私の好きなスポーツはスキー!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の好きなスポーツはスキーです。スキーが好きな理由は、雪の上を自由に滑ることができるからです。スキーをすると日常を忘れて楽しむことができます。私は15年前に初めてスキーをした時から好きで、冬になると毎週のように雪山へ出かけています。将来も歳をとっても楽しんでスキーを続けたいと思っています。
  • スキーが私の好きなスポーツです。雪の上を自由に滑ることができるので解放感があります。他のスポーツでは味わえない楽しさです。スキーを始めたのは15年前で、その頃から冬になると毎週のように雪山へ出かけています。将来も歳をとってもスキーを楽しみたいです。
  • 私の好きなスポーツはスキーです。スキーをすると雪の上を自由に滑ることができて、日常を忘れて楽しむことができます。15年前に初めてスキーをした時からスキーが好きで、冬になると毎週のように雪山へ出かけています。将来もスキーを続けて楽しみたいと思っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いいたします。

◆以下の英作文の文法、ニュアンスの間違いを教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうか、よろしくお願いいたします!! 私の好きなスポーツ My favorite kind of sport 私の好きなスポーツは、スキーだ。 My favorite kind of sport is skiing. 何故、私はスキーが好きなのか? Why I like skiing? 何故スキーが好きかというと、雪の上を自由に滑ることが出来るからだ。 I like skiing because it can skating on the snow freely. その解放感は、他のスポーツには無いものである。 The feeling of freedom is nothing in other sports. 日常を忘れて楽しむことが出来る。 I can enjoy to forget daily life. どのような経緯で好きになったのか? Hhow did I come to like skiing? 初めてスキーをした15年前から好きだ。 I like skiing since fifteen years ago as my first experience of skiing. 冬になると毎週のように雪山へ出掛ける。 I go to snow mountain every week of winter. 毎年冬を楽しんでいる。 I enjoy winter every year. 今後、どのようにスキーを続けたいのか? How do I want to enjoy skiing in future. スキーは、年齢を問わず誰でも楽しめるスポーツである。 Skiing is the sport that loved by people of all ages. 歳をとっても、続けていきたい。 I want to enjoy skiing even if I were grew old.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

私の好きなスポーツ My favorite kind of sport →間違いではないですが、My favorite sportではダメですか? とくに種類ということになると、baseballとかskiingとかでなくて、球技とか、winter sportsとか、陸上とか、そんな感じがします。 私の好きなスポーツは、スキーだ。 My favorite kind of sport is skiing. →My favorite sport is skiing. 何故、私はスキーが好きなのか? Why I like skiing? →Why do I like skiing? 何故スキーが好きかというと、雪の上を自由に滑ることが出来るからだ。 I like skiing because it can skating on the snow freely. →(I like skiing) because I can go downhill on the snow freely. うまい文とは言えませんが、これならいいと思います。 たとえば Because skiing on the snow with a great speed makes me feel thrilled and excited. とかいうのなら、いいと思うのですが。 その解放感は、他のスポーツには無いものである。 The feeling of freedom is nothing in other sports. →This sense of freedom may not be found in any other sport. 日常を忘れて楽しむことが出来る。 I can enjoy to forget daily life. →I can enjoy skiing while forgetting about my daily life. どのような経緯で好きになったのか? Hhow did I come to like skiing? →◎ 初めてスキーをした15年前から好きだ。 I like skiing since fifteen years ago as my first experience of skiing. →I skied fifteen years ago for the first time, and since then skiing has been my favorite sport. あるいは I have liked skiing since I first skied fifteen years ago. 冬になると毎週のように雪山へ出掛ける。 I go to snow mountain every week of winter. →In winter, I go to snow mountains to ski almost every week. 毎年冬を楽しんでいる。 I enjoy winter every year. →So I enjoy myself every winter. 今後、どのようにスキーを続けたいのか? How do I want to enjoy skiing in future. →How should I continue to enjoy skiing? スキーは、年齢を問わず誰でも楽しめるスポーツである。 Skiing is the sport that loved by people of all ages. →Skiing is a sport that is loved by people of all ages. 歳をとっても、続けていきたい。 I want to enjoy skiing even if I were grew old. →I want to enjoy skiing even if I became old. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

aw2014
質問者

お礼

迅速なご指導をいただき、本当にありがとうございました。文法やニュアンスの間違いもさることながら、私の英文にはセンスがないとはっきりと自覚しました…。 添削いただいた英文と自分の英文をよく見比べて勉強させていただきます!!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

