• 締切済み

英語の並び替え問題

( concists/ wealthy / the world / just / of/ a few / countries) and many poor countries. If I had a million dollars, (over / the / I /all / world / would / travel). My uncle (more money / has twenty/ myfather /times / than). The new (the means/ President/ to end /had/povetry) in the country. (spent/ money/ three/ more/ was times) the construction of the bridge than was originally planned. よろしくお願いします>< できれば訳もつけてくださるとうれしいです・・・!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

* The world consists of a few wealthy countries and many poor countries. 世界は、2、3の富裕国と多くの貧困国から成り立っています。 * If I had a million dollars, I would travel all over the world. 100万ドルを持っているならば、私は世界中に旅行するでしょうに。 * My uncle has twenty times more money than my father. 私のおじは、父より20倍多くのお金を持っています。 * The new President had the means to end poverty in the country. 新任の大統領には、国の貧困を終わらせる手段がありました。 * Three times more money was spent on the construction of the bridge than was originally planned. 当初計画されたより3倍多くのお金が、その橋の建設に使われました。 ☆最後の問題は、以下のような問題ではないかと思って解答を作ってみました。 (spent/money/three/more/was/times/on) the construction of the bridge than was originally planned.

関連するQ&A

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 ( )内に入るもっとも適切な語句をa~dから選びなさい。 1,Flying is much ( ) going bay car. a,quick b,quicker than c,quickest of d,most quick 2,That report was ( ) to me of the two. a,very suprising b,more suprising c,the more suprising d, the most suprising 3,Fishing is ( ) sport in the United States. a,the third popular b, the third more popular c,the third most popular d,the most popular third 4,I prefer going to the gym ( ) watching TV at home. a,with b,at c,to d,from 5,Shanghai is one of the ( ) in the world. a,big city b,bigger cities c,giggest city d,biggest cities 6,He is ( ) than unsocial. a,more shy b,shyer c,still shyer d,too shy 7,I cannot afford to buy a car, much ( ) a house. a,less b,more c,better d,still 各組の文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Skiing is not so dangerous as you think. Skiing is ( ) dangerous ( ) you think. 2,She is proud rather than vain. She is not so much vain ( ) proud. 3,We walked in the room as quietly as possible. We walked in the room as quietly as ( )( ). 4,John had only five dollars then. John had ( )( ) than five dollars then.

• 並び替えの問題で困っています。

英語の並び替えの問題で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 (1)その映画は思っていたよりずっと面白かった。 I found the movie ( interesting / much / more / than / I )had expected. (2)彼は以前ほどじょうぶではない。 He ( as / be / he / is / not / so / strong / to / used ). (3)英語を勉強すればするほど、面白いことが分かるでしょう。 The more (  )(  )(  ),(  )(  )(  ) you will find it. 選択肢< English / interesting / more / study / the / you > (4)彼は主人にほめられたので、なおいっそう精を出して働いた。 ( he / his / him / the / master / because / worked / praised / all / harder ).

• 仮定法の時制について。

If I had a lot more money than I presently have, I would buy a piece of land and build a house. この文章でthan I presently have の時制はI presently had としなくてよいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 並び替え教えてください

並び替え教えてください 1私は月曜日になって初めて事務所に電話した It (the / I / Monday / not / that / office / phoned / was / untill ). 2 その課題をやり終えると彼は別の問題を与えられた Hardly ( assignment / before / finished / he / had / the ) he was given another. 3 第二次世界大戦が終わってからもう50年以上になる  it ( an end / came / fifty years / is / lose / no / sinece / than / to / World Wasr II). よろしくお願いします

• 英語の誤文訂正問題

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含む箇所はありますか? (1) With /(2) more and more babies/(3) born/(4) in developing countries/(5) surviving infancy, /(6) the adults/(7) have to work/(8) harder than never/(9) to provide for/(10) the needs of the children.

• 英語でgraphの説明

グラフがなくて申しわけありません。 現在、グラフを英語で説明する勉強をしているのですが、以下の分で文法が間違っているようであれば、直していただけたらと思います。 また、グラフで表すときに使えるプレーズなどがありましたら 教えてください。 (music choice site とpop parade siteの線グラフで、X軸が1日から15日までをあらわし、Y軸は利用者数です) That number more more than three times in 11rd, to 14000 people, and fell again in 13rd. Three times as much as the change of the pop music parade which are the next largest rates. The Music choice site had less than three times as much the 1rd as the pop music site. The Pop music parade had the highest rate of users, with more than three times of the Music choice site. When showed the remainder with the Music choice site, it showed a wide gap.

• 英語の比較について

英語の問題で、 ~is more than one hundred times bigger than that of the earth. という文が出てきたのですが、これは地球のそれの100倍(以上)←大きいということですか? 100倍よりもさらに大きいということですか? こんな構文が文法上許されるんですか?

• TOEICの問題です。

Other than a few ( )problems, construction of the office park proceeded exactly as planned . (A) minor (B)young (C)prior (D)shortened 何故Cのpriorが駄目なのかが分かりません。 『以前の2、3の問題を除けば』で意味が通りそうな気がするのですが‥ 教えて頂けたらうれしいです。m(__)m

• 英語の並び替えです。

"(where/was/it/learned/that/when/you)she was born? I can't believe she is from Egypt!!" "I heard it from Susan yesterday." "(earth/did/how/I/manage/on/to)get myself into such a position! She could not(herself/the party/bring/to attend/although)her friends urged her to many times. Is there anything(with/else/to discuss/would like/you)me? She said that(to do/was/the last/thing/she/wanted)to see her old friends. You might as(to rise/well/in the west/the sun/expect)as expect him to change his mind. I was(there were/the more/because/all/nervous)no windows through which I could see what was happening outside. 並び替えしてくれませんか? 多くてすいません(TOT)

• 中学校英語(比較)

こんばんは。 中学生(2年)にテストの問題について質問されました。しかしこれで正しいという答が思いつかないので、教えてください。 次の物や人を形容詞を使って比較しなさい。 Q1.It's -20 degrees today. It was -20 degrees yesterday. A1.Yesterday( ). 書き出しがyesterdayでその後の()を埋めろということです。(受動態は習っていません。 degreeを考えないといけないと思うのですが、 (was as degree as today) のような表現は可能ですか? Q2.More than 100,000,000 people play soccer in over 150 countries. A2.Soccer( ) sport ( ) the world. 同じく()を埋めろという問題です。 (is more popular than any other)  (in) でいいんでしょうか? どうかお力を貸してください。