• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい。

変態メール⁇ I wish you could come soon. Please send me another picture of your titsand your round ass. xoxo

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

こっちに来てくれないかな。君のムチムチプリンの写真また送ってちょうだい。愛してるよ!

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!パート2

Could I add 2 further questions to the below please: Who would you most like to work for? What do you feel has been your greatest architectural achievement so far? Looking forward to your reply! It would be amazing if you could please send me a reply by tomorrow evening.

• 次の日本語を英語にすると

「ケンはできるだけ早く宿題をやった」 を英語にすると、どちらが正しいでしょうか。 1、Ken did his homework as soon as he could. 2、Ken did his homework as early as he could. また、次の日本語を英語にすると、次の英語は正しいでしょうか? 「できるだけ早く来てね」 Please come as soon as you can.

• 日本語にしてください(^_^)

Haha I wish I could come today!!! I wishhhhhhh It must be fun to live with you :-) お願いします\(^^)/

• 訳してくださいm(_ _)m

次の文を訳してください。お願いします。 >well do you have a picture you could send me it would be good if you could do that well i must go mow write back soon bye!!

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 日本語に訳してもらえないですか・・・

Dear Thank you for your interested in our Balneo Therapy. When are you coming here ? If you reservation early , we could control after pm 7:30 . And we have discount 15%~30% as following room type who stays in this hotel. If you decide your schedule, please tuoch us !! ( with your phone number ) Thank you so much! We are looking for you meet soon ! Best regards, JinHee Joung Therapy Manager

• 英文を直してください。

I'm going to send you a picture of myself next Monday. I'll also send another my favorite picture. I wish this my favorite picture will be your favorite, too. 『私の写真を次の月曜日に送ります。私の写真とは別に、私のお気に入りのある写真も送ります。あなたもその写真(私のお気に入りの写真)を気に入ってくれるといいな。』 なんとも上手く訳せません、誰か助けてください… よろしくお願いします!

• 英語を日本語になおして下さい

メールの内容の訳がわからないところだけ抜き出してみました。 何となくわかる気もするんですが、正確な訳が知りたいので教えて下さい。 翻訳サイトで調べてみたのですが、しっくり来ないんです。よろしくお願いします。 1)I cannot have added pressure which you place on me 2)whilst i understand your annoyance i could not avoid this 3)we are a great distance apart 4)I feel you expect too much from me 5)I am sorry that i cannot respond as you wish