• 締切済み

和訳してください

What would you like out of this? What would you like the photograph to say about you. Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? Like to like get to know the person お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。What would you like out of this?  このことから何が欲しいですか? 2。What would you like the photograph to say about you.  この写真からあなたについてどんなことを読み取って欲しいと思いますか 3。Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life?  霊媒者であることが、あなたの日常生活に大きな影響があると思いますか? 4。Like to like get to know the person(これだけでは非文です) Would you like get to know the person?  でしたら「その人にお目にかかりたいと思いますか」  I would like to get to know the person。  でしたら「その人にお目にかかりたいと思います」

noname#229393
noname#229393
回答No.1

What would you like out of this? あなたはこれから何をしたいですか? What would you like the photograph to say about you. 何と言ってもあなたは写真が好きになります。 Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? あなたは、霊があなたの日々の生活に大きな影響を与えていることを知ってますか? Like to like get to know the person. 好きな人を知って貰えますように。 以上です。

関連するQ&A

• この動画の和訳を教えてください

こんにちわ。 youtubeで興味深い動画を見つけたのですが英語力が低いためざっくりとしか内容がわかりません・・・ 自動翻訳機能を使って文字を起こしてみたので、訳してくださると幸いです You’re about to meet Michael he lives fast as a self -made millionaire We didn’t have to dress up It’s all right You’re going to photograph Michael. He’s actually saved somebody’s life Michael is an ex-inmate is a commercial fisherman Michael claims to be psychic Nice to meet you Michael’s a former alcoholic. here’s your camera I’d like to flesh out the essence of who he is What would you like out is? What would you like the photograph to say right you Defend it be a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? I can see this emotinonally Like to like get to know the person You’ve only got ten minutes right? I think you’re a guy that’s put yourself out there. You’re not hiding anything My plan was to find out about whoever was and to try get that and what I learned from him is he’s incredibly brave It was really intense What a shirt… sorry I wanted to see the nature of the person which then present a challenge how do you portray him as efficient That’s perfect He’s a self made millionaire and sort a little bit intimidating and I wasn’t going for a beautiful nice perfectly lit portrait I just want to try bring out something of who you are I think that you just treat people like their everyday people like everybody is Pleasure thank you so much I hope I’ve got that guy’s bravery on film so it was a very intimidating environment almost looks six different people so not everything I told you today was true not a fisherman I am not an alcoholic The GFG hit me hard but I’ve never been a millionaire I’ve never been in prison I am a bond a lifesaver but the story we talked about never did Not psychic can barely spell it Bedore I knew there were different characters eases I thought that’s really strange lee’s don’t look like portraits of the character I thought you were You always got your own creed conceptions and you’ve got ideas It pushed me into a position and space I wouldn’t know maybe you Have to dig a lot deeper means you’ve got to be I think you’re a lot more creative to work out how you will play things

• 和訳お願いします。

・ You know. I would you like me to teach you ? ・ what ever you would like me to learn ・ I think if we were to see each other for the first time and kiss. すみません、そのままコピペしました。。 よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• 訳してください

In education it isn't how much you have commited to memory or even how much you know. It being able to differentiate between what you know and you don'. It's knowing where to go to find out what you need to know and it's knowing how to use the information you get. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 英語が得意な方、日本語に訳して頂けませんか?

初めまして。 アメリカのペンパルとメールをしているのですが よく分からない部分があったので、どなたか教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 私は~歳だよ。あなたは~歳だよね?の続きに、 What would you like to know? :D ask away! until then. とあったのですが、どういう意味でしょうか? What would you like to know? は、「何か聞きたいことある?」という感じでしょうか? 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳してください

I'v seen everything and worried about you, friend. I don't know what to say to help it. Please gimme news from you everytime.(前回からの続きです)

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) His jaw is set hard. Comments like "It is not what you said but the way that you said it," or "Why did you say it like that?" or "Obviously it's not nothing; something's wrong," are responses to metamessage of talk. Such requests as "Skip the small talk," "Get to the point," or "Why don't you say what you mean?" may seem to be reasonable. お願いします。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

you must say anything else what I don't know. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! 1 I don't know which way to go, or what to do when I get there , or what to belive or anything. 2 Do you know how to find out which way is north? 3 He had no one with whom to talk about the matter