• 締切済み

和訳 難

どういう意味ですか どんな理論使うか聞いてるのか理論を自分で考えろってことか分かりません If you found yourself transported to an unfamiliar planet, what methods could you suggest a) To verify that the planet is spherical? b) to find the value of its radius? 出来れば全訳して欲しいです

noname#211291
noname#211291
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

あなたが見知らぬ惑星に送り込まれたとしたら、次のことを調べるのにどんな方法を取るだろうか。  a) その惑星が球形をしていることを確かめる  b) その惑星の半径を知る

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

全訳  もしあなたが知らない惑星に移されたらどの方法で(  )ますか a)その惑星が球形であることを証明し b)その半径がどれだけかを見極め

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 抽象的な部分や変なところは意訳して いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a celestial influence from planets and stars in your seventh house. When there is a planet in the seventh house, it brings a definite kind of fate to bare, the choice of love is much more destined and less free. A planet also means that you yourself possess, a particular look or character that will deeply attract only a certain kind of man, and not others. It is as if the picture of love is cut out for you. If you had no planet in the seventh house, it would be more difficult to find love and yet more freedom to fall in love too, more opportunity but perhaps less depth. This planet placement gives you, endurance, practicality, a feeling of the predestined, so that once you are involved with someone, even if its not the soul mate, you are able to “make do” with relationship, or to put up with a lot that others wouldn’t for the sake of love.

• 和訳希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 文節の後半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端なところからスタートしているかと思います。 直訳では難解ですので、意訳していただけるとうれしいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 Such a thought can lead to wrong turnings in relationships, or to suffer harsh experience through dominating partners. Aries is ruled by Mars, the fire planet of war, and sometimes with this sign love is always a battlefield in different ways. The lessons You must learn is to look within yourself for strength. Only then will you find a strong partner. To look to your own ambitions, and then you’ll find an ambitious partner. To have courage and then you’ll find a brave partner. When you find the right soul mate all the battles you have faced in love and all the scars of love will end. Love will triumph over all. He will give total meaning to your life and will become the central flame in your heart for all eternity. But before you find the right love, it can be a thorny path.

• 子供の数学の宿題です。

数学の宿題です。解き方も説明願えればありがたいです。 1) the base of a triangle is 8(r + 2s)cm and its height is ( r + 2s)cm. find its area. 2) the length of the side of a square is ( 2x - 3y )ft. solve for its area. 3) find the area of a circle whose radius is ( 5q + 9 )cm. 4) solve the volume of a cube with a side equal to ( 3x + 4y ) inches. よろしくお願いします。

• 電磁気の問題です。解き方と答えを教えてください。

A metal sphere of radius R, carrying charge q, is surrounded by a thick concentric metal shell (innner radius a, outer raidius b) the shell carries no net charge. (a) find surface charge density at R and at b (b) find potential at the center, using infinity as the reference point. (c) Now the outer surface is touched to a ground wire, which lowers its potential to zero (same as infinity).

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In the old days the declination and longitude of every planet and star had to be calculated by hand. A terrible task, an awesome task, taking many hours to complete and the chart itself was drawn up by hand using mathematical instruments. When I began to study astrology I learned and used the old tables of houses and planets, the pen and compass and the old authentic methods. I wanted to know astrology thoroughly. To me it was like and old and neglected building, I wanted to restore it to its former glory. The chart was like deciphering an ancient book of signs and symbols and translating them for you into language you can understand. From these symbols I can draw up a distinct picture of the future love of your life.

• 和訳お願いします!

