• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください

think seriously with ownership and move on to the next stage ですが、翻訳サイトでは意味が不明でしたので 本来の意味を教えていただけないでしょうか? 大変恐れ入りますがご返答宜しくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

もう少し責任者としての自覚を持ってから、次の段階へ進みなさいな。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味が分かりません(*´ェ`*)

If you move like you're happy, you begin to think happy thoughts. Amazing but its true. Motion creates emotion. So, get up and start the day with a smile. ここでmoveの意味が分かりません。 いい訳を教えてください。 またなぜその訳になるかも教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします、

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか入っていない商品がありました。相手に忠告したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just finish talking to alma about this situation and can you please double check “AAA”. We confirmed with warehouse and they made a mistake on “BBB” and still in the warehouse. And you over-payment will be credit to your 000 account so you can use it on your next purchase and I don’t think it’s a good idea to reimburse money since currency keep changes. Please double check on “AAA” and get back to us and I’m sorry for any incontinence. Thank you.

• 英文の意味

下記の意味がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。 (1)The cost of shipping this parcel to Japan is £66.15GBP for a 2-4 working day carrier service. (2)Please can you confirm that you are happy for us to charge this and proceed with your order on this basis? 翻訳サイトを利用しても、変な翻訳でわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "You go to your closet and select that lumpy blue sweaters for instance because you are trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back." "And for what? So that tomorrow they(workers) can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with to sell people things they don't need." 映画プラダを着た悪魔より

• 英文の意味がわかりません

「Think of the satisfaction,I would explain to them,of crawling into bed and knowing that your dreams are about to take place on top of ninteenth-century American literature.」 という英文の意味がわかりません。 特に、なぜ突然「of crawling」が来るのかや、「take place on top of」の意味がわかりません。 どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• この英文の意味はなんですか?

この英文の意味はなんですか? Do you think it is important to keep up to date with inernational news? Do you think you dpend to much time or not enough time keeping up with current affairs? この文の意味はなんですか? keep up の熟語を辞書で探してもいいやくが出てきませんでした

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで欲しい商品を販売者に探してもらっています。 相手から返答がきたのんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。宜しくお願い致します。どうしても欲しい商品で・・・ I will try to find the company that makes IPhone cases with the AAA and send you a link to their website. It is actually a good idea to do the same with the BBB also.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

Amazonで買い物をしたのですけども、いつもと違うメールが来ました。簡単で結構ですので意味を教えて下さい。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.co.uk. Your recent order 202-4612587-0000000 entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase. Promotion details: Additional information on this offer can be found here. As you spent £10 or more in our Toys, Games or Baby store, we have given you £2 to spend on any MP3 album with Amazon MP3. The credit has already been redeemed against your account and it will be automatically applied to your next MP3 album purchase (one £2 credit available per customer). Downloading music is quick and easy, and downloads work with iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 players (including iPods and iPads), and mobile phones (including iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices). We’re sure you’ll find something great to listen to. Please note: only customers in the UK are able to use the £2 MP3 credit as the Amazon.co.uk downloads service is only available to customers in the UK. Happy listening! Amazon MP3 The promotion code must be used by 31 May 2012. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions. Thanks again for shopping with us. Amazon.co.uk

• move on to / move to

Let's move on to the next topic. 次の議題へ進みましょう。 ここで、move on toというのはmove toに変えても意味は同じでしょうか? また、onが間に入って使われる他の単語などもありましたら、知りたいと思います。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My boyfriend and I have a temporary roommate (we’re halfway through her six-month lease) and I am wondering if it’s OK to ask her to at least play music or turn the tv on when she and her boyfriend have sex. Our bedroom is several rooms away from hers, and it sounds like she is right next to us. This isn’t to mention how awkward it is when we’re sitting in the living room with guests (like, our parents for example!) which is next to her bedroom and they are seriously going at it. This isn’t to mention how awkward it isはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします