• 締切済み

英語得意な方、教えてください。一文です。

「この仕事に就いて初めてもらったチップは、中国のお金でした。」 と、英語で言いたいです。 The first tip I recieved(got) in my new job was Chinese money. the first tip で初めてもらったチップという意味として伝わりますか? また文に違和感があったら教えてほしいです。

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.3

簡潔で良い訳と思います。 The first tipで伝わりますし、ニュアンスでおかしなところもありません。 "my new job"は比較的最近今の仕事に就いたのであればこの通りですが、少し前か、時間が経っているとすると"my(the) current job"の方が良いし、これだと最近仕事に就いた場合でも使えますね。 中国のお金はこれで良いです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • pupupu
  • ベストアンサー率22% (111/495)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 ほぼ完璧だと思いますよ^^ 強いて言えば、’Chinese money’よりも’money of China’の方が違和感がないと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

the first tip で初めてもらったチップという意味として伝わりますか?  伝わります。  いい訳です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どの文が正しいでしょか?

どの文が正しいでしょか?正しい文が無い場合は模範解答をよろしくお願いします。…_| ̄|○ 私の仕事は1月から3月までが一番忙しい。 I'm busiest from January to March. My job is busiest from January to March. *My job を 主語にするのは変ですよね? The busiest term for my work is from Jan. to March. 庭のバケツの水が凍っていました。   The bucket of water in my garden had frozen. The water in the bucket in my garden got frozen. The bucket of water in my garden froze. I found the bucket of water frozen in my garden.

• 英語の得意な方お願いします!

私は4月から,外資系のIT企業に転職しました。 英語は全くと言って良いほど出来ないのですが、明日,挨拶を英語でしなければいけません(>_<)!! …一応、考えたのですが、もっと良い言い方が有ったら、訂正して頂きたいです…。 My name is ○○○○.  ○○と申します。 I have started in here April the first .  4月1日から働いています。 My former job was quite different for information tecnology.  前職は,ITとはかけ離れていました。 But I'll do my best for everything .  しかし、精一杯頑張ります So, if you kind ,please help &give leading advices to me  もし良かったから、手助けをしていただければ嬉しいです。 I'll do my best effort to contribution to company's success & prosperity .  会社の繁栄のために、全力を尽くします。 すみません、よろしくお願い致します!!! …あ!あと, 私は、違う会社から派遣されて外資系のIT企業で働くことになりました。 『株式会社○○から派遣として、4月1日からお世話になります,○○です』 と,訳すには、どうしたら良いでしょうか…??

• 中学英語 疑問文の答え方

リスニングで、 What is the language used in China? という質問に対し The languageから始めて 答えを書くという問題があったのですが、 模範解答は The language used in China is Chinese. となっていました。これって英語圏の人にとって違和感はありますか?また、この質問に対し、もし何の指定もないのであればどう答えるのが望ましいですか?

