• ベストアンサー

英文添削希望

I became illness, as a result, I've become unable to get a job. 病気になったので働けなくなった。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)
回答No.1

I became illness, as a result, I've become unable to get a job. ↓ I have become ill, and can no longer continue the present job. (get a job だと「(新しい)仕事につけない」) あと、as a result 「結果として」は強すぎます → and で十分

関連するQ&A

• 添削希望

After a while he became unable to talk slowly and carefully to me for some reason. When that was making me kinda sad frequently, I just got your email message. 添削をお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

If I can't get a job straight away, I've always got my experience as a teacher to fall back on. という文章ですが、 すぐに仕事が得られないなら、頼りとされる先生としての経験をいつも得られるだろう。 と訳せますか?意味がよくわかりません。 英語に堪能な方、教えてください。

• As a result,they've~の訳

As a result, they’ve become closer as a family, which is invaluable to become their new attack. こちらの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。

英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。 ずいぶん前に、英会話の個人レッスンを受けていたアメリカ人の女性が、博士号を取得し大学で 数学の講義をしている旨の情報を得ました。なつかしく想いメールしてみようと思います。 日本人的な英作文ですが、よろしくご指導お願いいたします。 Dear □□, (Dr.□□ □□) My name is △△. In 1998 I was your private student in 地名, where you spent one year as ALT. (I hope you still remember me.) More than a decade has passed since you left Japan in order to return to College and receive a Ph.D. in mathematics. Sometimes, I was wondering how you were doing. Today, I happened to find your information from the web that you’ve become successful to lecture at University. I was really impressed by your accomplishment and I’m so happy. I remember vividly that you were an incredible English teacher (not math to me) and a highly intelligent person, let alone a beautiful woman. From faraway country, I wish you good health and continued success! Yours ever, △△ △△

• 英文添削希望

初めての質問投稿です。今後ともよろしくお願い致します。 私は現在中3で、明日英語でスピーチしなければいけないのですが、 これで大丈夫でしょうか?宜しければどなたか英語の得意な方、 英文を添削していただけると嬉しいです。 I will tell you about my hobby. I love foreign language. I'm studying Korean recently. first I could only say "アニョハセヨ". But I became to able to speak a little now. Korean language resembles Japanese. They're grammar of the same. It's so very interesting. I have never been to Korea. So I want to go to Korea some time, and meet many nice people, and I want to see many beautiful places. So, I'm going to study Korean hard. Thank you for your listening. "私は自分のことについて話します。 私は外国語に興味を持っています。 なので最近、韓国語を勉強しています。 最初は”アニョハセヨ”だけしか言うことが出来ませんでしたが、 今では少し話せるようになりました。 韓国語は日本語と似ています。韓国語と日本語は文法も同じです。 なのでとても面白いです。 私は韓国に一度も行ったことがありません。 だから私はいつか韓国に行ってみたいです。 そして沢山の素敵な人々や、沢山の美しい場所を見たいです。 だから私は一生懸命韓国語を勉強をするつもりです。 聴いてくださってありがとうございました。"

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 添削希望

Only, sometimes I can drive a car for a short time, enjoy shopping, dining out. And I love to listen to some genre of music, watch some genre of movies, t.v. shows, or a seven title matches of shogi on the Internet, and to play shogi on the App for iPad. I get tired easily, but am trying to make the most of my everyday life. Even if it's like I'm a dream, I start hoping so badly that I will be by your side. To be blunt, I get you, and you're kinda freaking me out.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

ビールを冷やす(冷蔵庫に入れる)担当は君だよ。 You're in charge of putting a beer in the refrigerator. You're supposed to put a beer in the refrigerator. なりたいと思っていた自分になるために、努力は惜しまない。 I will spare no effort to become what I want to be. 私が頼む前にやってくれるなんて!貴方は本当に気が利くね。  How thoughtful you are to do that before I ask you to! よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削をお願いします!

英文添削をお願いします! 1,あなたが家に招待したい人はいますか。  Is there anyone you want to invite to your home? 2,私はボランティアで外国人の方に日本語の会話練習を手伝っています。   I've helped Japanese conversation practice (to some non-Japanese) as a volunteer. 3,その方たちを家に招いて、ささやかな国際パーティーができたらいいなあ、と思っています。   I'd like to invite them to a small international party at my place.       (この文のどこかhold またはorganize を入れたくなります。) 4,アルバイトをする前は、よく友人を家に招待しました。   I often invite my friends at my place before I work part-time. 5,私1人で14人分の料理を作った事もあります。  I've cooked the dishes for 14 people (またはfor fourteen) by myself. 6,会社で転勤になる人があるたびに、送別会をしています。  The farewell party is held whenever there are those who are transferred in a company. 7,それが今私が一番やりたいことなのです。  This is just what I want to do. (「一番やりたい」だからこの文のどこかにbestを入れたくなります。) 長文ですが、宜しくお願いします!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.