Tell me more about yourself

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn more about me and share your story
  • Discover my interests, hobbies, and personality
  • Let's connect through email and get to know each other
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語にしてくださいm(__)m

Tell me more about yourself please から 私のことを詳しく書いた内容のメールを送り、 あなたのことも教えてと言ったら My birthday is ○/○/○ I feel like my personality is the same haha. I'm 180 cm I like talking to my friends, playing games. Swimming and jet skiing. I like listening to music and watching movies Wow, 180cm! You're tall* 『それと、誕生日10月なんだね! 年齢も同じだし性格も同じだし?(笑) 何か凄い偶然*(共通のことがあって嬉しい感じ) lol』 ↑『』を英語にしてくださいm(__)m おねがいします

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

So our birthdays are in the same month of October! And we are the same in age and personality, the coincidence makes me happy. :) lol は確かに笑なんですが、別におかしくて呵々大笑する(lol は laigh out loud「大声で笑う」です)のではないので、:)にしました。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m いつも本当に助かっています*

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。訂正です。  すみません。間違えました。お詫びして laigh は laugh に訂正いたします。

関連するQ&A

• 至急(>_<)英語にしてくださいm(__)m

私wow, you have elder brother and sister!! I envy you. 相手haha aww but my sister and I don't like each other haha ↑に 『Oh, そうなの?でも兄弟がいるってだけで一人っ子の私からしたら羨ましいです』と言いたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 英語の質問です。添削アドバイスお願いします。

Many people enjoy watching sports games , especially during the Olympics and the world cup. Do you like to watch sports games? 「自分の解答」 No I don`t. THe first reason is that I don`t like sports to watch and play. The second reason is that I don`t always watch the TV program. There fore I don`t like to watch sport games. ※

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

相手)Maybe too old? 私)no way :) 相手)haha Thank you. What do you like doing? に、 sure? I like sleeping, Listening to music and watching movies. What about you?ってへんですか?

• 英検準2級のライティングの添削

ライティングの勉強をしています。 添削をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m 【問題】 ●以下について、あなたの意見とその理由を2つ英文で書きなさい。 ●語数の目安は50~60語です。 Many people enjoy watching sports games, especially during the Olympics and World Cup. Do you like to watch sports games? 【解答】 I like to watch sports games. There are two reasons. First, I can get excited when I am watching sports games. If we do not have sports games, TV is not fun. Second, I like to watch sports games with a lot of my friends. That is why I love to watch sports games. 私はスポーツ観戦が好きです。 理由は2つあります。 1つ目は、私はスポーツを見ている時、わくわくするからです。 もしスポーツが無ければテレビは面白くないでしょう。 2つ目は、私は友達と一緒にスポーツ観戦をすることが好きだからです。 これらの理由から、私はスポーツ観戦が好きです。

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• a,theの使い方について

a,theの使い方について 「私は試合を見るのが好きです」と言う場合 I like watching a game. I like watching the game. I like watching games. I like watching the games. のうち、どれが正しいのでしょうか。 わかる方、回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語 の質問です

My latest son and one holding is in pic with sister and now stands 31tts I am dad to 25 lol こちらの英文を日本語にしていただけますか?よろしくお願いします。m(__)m

• 至急。英語について。

and remember you can't keep me in handcuffs or a collar the whole time (tongue out) we should go out and explore all of Tokyo and maybe more of Japan. we will look so cute together(content)に、 Haha わかった(笑) 行きたいとこ考えといてね?と言いたいのですが、 Haha, I got it. lol Please think about where to go or things like that. :D←合っていますか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。

◆以下の英作文の文法、ニュアンスの間違いを教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうか、よろしくお願いいたします!! 私の好きなスポーツ My favorite kind of sport 私の好きなスポーツは、スキーだ。 My favorite kind of sport is skiing. 何故、私はスキーが好きなのか? Why I like skiing? 何故スキーが好きかというと、雪の上を自由に滑ることが出来るからだ。 I like skiing because it can skating on the snow freely. その解放感は、他のスポーツには無いものである。 The feeling of freedom is nothing in other sports. 日常を忘れて楽しむことが出来る。 I can enjoy to forget daily life. どのような経緯で好きになったのか? Hhow did I come to like skiing? 初めてスキーをした15年前から好きだ。 I like skiing since fifteen years ago as my first experience of skiing. 冬になると毎週のように雪山へ出掛ける。 I go to snow mountain every week of winter. 毎年冬を楽しんでいる。 I enjoy winter every year. 今後、どのようにスキーを続けたいのか? How do I want to enjoy skiing in future. スキーは、年齢を問わず誰でも楽しめるスポーツである。 Skiing is the sport that loved by people of all ages. 歳をとっても、続けていきたい。 I want to enjoy skiing even if I were grew old.

• i'm back now for good

いつ日本へ帰ってくるの?と聞いたら i'm back now for good と帰って聞きました。これはどういう意味ですか?イディオムというものなんでしょうか・・・ 訳なんですが、 ある人に風邪の話をしていたら、メールで i dont get sick. i want to give you onbu lol,and run. i will be your horse hahaha と入ってきました。そして you can ride me, will take you to sasebo on my back lol or maybe just a few minutes haha. sasebo is far from tokyo haha この訳が分からないのですが、私は風邪はひかない。あなたをおんぶしたい笑。そして走る 私はあなたの馬になるよ笑。 あなたは私に乗れるよ。・・・すみませんわかりませんでした。教えてください