日本在住でアメリカのサイトからインターネットショッピングしましたが、 注文確定後、このようなメールが送られてきました。支払い方法はクレジットカードです。 To help us ensure your security, we need to some additional verification before your order processes. Please take a minute to review this procedure; it should be smooth sailing from there. We have charged your credit card a random amount less than $3 USD. All you need to do is confirm this amount for us, and we’ll refund the small charge and ship your order. 1.Contact your bank or credit card company. 2.Find the exact amount charged by Backcountry.com 3.Click here to enter the charge amount. 4.When you enter the correct amount, we will refund your card and ship your order. You only have five (5) business days to verify your order, so please call your bank or credit card company right away. If you do not verify the order within those five days, your card will be refunded and your order will unfortunately be cancelled. Just one more note: International shipments may be subject to tariffs, duties, Value Added Tax (VAT), or other government fees. These costs are your responsibility. They are not included in the shipping charges. The shipping company (UPS) will charge custom fees. Contact your local customs office for more information. で、3をクリックしたら To help us ensure your security, please verify the random small amount we've charged to your credit card. This amount is $3 USD or less. Don't worry - you will be refunded the full amount. In order to verify this charge, please contact your financial institution and obtain its exact amount. Once you've gathered this information, enter it in the field below. If the amount you enter is correct, the small amount will be refunded, and we'll get your order out the door as fast as we can. If the amount you enter is incorrect, you may reconfirm the charge amount, and give it another shot. というページに飛び、金額を入力する欄が出ました。 助けてください。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

Its construction covered four centuries, approximately 1800-1400 B C, for it was constantly altered to, and nowhere else is there anything like it: an outer ciecle of stones nearly fourteen feet high, pillars that support a continuous lintel, and within it a horseshoes of ten even huger stones, set in pairs, each pair with its separate lintel. An inner circle and inner horseshoe of smaller free standing bluestones repeat the pattern of the major members. These great blocks of sand-stone, or sarsens, some of them weighing fifty tons, were dragged more than twenty miles from the chalk downs, and the bluestones were somehow transported from the mountains of West Wales. They are not merely nutural blocks of ap-proximately the right size and shape, but each was carefully dressed to fit it for its function, and the ripples of the tool-ing, where they remain, are the most delicate detail of the building.Then, the uprights taper and curve towards the top, where tenons fit into the mortices of the lintels, which are carved to form an arc of the great circle. Moreover, the sides of the lintels of the horseshoe trilithons slope slightly out-wards to correct the illution of recession, the kind of refine-ment that makes the perfection of the Parthenon. These subtleties, indeed, suggest the influence of Greece of Myceean times, as do the recently discovered carvings of bronze axeheads and a dagger on one of the stones.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の翻訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いしたいです。 1文節の後半の部分ですので、内容が途切れた感じになってるかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Speech, hearing and touch. Things that are said, things that are felt. But as this is a negative aspect these things may be wrongly perceived misheard or misunderstood or distorted by your mind. miscommunications so you need to proceed with caution. You also need to express yourself clearly, fully, so that he doesn't misunderstand you or draw wrong conclusions. Over sensitiveness and loss of appetite, sleepless, pangs in the ears fidgety hands, the fingers picking and pulling at things restlessly, and nervous debility's and yet when you speak you utter a word or two what you want to say all flits away,.. Mercury is about communication in a relationship, things said, things not said The aspect being square, suggest he has the upper hand. He can be manipulative with words without intending to be, its just how he is, while your words are less effective in this relationship.

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Fig.10. The collision probability P_c(b_i~) for e_i~=4 at the region near the present Earth’s orbit. ↓Fig.10. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=3466353586.jpg Fig.11. The coefficient C_K obtained from our orbital calculations for both cases e_i~=0 and 4. Each mark indicates the value of C_K at the position of each present planet. Solidlines show C_K∝R^-(1/2). ↓Fig.11. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=4992926857.jpg Table I. The ratio, γ, of the collisional rate of Keplerian particles to that of free space particles for the various regions from the Sun. The coefficient C_K, defined by Eq. (4・6), and the planetary radius, γ_p, in units of h are also tabulated. ↓Table I. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=9315075324.jpg For e_i~=0, the orbital element, δ_i, loses its meaning as mentioned in §3.1 and only impact parameter b_i~ determines whether a particle collides with the planet or not; i.e., the collision probability P_c(b_i~) is unity or zero. 長文になりますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。