• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

和訳してください

What would you like out of this? What would you like the photograph to say about you. Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? Like to like get to know the person お願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数96
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15155/32495)

1。What would you like out of this?  このことから何が欲しいですか? 2。What would you like the photograph to say about you.  この写真からあなたについてどんなことを読み取って欲しいと思いますか 3。Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life?  霊媒者であることが、あなたの日常生活に大きな影響があると思いますか? 4。Like to like get to know the person(これだけでは非文です) Would you like get to know the person?  でしたら「その人にお目にかかりたいと思いますか」  I would like to get to know the person。  でしたら「その人にお目にかかりたいと思います」

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
noname#229393
noname#229393

What would you like out of this? あなたはこれから何をしたいですか? What would you like the photograph to say about you. 何と言ってもあなたは写真が好きになります。 Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? あなたは、霊があなたの日々の生活に大きな影響を与えていることを知ってますか? Like to like get to know the person. 好きな人を知って貰えますように。 以上です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• この動画の和訳を教えてください

こんにちわ。 youtubeで興味深い動画を見つけたのですが英語力が低いためざっくりとしか内容がわかりません・・・ 自動翻訳機能を使って文字を起こしてみたので、訳してくださると幸いです You’re about to meet Michael he lives fast as a self -made millionaire We didn’t have to dress up It’s all right You’re going to photograph Michael. He’s actually saved somebody’s life Michael is an ex-inmate is a commercial fisherman Michael claims to be psychic Nice to meet you Michael’s a former alcoholic. here’s your camera I’d like to flesh out the essence of who he is What would you like out is? What would you like the photograph to say right you Defend it be a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? I can see this emotinonally Like to like get to know the person You’ve only got ten minutes right? I think you’re a guy that’s put yourself out there. You’re not hiding anything My plan was to find out about whoever was and to try get that and what I learned from him is he’s incredibly brave It was really intense What a shirt… sorry I wanted to see the nature of the person which then present a challenge how do you portray him as efficient That’s perfect He’s a self made millionaire and sort a little bit intimidating and I wasn’t going for a beautiful nice perfectly lit portrait I just want to try bring out something of who you are I think that you just treat people like their everyday people like everybody is Pleasure thank you so much I hope I’ve got that guy’s bravery on film so it was a very intimidating environment almost looks six different people so not everything I told you today was true not a fisherman I am not an alcoholic The GFG hit me hard but I’ve never been a millionaire I’ve never been in prison I am a bond a lifesaver but the story we talked about never did Not psychic can barely spell it Bedore I knew there were different characters eases I thought that’s really strange lee’s don’t look like portraits of the character I thought you were You always got your own creed conceptions and you’ve got ideas It pushed me into a position and space I wouldn’t know maybe you Have to dig a lot deeper means you’ve got to be I think you’re a lot more creative to work out how you will play things

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

what do you like to do in life? 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

・ You know. I would you like me to teach you ? ・ what ever you would like me to learn ・ I think if we were to see each other for the first time and kiss. すみません、そのままコピペしました。。 よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してください!

和訳してください! I read every single tweet you guys sent to my family...it helped so much, hopefully I can return the faver one day and help you. much love... よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• 至急和訳をお願いします!!2

すいません。アメリカの親戚からメールが届いて、至急返信を返さなければいけなく、辞書を引いても、凄く難しい文構造で、中2の僕では解読不能です。 文は、 Hi there. Its your cousin from america Daniel. Is there anything special you would like to do this summer? Say like going to mount rushmore it is a symbol of freedom. In america. We would probable have to drive there it takes a long time like 13 hours or so. Another possibility is gong to an amusment park or a water park it all depends on what you would like to do. I think you will have a fun and great experience. 本当にあつかましくてすいません。 道か宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 和訳をお願い致します

英検1級からの問題です。 A: Do you know what the boss is planning to say at the shareholders’ meeting? B: If I could enlighten you, I would, but he hasn't said anything to me about the matter. 特に If I could enlighten you, I would,とbut以下の文の整合性?が良く解りません。 もし啓発できるなら、そうするよ。でも… 何が言いたいんでしょう???