂ってるってちょっと言いたいだけなんだ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• ベースをやっていて英語がわかる人訳してほしいです。

私はベースをアメリカでオーダーしておりまして、ボディが出来上がったみたいです。 そこでなんか「指板の最後を切るのに・・何か自分に確認を求めてきているのですが・・ ちょっと英語がわからず・・ 「Ok, looks like I'm ready for final sanding and finishing. I'll be doing that next week. Also I need to confirm where you want the fingerboard cut off. I believe you wanted it about 1/8" past the 28th fret to add a little room for slapping. I like this body shape!」 どなたか何が確認したいのか教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願いします

インタビューの内容です。 質問者 Were you involved in the designing? 回答者 Yeah. I said, “I want a shoe I would actually wear.” But you can’t go too crazy because you want them to be successful. You have to ask, “What’s going to be the most successful shoe?” Because you want to make money for True Colors. I like that denim sneaker, that’s my favourite. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• 英語で伝えたい...

教えてください。下記の文を英語にしたいです。 「僕は葉っぱみたいに色々な所に飛んでいったりする」って、あなたの言葉... 覚えてる。 I still remember... you said, \"I am like a leaf (?) ........................................ \" あなたは、まだまだ遠くへ飛んでいくかもしれない... でも、風向きが変われば... またあなたを近くに感じることができるかもしれない。 I just wanted to say... 強い風は吹いても、冷たい風はもう吹いてほしくな... ps I also enjoy my life :) よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Let me know what you prefer me to do. Might be easier for now to just refund you so you could buy what you want, what do you think? Also let me know how much postage was to return the drivers to me.

• これからもまだ連絡して行きたいですか?

昔の彼に丁寧に言いたいのです。 1.I just want to know do you want still talking to me? 2.I just confirm do you like still keep(又は stay)in touch with me? 3.I would like to know you would like still e-mail to me? なんだか、同じニュアンスに聞こえますが、正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください

How much money would you want to declare?We can declare any value as your request. The frame are already, just wait 2pcs spare derailleur hanger, will be sent you the all goods at these days.

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(._.)m

(1)Also I know I still need to show you my area. I was just too nervous (Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry) (2)Hmmm like I want to send a pic of that for you but I'm nervous. I must over come my fears for you lol ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