• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします★

marbleshitの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.4

No.3です。 alwaysとsometimeが併用されている所を見ると、 丁寧な許可の《どうぞ~してください》 と捉えるのが極めて自然でありましょう。 《いつでもいらしてください》とされている、 No.2の回答が正解です。どうも失礼致しました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。asがよく分かりません。

It's awfully great!! I had come near to despair as no one could answer! You are very very professional!!!

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• I'm also always happy to have you c

I'm also always happy to have you come to my lessons. to have you come to my lessonns のto have の部分の文法が分からないので教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• 和訳お願いします

またまたおねがいします when Mister Harry, in the old days, had stood out against her word in some petty dispute, she could always get the better of him by slapping her slatty old chest with the flat of her long hand and crying out: "Why, Mister Harry, you, ain't you shamed to talk lak dat to me? I nuhsed you at dis bosom!" 訛りというか普通の単語ではないところが多いです

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします。

メールをいただいたのですが、who~からの意味がよくわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。 I wish I could speak Japanese or you could speak English, so I could get to know you better, who is the person behind the beautiful face. Maybe one day?

• 和訳を見ていただけますか

The day of exam has come around quickly hasn't it, that always happens when you have a test doesn't it! Do you feel read for it? 上記の文、「テストの日が迫ってるね」と始まった次のthat always happenからなのですが、akways happenというのは何が「いつも起こる」 なのかさっぱりわかりません。when you have a testにかかってるんで しょうか? あと最後の文、readは「読む」という意味ではないですよね? アドバイスよろしくお願い致します

• 和訳がわかりません。

As to temple flaps, you would have to see if you could cut them out to your liking....you could probably cut smaller ones and hide the temples with the hair (like his hair style in the photo)....you don’t even see his temple points. 海外のサイトから、wigを購入しております。 上記のような返答がきました。 わかる方がおりましたら、 回答よろしくお願いいたします。