Explanation of Graph in English

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to explain graphs in English.
  • Understand the grammar to use when describing graphs.
  • Discover useful phrases for graph representation.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語でgraphの説明

グラフがなくて申しわけありません。 現在、グラフを英語で説明する勉強をしているのですが、以下の分で文法が間違っているようであれば、直していただけたらと思います。 また、グラフで表すときに使えるプレーズなどがありましたら 教えてください。 (music choice site とpop parade siteの線グラフで、X軸が1日から15日までをあらわし、Y軸は利用者数です) That number more more than three times in 11rd, to 14000 people, and fell again in 13rd. Three times as much as the change of the pop music parade which are the next largest rates. The Music choice site had less than three times as much the 1rd as the pop music site. The Pop music parade had the highest rate of users, with more than three times of the Music choice site. When showed the remainder with the Music choice site, it showed a wide gap.

• IELTS
  • お礼率38% (31/80)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • exfactor
  • ベストアンサー率47% (22/46)
回答No.1

1文目:andの前の部分に動詞がないように思えます。 あと順位や数が「落ちる」ときは、fall toだったと思います。 2文目:この文にも本動詞がありません。また、whichの先行詞がparadeなら関係市中の動詞は単数形ではないでしょうか。 3文目:less than three timesというのは3倍以下ということですか?つまり3分の1ですよね。もしそうならa thirdのほうがいいのでは・・・。 5文目:分詞構文のようですが、the gap between~is wide としたほうがいいのではないでしょうか。 文中で使われている11rdなどのrdは序数の略でしょうか。 余計なお世話かもしれませんが、もしIELTSを受験なさるならそういう略は避けたほうが無難だと思います。二桁以内の数字も(%の場合を除いて)英数字で書いたほうがいいです。あとタスク1って150単語ぐらい必要でないでしたっけ・・・?

IELTS
質問者

お礼

わかりずらい内容を教えてくださりありがとうございます。 TASK1は150字以上です。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In this sense,rice does much better.It contains far less fat than bread, and white rice contains less than one-tenth of the fat in both breads.Protein is a substance our body needs in order to grow and remBesides the mineral above, whole-grain foods have a higher amount of magnesium in brown rice is seven times as much as that in white rice.Whole-wheat bread contains more than three times the amount of it than in white breads.There is also a largeain healty.Both kinds of bread have around four to five times as much protein as both kinds of rice have.

• 英語教えてください

和訳してください His novels are not as popular as they used to be. That country is three and half times as large as Japan. The expressway is less safe at night than during the day. Which computer is the more compact of the two.

• 英文の並べ替え&間違い訂正の添削をお願いします

※穴埋め 1)Mai can (faster/else/finish/much/than/anybody/her calculation) in her class. →finish her calculation much faster than anybody else 2)I don't particularly like him,but he's the (of/better/two/the) candidates. →? 3)I've had so much to do at work recently and I'm really tired.I'd prefer to (at home/drive/my weekend/rather than/spend) all the way to Kyoto. →spend my weekend at home rather than drive 4)For nature lovers,(is/more/nothing/refreshing/than) pure cold water from a mountain stream. →nothing is refreshing more than 5)Our dog is (a pet/not/as/so/much) a number of our family. →? ※間違い訂正(間違い→訂正の順) 6)The children's television program,"Sesame Street",is far more popular as any other show of its genre. far more popular as→more popular than? 7)The bag I have now is three times so expensive as the one I had before. three times so expensive as→three times as expensive as 8)My brother studied all the hard because my mother praised him. ?→? 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えてください!

この英文の意味を解説してください! A grown elephant is more than three times as high as a baby one. (大人のゾウは赤ちゃんのゾウの3倍以上の体高がある) more than~ ~よりも three times 3倍…? as high as a baby one 赤ちゃんのゾウと同じくらい背が高い わたしは、↑こんなかんじに訳してしまって、 意味が分からない文章になってしまうんです(´;ω;`)

• 英語を訳していただけないでしょうか?

英語を訳していただけないでしょうか? 次の分がうまいぐわいに、訳せません。どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか? These use much less space than traditional gardening (square foot gardening uses 20% of the space of conventional rows; ten times more produce can be generated from vertical gardens) . よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語 比較

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題は訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・彼はその自転車に多くて5万円支払った。 The bike cost him at most \50,000. =The bike cost him ()()()\50,000.→at the most ・スーザンは私より3,000冊多く本を持っている。 Susan (books/has/than/three thousand/more/I/have). →have three thousand books more then I ・There were () two dogs in each cage. 1 any more than 2 the less than 3 no more than 4 less not than→3 ・She speaks English () fluently as any student in her class. 1 more 2 much 3 as 4 so→2 ・He can hardly read English, () write it. 1 much more 2 all the more 3 much less 4 more or less→1 ・Matters will be () difficult if you don't take action. 1 all the more 2 all the most 3 more the all 4 the most all→3 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 There are (were/college/times/than/three/there/students/more)in the 1960s. 2 (are/as/as cheap/not/last/they/vegetables/were)week. ・間違った部分を選んで直す (1 Let us) realize that the world (2 is changing) at (3 a fast rate) than (4 it has) at any time in human history.

• 大学受験英文法

It is said that, when you teach people, you have to know more than three times as much as you are going to teach,… 人にものを教えるためには、教える内容の三倍以上は知っていなければならないといわれる。というのも… 元は英作文の問題です。解答例の倍数表現のところは全て as much as、になっていたのですがここに疑問があります。 knowに目的語が必要で as much 名詞(量) asとならないのでしょうか? as much asではmuchは副詞となってしまうのではないでしょうか? 基本的なことかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします。

• as were?

全国統一模試に出てきた問題で、 in 2000, four times as much pizza and more than three times as many hamburgers were consumed as were in 1990. という文章で、これの訳が、 「2000年には、1990年の4倍のピザ、そして3倍を超えるハンバーガーが消費された。」となっているのですが、 were consumed as were in 1990.の部分が文法的にどう解釈すればよいのかわかりません。 この訳となるのであれば、 as in 1990 were consumed.となると思うのですが、分かりません。誰か解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の並び替え問題

( concists/ wealthy / the world / just / of/ a few / countries) and many poor countries. If I had a million dollars, (over / the / I /all / world / would / travel). My uncle (more money / has twenty/ myfather /times / than). The new (the means/ President/ to end /had/povetry) in the country. (spent/ money/ three/ more/ was times) the construction of the bridge than was originally planned. よろしくお願いします>< できれば訳もつけてくださるとうれしいです・・・!!

• 英文法の比較なのですが・・・

英文法の比較なのですが・・・ 「A市の人口はB市の人口の3倍だ」という時に The population of A city is three times as large as that of B city. The population of A city is three times larger than that of B city. は可能ですが The population of A city is three times the size of B city. というのは可能なのでしょうか?もしくは The population of A city is three times the size of the population of B city. なら可能なのでしょうか? お願いします!!