• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です

外国人の方からのメールが届きました。 いまいちよくわからないので、日本語に訳してもらえませんか?よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m You could send some our way, please.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9793/12204)
回答No.1

>You could send some our way, please. ⇒You could send some in our way, please? と考えて訳せば、 「できれば、いつものやり方で幾らか送っていただけますか?」 といったニュアンスだと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を訳せますか?

Hey, how are you? I`ve seen some of your pictures and i like them. We're giving away the opportunity to some of our followers be divulge. A picture and a description choosen by you, will be posted in our profile who was 15k people following, for only $10 each pic. You can pay via paypal. if you have interest, send me an email to: OBS: DONT SEND DM`S, SEND EMAILS PLEASE!  DM`S WILL NOT BE VIEWED Good day!!! 訳せますか?お願いします。

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 分かりづらい英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語を母国語としない方からの文です。 ピリオドがないので分かりづらいと思いますが日本語訳お願いします。 western. union is faster,please send western union go to your bank tell them you want the form for western union,fill the form and put a security code. and send me the code and the answer please when you transfer on Monday kindly let us know about it so that we start please send the transfer in my name 以上です。

• 英語の日本語訳について質問です。

この二文なのですが、日本語訳はこれであっていますか? 間違っていればご指摘お願いします。 You're not from around here, are you? あなたはこの近辺の出身ですか? You're not saying that we should go all the way back to the hotel, are you? わたしたちがホテルに戻るべきだとあなたは言っているのですか? それと、この日本語訳を教えてください Would you like some help with your luggage? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してもらった文章は正しいでしょうか?

Please send e-mail to the following address when you have inquiry to our shop. If you don't hear from us within 48 hours, please re-send -mail to us or send e-mail from our eBay page due to a possible mailer problem.

• 翻訳してもらった文章は正しいでしょうか?

Please send e-mail to the following address when you have inquiry to our shop. If you don’t hear from us within 48 hours, please re-send -mail to us or send e-mail from our eBay page due to a possible mailer problem. 必要でしたら添削してください。

• 期限ギリギリまで待ってというのを丁寧に英語では?

特許事務所で働いています。 外国の代理人へ「返事はあなたの引いた期限(日付A)では無理なので、実際の期限(日付B)までだとどのくらい待ってもらえますか?」と伝えたいのです。 We are sorry to say that we could not give you our instructions by the given deadline of A. Please let us know how long you could wait until the closest to the deadline of B. でOKでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英語の得意な方教えて下さい。。。

初めて海外の通販を利用して購入手続きができたと思ったのですがメールには You have received this notification from ○○○ because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store. Dear , Thank you for your order. Please come back soon! と書いてありました。 戻って来るように書いてあるので何かミスをしたようですが 上の文章がよく理解できません。 英語の得意な方がいらっしゃいましたら教えて下さいお願いします。 m(_ _)m

• 初歩的な英語

Can I have a Japanese newspaper,please? (日本の新聞をもらえますか。) Do you have some Japanese newspaper? (日本の新聞はありますか。) 店で買うとき意味的には同じだと思うのですが Do you haveには何故someが付くのですか?

• 私の事~だと思って (英語です

「私の事を子供だと思って、話をしてください」 「私の事を恋人だと思って、デートをしてください」 「私の事を先生だと思って、何でも聞いてください」 「私の事を友達だと思って、仲良くしてください」 この「私の事を~だと思って」とは英語でどう表現をしますか? また、その後の「、○○をしてください」とはどう書きますか?  「話をしてください」は please! You're talk me  「デートをしてください」は please! me on the date  とこんな感じでしょうか。  上記の英文2つはまったく自信はありません。 日本語で言う 「私の事~だと思って、XXしてくれていいんだよ」的な言い方なのですが この場合「please !!」を使うのはよろしくないですか? 「please!」って、ちょっと命令っぽい気がするのですが、 普通に使える単語なのでしょうか。 Could I get you're talk me は違うような・・・ 「私の事~だと思って」は because を使うのですか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ポケトークW W1CW WiFiの電源が入らなくなり使用できなくなった場合の修理対応について教えてください。
  • ポケトークW W1CW WiFiの電源トラブルに関する問い合わせ先について教えてください。
  • ポケトークW W1CW WiFiの修理サービスに関する問い合わせ先について教えてください。
回答を見る