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いいたします

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)の中から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. (1)of everything (2)of some thing (3)with anything (4)with nothing 2. Japanese people exchange New Year's cards with ( ) on New Year's Day. (1)each other's (2)one another (3)each another (4)one other 3. There are ( ) in the park. (1)many lovely deer (2)many lovely deers (3)much lovely deer (4)a lovely deer 4. There were over five thousand ( ) at the demonstration for world peace. (1)people present (2)people to present (3)present people (4)to present people 5. Susan was terribly confused - really at ( ) loss. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 6. In ( ) 1930s there was a lot of unemployment. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 7. I met Henry by ( ) chance at the airport. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 8. Even if the sun ( ) rise in the west, he would never stop loving his wife. (1)were to (2)will (3)might (4)was going 9. If real life ( A ) like a movie, John and Mary ( B ) happily ever after. Alas, though, their lives were moving apart. (1)was-will live (2)was-would live (3)were-will have lived (4)were-would have lived 10. It was a lovely, fine day. The weather couldn't have been ( ) for our school trip. (1)best (2)better (3)worse (4)worst 11. Diamonds are ( ) all substances; they can be cut by other diamonsds. (1)the hardest (2)more than hard (3)haedr of (4)hardest 12. The higher you go, ( ) it gets. Some high mountains, even in warm places, always have snow at their tops. (1)the coldest (2)the most cold (3)the colder (4)the more cold 13. The problem is ( ) will water my flowers for me. (1)if (2)or (3)how (4)who 14. Now that he was ( ) moving, he could hear the other sounds in the dark. (1)no longer (2)no more (3)not any (4)not much 15. My friend is going to fly back to California ( ) Hawaii. (1)by means of (2)by way of (3)in line with (4)in the coures of 16. This job is extremely urgent. It must be finished by tomorrow morning at all ( ) . (1)duties (2)charges (3)costs (4)necessities 17. He made a speech ( ) the committee. (1)in place with (2)by way of (3)on behalf of (4)by means with 18. This is my first trip abroad, so I'm going to ( ) it. (1)make sence of (2)make the most of (3)make off with (4)make way of 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. It ( ) for Mary to learn that her bike had been stolen. (1)has shocked (2)shocked (3)was shocked (4)was shocking 2. When I was walking through the woods at night in the rainstorm, I felt something ( ) on my back. But, to my relief, it was my hair. (1)crawled (2)crawling (3)crawls (4)to crawl 3. ( ) why he was late this morning, he said that he been involved in the train accident. (1)Asking (2)To ask (3)Asked (4)By asking 4. She is sitting on the bench in the park ( ) he eyes closed. (1)to (2)in (3)on (4)with 5. Mary was ( ) to go to thr party at first, but she found that it was fun. (1)pleasant (2)likely (3)willing (4)reluctant 6. To ( ) with. let me ask you what your name is. (1)talk (2)begin (3)be honest (4)be frank 7. When I fell, I felt something ( ) wrong with my food. (1)goes (2)has gone (3)go (4)will go 8. I really regret ( ) everyone what happened to John. I didn't know he wanted to keep it secret. (1)telling (2)told (3)to tell (4)to have told 9. The angry person went away without so much ( ) some apologetic words. (1)as saying (2)in saying (3)saying (4)saying about 10. He's been fishing for two hours, but ( ) no fish has taken the bait. (1)as if (2)so as (3)so that (4)as yet 11. Some people say that the Internet is a passing fasion, ( ) others believe it is a turning point in human history. (1)during (2)while (3)judging from (4)considering 12. You may have ( ) soup or salad with your dinner. (1)both (2)either (3)neither (4)a choice 13. It was getting dark, and ( ) was worse, it began to snow. (1)as (2)how (3)what (4)where 14. The Baspue language, ( ) origin remains a mistery, is not related to any other language that we know of. (1)that (2)what (3)which (4)whose 15. Michael works very hard. That's ( ) I respect him. (1)that (2)the person (3)the thing (4)why 16. I am afraid I am not prerared to ( ) the risk of losing all my money. (1)catch (2)deal (3)put (4)take 17. A : Hello. Customer service. This is Fiona speaking. May I help you? B : Hello. I ordered some books two months ago, but they haven't arrived yet. Could you ( ) this matter, please? (1)look for (2)watch for (3)look into (4)watch into 18. She often worked for twenty-four hours ( ). (1)end on (2)on end (3)at an end (4)end for end 19. They robbed ( ) on his way home from the office. (1)his money (2)his money of him (3)him from his money (4)him of his money 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の問題の丸付けをしたいのですが、答えがついてなかったので、次の英文の( )に当てはまる[ ]から選んだ語句を教えて下さい。 1.Are you ( ) this idea? [for or agaisnt /in or out/ back or forth] 2.( ) , please. Tim will be with you in a moment. [hold up/hold/with/hold on] 3.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 4.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 5.I ( ) that you will be present at tomorrow's meeting. [take it for granted/take it in truly/take it with sure] 6.The salesman was waiting for his client in the hotel lobby , but she did't ( ). [show off /show up /show on/ show at] 7.The long-term recession is over , and the economy now seems tobe ( ) the better. [turing for / driving towards/aiming for/heading over] 8.Job opportunities should be available to anybody ( ) physical disabilities , age , gender , or cultural background. [regarding/as regards / in regard to/regardless of] 9.In this age of information technology , we can no longer ( ) the Internett. [do with /live with/live without/afford without] 10.The president of our partner financial company recommeended the new accountant , so I am ( ) her ability and efficiency. [convinced of /satisfied/persuaded/determined] 11.All ( ) are included in the total published price for each gift advertised on ur website. [delivering cost/delivery charges/shipping moneys/transferring charge] 12.The very long limousine ( ) when the driver tried to make a right turn along the narrow country road. [stood still/bogged down/got stuck /ran around] 13.The contract was not signed at the meeting yesterday , so the start of the project has to be( ) until we get an official signature. [held on/put out/called off/put off] 14.The mechanic told me that there was ( ) with my car now and that it was working fine. [nothing the matter / something the matter/nothing to do/anything wrong] 15.If you participate in the golf competition next month , I'll ( ) , too. [sign up/sign for/sign with /sign in]