お上手ですね、      1。  My favorite sport 2。  I like skiing. 3. Why do I like skiing? 4. I like skiing because I can slide on the snow freely. 5. The feeling of freedom is not found in other sports. 6. Skiing makes me forget the troubles in daily life. 7. How did I come to like skiing? 8. From the first time when I started skiing fifteen years ago I liked it. 9. In winter I go to the snowy mountains every week. 10. I enjoy winter every year. 11. How do I want to enjoy skiing in future? 12. Skiing is the sport that people of all ages love. 13. I want to enjoy skiing when I am old. 最後は「もし私が年を取れば」だと年を取らない可能性を含みますのでこうしました。別に訳し方一つしか無い訳ではありませんし、これが繋がった文章なら、代名詞で2回目以降は済ますのが自然です。

aw2014
質問者

お礼

丁寧にご指導いただき、本当に感謝です。私の英文とは全く違う綺麗な英文だということは、レベルの低い私にも一目でわかりました…。 私もいつか、反射的にこんな英文が書けるようになりたいと強く思いました。 今回、早くご回答いただいた方へベストアンサーをつけさせていただきましたが、お二方ともがベストアンサーです。 丁寧にご回答いただいたこと、本当に嬉しいです。先生、ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。(英検3級のライティング)

英検3級のライティングを勉強しています。 『あなたのお気に入りのスポーツは何ですか』という問題に対しての答えです。2つ理由を書かなければいけません。25字から35字という字数制限もあります。 日本語としては、 『私のお気に入りのスポーツはバスケットボールです。理由は2つあります。1つ目は、友達と一緒に遊べるからです。2つ目は、体育館で遊べるからです。これらの理由で私のお気に入りのスポーツはバスケットボールです。』 英訳は、 『My favorite sport is basketball. I have two reasons. First, I like to play with my friends. Second, I can play basketball in gym. For these reasons, my favorite sport is basketball. 』 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削+解説をお願いします。

I go running when I am feeling down. I listen to the radio or my favorite music while I am running. Eventually I am able to enjoy running and my thinking is getting positively. I can make healthy body and get positive thinking. This is killing two birds with one stone. 日本語の文章の組み立て方がよくないので英語の文章もいまいちです。 英作文の添削+文章の組み立て方の添削もいただければ嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削をお願いします。 オーラルで先生の紹介をするのですが細かいところで解らない点があるので 教えてください。 His favorite Amerikanhood is cheesebargers⇒Burgerは複数ですか?tacosの場合はどうなりますか? 彼の授業は面白い 授業はclass? His favorite sport それとも sports? He is a goodlooking youngman He will give me a passinng mark テレビ番組は Tvshowで通じますか?

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

自由英作文の添削をして頂きたいのです。 テーマが「ストレスの解消方法」です。 指定語数は100語で、僕は143語書きました。 文法的に内容的に不自然ではないかどうかを見ていただきたいです! 点数も25点満点で何点かつけてください! よろしくお願いします! Everyone tends to feel stressed in modern society, but we have to reduce stress. Now I would like to suggest the following three measures. First, it is good to take a walk to refresh oneself. This is because the fresh air will make my temper relaxed. Second, when I am fed up with studying the subjects which I dislike, I often listen to my favorite music while studying. Listening to music lead me to study again. Last, I talk with my friends when I have troubles. It is important to prevent you from accumulating a lot of stresses. This is why it is also important to have friends who you confide. It may be almost inevitable for us to feel stressed, but we can relieve stress. Like above three measures, we should find time to do things we like, and have some hobbies.

• 英作文の添削おねがいします!!!

