• ベストアンサー

急ぎです。翻訳してください!

ほんやくしてください trying to shoot a music video. Let me know what you think? also would like you to join my web site emusictree thank you and have a blessed day. というメールが僕のYouTubeアカウントに届きました どなたかしていただけませんか? 一応ツールなどで翻訳しましたが 当然意味のわからない結果になりまして... どなたか翻訳お願い致します

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#196322
noname#196322
回答No.1

こんな感じです↓ ミュージックビデオを作ってみました。 感想を聞かせてください。 私のウェブサイト「emusictree」にもぜひ来てくださいね。 ありがとう。良い一日を。

uSochizeusu
質問者

お礼

つまりただの宣伝ということですね ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Let me know what you prefer me to do. Might be easier for now to just refund you so you could buy what you want, what do you think? Also let me know how much postage was to return the drivers to me.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

靴をの宣伝のメールだと思いますが大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Do you think you could start selling some our ‘nicks Boots’? They are hand lasted but the pricing is closer to $320-350 retail. I have some samples if you would like to take a look. We’re able to do oxfords in 3, 4 and 5” heights, different colored upper stitching and sole stitching and we also have a 5” lace to toe model. Let me know if you’re interested, I can send you some detailed pictures.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの洋服やさんにFilson jacket というジャケットを頼んだのですが、以前にも同じ物をたのんだことがあり、以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。それと質問に対する返信の文の教えて頂けるとありがたいです。こちらは、今回も購入したいのですが。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that the Filson jacket you requested is going to be back ordered till June. If you would like to cancel the item please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

あなたの注文内容を教えてください。ということでしょうか? Please let me know what you would like to order. Will we be shipping to Japan or a forwarder her in the states?

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Would you sell me the lens for the 225.15 and you pay the shipping?I would buy now. let me know. Thank you よろしくお願いします。

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.