• 英語です。適語を入れる問題です。得意な方

2つの文が同じ意味になるように(--)の中に適語を入れなさい。 1.This is the reason why I came late.= This is the reason (--) (--) I came late. 2.I know an old man named Smith.= I know an old man (--) name is Smith. 3.May 5 is my birthday.= May 5 is the day (--) I was born. 4.I know a girl with brown eyes.= I know a girl (--) (--) brown eyes. 5.The building on the hill is a castle.= The building (--) (--) on the hill is a castle. 6.I didn't believe him.= I didn't believe (--) he said. 7.The road is full of cars, so it is the most dangerous place in the city.= The road, (--) is full of cars, is the most dangerous in the city. 8.I called on my aunt, but she was out then.= I called on my aunt, (--) was out then. 9.He had two sons,but both of them were killed in the war. = He had two sons, but both of (--) were killed in the war. 10.It was not the thing that I wanted to do now.= It was not (--) I want to do now. 11.Everyone longs for peace and security.= There is (--) one (--) longs for peace and security. 12.He came to the dinner because he admired her.= His admiration for her was the (--) (--) he came to the dinner. 13.His father was a barber. He loved his father deeply and lived in the same house for thirty-five years.= His father,(--) whom he was deeply attached and (--) whom he had lived thirty-five years,was a barber. 14.I am ready to do (--) service may be in my power.= I am ready to do (--) service (--) may be in my power. 長くなりましたが、できる方、お願い致します

• 英語が得意な方。私の英訳を見てくれませんか。

英語が得意な方。私の英訳を見てくれませんか。 ”NEET”とは、政府による分類用語であり、当初英国で用いられ、その後、日本、中国、韓国を含む多くの国に拡大した。 この分類用語は「現在、雇用されておらず、教育または職業訓練を受けていない」を意味する。 以下が私の上の日本語に対する英訳です。 "NEET" is a word classed by a goverment. At first this word was used in Britain. After that it expanded to many country including Japan, China, Korean. This word means that not being employed and not taking an education or job training. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語:関係代名詞

I got into the car which was parked in front of my house. I got into the car, which was parked in front of my house. この2つの文の違いを教えて下さい。 関係代名詞(which)の前に点があるのとないのとで、どう変わるのですか?

• 英語の並び替え問題

( concists/ wealthy / the world / just / of/ a few / countries) and many poor countries. If I had a million dollars, (over / the / I /all / world / would / travel). My uncle (more money / has twenty/ myfather /times / than). The new (the means/ President/ to end /had/povetry) in the country. (spent/ money/ three/ more/ was times) the construction of the bridge than was originally planned. よろしくお願いします>< できれば訳もつけてくださるとうれしいです・・・!!

聞き上手になる方法とは?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 聞き上手になる方法を教えてください。私は人の話を聞くときにちゃんと頷いたり「うん」と言ったりするのですが、なんか嘘くさく聞こえるようで困っています。自分でも自覚しているのですが、どうしたらいいか分かりません。
  • また、私は友達に「煽るのうまいよね」と言われることがありますが、これが聞き上手に関係しているのか分かりません。それとも別の要素が重要なのでしょうか?
  • そして、話を繋げるのが苦手です。相手が好きなものと私が好きなものが一致しなくて話しが途切れてしまうことが多いです。ただし、噂話や悪口は避けるようにしています。どうすればうまく話を繋げることができるでしょうか?
回答を見る