• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語のニュアンス確認お願いします)

彼のニュアンスは?英語のニュアンス確認お願い

ucokの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

これはむしろ、英語ではなくて恋愛に関するご質問ですよね。 本気でいらないって感じで、なぜなら、本気で求めているのはあなたと会うことだって感じですよね。んん、恋人であれ友達であれ、ふつうの反応だと思うけど。 >その後に私がBut, you gave it to me and pay for dinner etc… I have something for you んん、こっちのほうがよっぽど「???」ですよね。ご馳走してもらったお返しをしたいってことは、彼を恋愛対象から外したいと言っているも同然ですよね。好きな人に贈るマフラーって「お返し」じゃないとダメなのかなあ。というか、なんだか、利己的なプレゼントの仕方だなあ。まあ、若いうちは、よくある話だけど、社会人でいらっしゃるわけですよね。

noname#233940
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。すみません、英語か恋愛か迷っての投稿でした。利己的になりますか…何か私としてはまだ恋人ではないので 物をあげるのがただあげると重いかなと思ったんですが。。バレンタインも近いし、 彼に気負いしてほしくないから、そういういいかたしたんですが、裏目にでてしまいました。。 明日、メールみたら彼もそういう風にとりますよね。。何か挽回する英語の伝え方はありますか?

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか。

Hello, look the transport agency came to my house, but they told to me that i have to pay 39€ of transport, i haven´t take it, i have paid for transport. Tell me the reason and why you didn´t tell me anything about this, then i did not bye it. The item is in the post office. If you pay to me the transport cost, i will take it, otherwise i won´t, so you will refund my money. Tell me something asap please. i am vey dissapointed.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Would you sell me the lens for the 225.15 and you pay the shipping?I would buy now. let me know. Thank you よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英語を翻訳してください。

Ask I know ken. This situation for you and me is like friends. Can I ask you to something ken. What for me to you?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 英語のニュアンスについてです

初めまして質問させて頂きます。ステーツに住んでいるBFからメールを 貰いました。少しお恥ずかしいのですが、英語のニュアンスで訳すのが難しいので是非アドバイスをいただけますか(*^-^*)  お忙しい中申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ◆これは私が『American girlのように私はSEXYじゃないけど、貴方のためにSEXYな写真を撮ったから送るね!』といった後の返信内容です。 アドバイスを頂きたい箇所は 【(1)you should n't think about American girls and how they look. live your own life. treasure your own beauty. 】 この文章は本当に解釈に迷ってます。 【(2)I want to kiss you over and over and do naughty things to you!!!!!】”naughty things” が分からないんです。”悪ふざけをしたい?””いちゃいちゃしたい?”どのようなニュアンスがありますか?初めて知った単語です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 thank you. i can't tell that it's you. but thats ok. you should n't think about American girls and how they look. live your own life. treasure your own beauty. I'm about to go to bed. it's now 420 am. I want to kiss you over and over and do naughty things to you!!!!! goodnight my sweetlove,

• 英語のメール ニュアンスが分からない

はじめまして。今現在連絡を取り合っているペンパルの外国男性がいるのですが、 彼からのメールでニュアンスがよく分からず客観的に翻訳いただけないでしょうか? 彼とは会ったことがなく、それなのに日頃はLove youを連発し、そのうえ最近連絡がつかず お別れしたいの?といったメールを送ったところ、このようなメールが届きました。 私と友だちとして続けたいと言っているのですが、他の文中で細かなニュアンスがつかめず、 お力をお貸しください。また他掲示板でも同様の質問を投稿させてただいています。 翻訳をお願いします。 今連絡を取り合っている外国の方がいるのですが、今ひとつニュアンスが掴めないメールが届き、客観的に翻訳をいただけないでしょうか。 全体はわかるのですが細かなニュアンスまで理解できず、お力をお貸しください。宜しくお願いいたします。 I am very sorry I have not contacted you recent, I was on special mission, and not allowed to communicate with outside, I understand your frustration, I know my job very much sacrifice, I have much love for you, I wish I can have more time to show you more. I do not want to break up, but I understand it is no fair for you to wait, you need to live your life too, I can't stop your life for me. I miss you, and I care for you, I want better opportunity to meet you someday soon, please, stay friends if you decide for now until better time to move on to next level, I do not want to loose you, but I am prepared if you decided to move on and go, hope you understand, please do what is right for you no matter the cost. I hope we can still talk and laugh as friends. With love, Your friend, ○○(名前)

• 英語にお願いします。。。。

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 下記の文を英語っぽく直してくれると助かります。 《thank you for the reply・・・ってあなたのメールに書いてあったけど 、しばらく大阪行っていたからまだ返事書いてないよ! 誰か他の女の子と勘違いしてメールくれた!? それとも大勢の子に出してるから前回私にメール出したのも 忘れちゃったの!?》 《来月行こうと思っていたけど、40度もあるなら10月に行くと思う。 10月はもう涼しくなってる?》 丸投げもよくないと思い自分なりに考えてみたのですが、おそらく 全く意味が相手に通じないと思いますので・・ どなたか宜しくお願い致します。 your mail write "thank you for the reply",but I don't reply you yet because I went to osaka some days. I doubt you emailed me the mail which should be sent to another girl. I plan go to next month,but it's 40 degree,riguht? I will go to october,october is cool??

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語のご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 話の流れとしましては、私が送料の52ドルを払った後に実際は66ドルかかった。 だから差額を払ってほしいと言われ、では差額を払うからインボイスを送ってくださいと言った後に送られてきたのが以下のないようです。 以下の英文を翻訳願います。 no worries!!! it is only $10.00, and i thank you for agreeing to pay it but im sure i will be selling you something else in the future and we can just take care of it then , so dont worry about it !!thanks for offering to pay !! どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• I never got to

以下の文について教えてください。 You left for your new position at Rockhampton so soon after graduating that I never got to thank you for all the help you gave me in class. I never got to の部分ですが、got to という熟語と考えるのではなく to thank you... する 機会を never got (得られなかった)と考えるべきなのでしょうか。 以上、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

タイに2ヶ月研究留学に行っていました。滞在中のお礼をこめて、手紙を入れた小包(日本のお菓子などを入れた物)を送ろうと思っています。 その手紙の添削をお願いしたいです。 Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed Thai Life which spends the time in soil mechanics laboratory. Each memories of Thailand are very big in my life. I don’t forget this memories forever. Some people said to me “you are strong.”, but of course I’m not strong. Everyone support me every time, so I really want to say Thank you. In the future, I may go to Thailand again as engineer. I will contact you when I go to Thailand. While I staying there, I couldn't do anything for you, so this time, I want to send goods for you all!! Please eat it  This is Japanese snacks! And finally, this program is good experience for me, and good opportunity to learn English, Thai culture and Civil Engineering. I hope to meet you again. I miss you all. And Thank you very much.