• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

和訳をお願い致します。

These have already been actioned. If you refer to the attachments that you sent me it states that on the 03/12/2014 there was a reversal of $9.88 the original mailing statement has been charged for the amount of $6.18 As for the second discrepancy for the $3.80, this has also been reversed and re charged on the 07/01/2015 for the amount of $1.95 Everything has been reversed and charged accordingly *Amended request for Invoice No.xxxxxxxx

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数83
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

ネット上に「翻訳」サイト(無料)があるので、それに元の文書(英語)を貼り付けて、実行すれば、自動的に日本語に翻訳してくれるので、それを利用してみては、どうでしょうか。 ちなみに、googleのサイトでは、下記の日本語になりますが、「直訳」ですので、後は、自分で意訳してみればどうでしょうか。 ※googleでの直訳例 「これらは、すでにactionedされました。 あなたはあなたが私を送った添付ファイルを参照する場合には、2014年3月12日に9.88ドル、元メーリングリスト文の反転は6.18ドルの量のために充電されていたがあったと述べている 3.80ドルのための第二不一致のように、これも逆にされており、1.95ドルの量のために2015年7月1日に再充電 すべてが逆転し、それに応じて充電されている *請求書No.xxxxxxxxための改正要求」 ※翻訳サイトの例 https://translate.google.co.jp/?hl=ja http://www.excite.co.jp/world/ http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願い致します。

下記の訳がどうしてもわかりません。どなたか宜しくお願い致します。 On the original invoice for 2 containers I made a mistake and only charged freight rate increase of $463 instead of $763. The second invoice is correcting that mistake. That is why the total due on S5006613 is $300.

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳 お願いします(>_<) I wanted a mansion once... that is until I met you, Now the only place I want to live is inside your heart I once desired diamonds... until I met you, Now the only sparkle I need comes from within I used to crave the finest clothing... until I met you, Now I want not a single thread to separate our bodies I once coveted a fancy car... until I met you, Now I want nothing that would put miles between us I once prayed for money... until I met you, Now I want none of the things money can buy I once yearned for a sense of security... until I met you, Now my only security comes is knowing you are near I once dreamt of a prestigious job... until I met you, Now I find my success in knowing that you are happy I once asked for the world on a silver platter... until I met you, Now you are my world and I want for nothing but your touch Loving you has been my teacher; you taught me not to want Being with you has been my discovery; you are all that I need Finding you has been my salvation, I now understand grateful But perhaps of most importantly... Your love in return has been my everything

• 和訳をお願いします。

特に2段目がよく解りません。 詳しい方、どうか翻訳お願いします。 If there are any other animals you might be interested in which i do not have,you can list them down and i can get one or two from my colleagues,all for very good and fair prices Okay! As far as payment is concern,2 installments will be acceptable though we normally receive full payment prior to shipping and Money or Bank Transfer is what we accept as method of payment and not Paypal. Live arrival of all your animals is 100% guaranteed but should an animal arrive in bad shape or expired, you must notify me within 24 hours of receiving the animal.We may ask you to send the shipment back to us for verification depending on the situation or photos for a possible refund accordingly. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours of delivery, I will assume that the animals arrived live and healthy. To conclude,you should note that any time a deposit has been made on an animal, it is non-refundable unless the animal can no longer be provided.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 多分抽象的な部分は少ないとは思いますが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします Every marriage is a mystery. All marriages do have their difficulties. Life is never the easy road. The occasional quarrel and the thorns and sorrows is perhaps unavoidable in a union that will endures many years, and every marriage has its own crisis and karma to face. Its own task and its own strength. But there is no indication of any serious or insolvable problems in the marriage with this man. It is a chart that promises happiness and a good future that can off set any dark patch. In some ways you’ll feel as though you have waited all you life for this man, that every dream you have ever dreamt is him, and everything else hard though it has been, has just been passing the time until now.

• 和訳お願いします

Each ten years, the government conducts a national census, which is authorized by the Constitution. Most of us do not object to answering the questions that the census poses, but what if you should decide to refuse to answer the questions? Could you do so on the basis that they represent an invasion of your privacy? This has been answered by the courts, which hold that it is a proper government function and a necessary one to gather reliable statistics that have a bearing on governmental functions, and that intelligent legislation can only be formulated if the government has the facts. It is probable that people answer the census questions because they believe their answers will be kept confidential and that the information will not be used to hurt them. Census answers cannot be utilized by parties in a lawsuit and used without the consent of the party giving the answers. However, general statistics can be used, and the statistics gathered in the census have been used, for the good of all.

• 和訳お願いします

I have been busy helping out my family my brother has been gone for the last three days and I spent a part of the day today looking for him です。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) When we got our first cat, rather than doing everything herself, my motor insisted that my sister and I heplp care for out cat by feeding and brushing her. This was a valuable lesson for both of us. Caring for a pet can also help children develop caring social responsibility, and that has been useful to me in other areas of my life.