添削おねがいします!!場所名は○○になってます。ここはこうした方がいいよ etc アドバイスもらえると嬉しいです!!!  (1)「Today I went to a english cafe called ○○ in ○○.(昨日○○にある○○というえいごカフェに行きました)Actually,before I went there Iwas so nervous and I felt uneaseness.(実際、そこに行く前とても緊張していて、不安でした。←ここのMy english is....のis は現在形ではまずいですか?)Because my english is terrible and I didnt know what kind of people were there.(なぜなら、私の英語はひどいし そこには、どんな人がいるか分からなかったからです)But once I entered cafe,tthere were very freindly people and lots of foreiner like from America, Germany,Korea.(でも、いったんカフェに入ると、フレンドリーで、たくさんの外国の人 アメリカ、ドイツ、韓国からの人がいました。We were talking about lots of thing and we played shiritori game.(私たちは色々な事について話をしたり、しりとりをして遊びました)I had a wonderful time!!I wanna go there again!!(最高な時間をすごせました。また行きたいです!) (2)Im studying TOEIC to get to a good score at home.(TOEICで良い点をとる為に、家で勉強している)←これからも継続して勉強しつづける意味を府含んで書いたつもりなんですけど、これって今家で勉強してますっていうニュアンスになっちゃいますか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

以下の条件にしたがって、5文の英文を書いたので添削お願いします。 1文目は冬休みに自分が訪れたい場所について 2文目以降はその理由と具体的な内容が伝わるように4文の英文を書く 4文の中で関係副詞を最低1つ用いる I want to go to Hokkaido during winter vacation. (私は冬休み北海道に訪れたいです) That is because, the Sapporo Snow festival is held in winter. (なぜなら札幌雪まつりが冬に開催されるからです) The snow sculpture is lit up at night and looks very beautiful. (雪像は夜にライトアップされ、とても美しく見えます) So I want to see it once. (だから1度見たいのです) That's why I want to visit that place. (そういうわけであの場所に訪れたいと思っています) 誤字脱字、大文字小文字等のご指摘お願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

OKwaveで初めて質問します。 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。 課題が ストレスを解消する自分なりの方法についてです。 語数は100語で僕は114字書きました。 文法的に内容的にとか何か不自然な部分があれば教えてください! Everyone must feel stressed nowadays.So we have to find how to reduce stress.I would like to introduce two ways to redusestress. First,I often listen to my favorite musics when I am sick of studying subjects which I am poor at.Listening to musics enables me to go on studying. Second,I take a walk once a week in order to refresh myself.This is because the fresh air makes my condition good,and taking a walk gives me chance that I think a lot of things. As these examples suggest,reducing stress is very importantto survive too busy world.

• 英作文の添削を

課題で、"A Part-time Job for Me"というタイトルの英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な表現がなく、ちゃんと意味が通るかどうか不安なので、添削をしていただきたいと思い、投稿しました。 よろしくお願いします。 I don’t work part-time now.   Because I’m very busy with study now and I cannot find an offer of a part-time job that condition conforms to me, nearby my house. However, it is not that I don't work at all.  My relative sometimes asks me to mow the grass of the field and vacancy.  And she asks me help with the final income tax return at the end of the year.  Another relative, cannot use computer, sometimes asks me to make documents with a Microsoft Office Word.  The member of a municipal assembly of the acquaintance’s husband of my father asks me to create his Website.  The reward of these work is more expensive than the wage of the general part-time job.  However, there are few incomes because there is little work. I will want to do work of distributing mails at the post office in next winter vacation if I work part-time.  I've ever done this work when I was a tenth grader, and this work was pleasant.  And there is a post office near my house.  I can go there by bicycle in about thirty minutes. It is not suitable to deliver mails for me.  When I worked once to deliver mails by bicycle, I took time very much to finish work because I cannot ride a motor bicycle.  So I delivered it by bicycle.  But I ran slow by bicycle.  And I wasn’t good to learn the route very much.   Therefore the vice-postmaster changed my work into distributing mails.  This work was easier than delivering mails.  It was worm in post office and I was able to have confectionery, oranges, juice and for a break.  But my wage was higher than the other part-time worker because the wage of the postman was applied even after work changed because at first I was adopted as the postman that is higher wage than worker of distributing mails.  So I was able to work easily and get much money.