• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "You go to your closet and select that lumpy blue sweaters for instance because you are trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back." "And for what? So that tomorrow they(workers) can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with to sell people things they don't need." 映画プラダを着た悪魔より

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数503
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3500/7231)

> You go to your closet and select that lumpy blue sweaters for instance because you are trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back. put on your back という表現が問題なのでしょうか。 これは wear と同じ意味のようです。  「クロゼットに行って、たとえばあのごつごつの青いセーターを選びなさい。自分が身に着けるものについてどんなに気を使っているのかを見せたいんでしょ」 > And for what? So that tomorrow they can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with to sell people things they don't need.  「何のためか分る? 明日あの人たちはさらに30万ドルも使って多分いいものを撮り直すことができます。まずは一般の人が必要としていないものを売りつけるためにね」

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • Yooskay
  • ベストアンサー率14% (35/240)

おまえが、関係のないバカどもにまで、面倒を見ようとし続けるなら。 クローゼットで、毛玉だらけの青いセーターでも、一生着てなさい。 「いったい、何のために?」 でも、彼らは、また$300,000を、何かを撃ち落すためだけに使う。 それは、たぶん彼らに、まったく必要のないものだけど。 こわい、こわいよー

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope that this finds you well. I received the exchange of email below from AAA  Brands as we handle all the apparel and accessory business for BBB as well as all its international distribution relationships. Would you mind sending information about your CCC, the type of brands (domestic and international) that you represent, and how you would like to plan to sell BBB accessories in Japan? Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えて下さい。某小物メーカーに記載されていました。すみませんが宜しくお願いします。 The prices will have to stay at the moment. Can you explain the prices calculation that you’re referring to? $12 vs. $17, why would your price be higher than $12, wouldn’t your landing price for $20 pen be around $30 so you can sell around $12 or more? How did you get $17. for a pen? As you know we have other dealers in usa and they’re not having the same calculation so please explain further so I may understand you better. Maybe if I understand better, I might be able to work with you. In addition, I will be out of town and will not return till March 9th so my replies might be delayed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事とメイドインアメリカのシールの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's don't worry I know it's a bit confusing with all the discounts. I have attached an updated invoice where I have included the discount of 37.50 ドルin the comments section, please have a look. Please let me know if that is fine as even I am getting confused here. Please confirm that this is what you require. The total to pay for all your invoices is 260.16ドル for all invoices. I have spoken to the warehouse about the photos of made in USA, but they have sealed the cartons already and they got put away for dispatch. Therefore, I am unable to email you the pictures but I can assure you that it have been done for you.

• この部分の意味がわかりません

Don't want to hurt you.. And that is exactly what I think is happening between us. You want so much more and I just can't give you or anybody what they need and deserve until I am able to give me what I need. I worry and Oren get stressed worrying about hurting you 特にAnd that is exactly what I think is happening between us. の部分はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか?

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 They just put across a policy がわかりません。 Most of what I have to report is rather depressing. China, for instance, is going in totally the wrong direction. They just put across a policy that said that the automobile is going to be their chosen transportation system. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

What disease would you most like to see a vaccine for? の意味を教えて下さい what for なので、なぜ?になるのでしょうか see は文字通り見てみたいでしょうか?してみたいという意味になりますか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。購入画面に進んだらいきなり下記のような注意書きでてきました。私には関係のない事だと思いますがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Please don’t forget to “CC” me when you writing to  Aさん. Currently we are working with 店名 and vendor central and we cannot promise you we will not sell to 店名. But you can still sell through 店名. Hope this answered your questions.

• 以下の英文を訳してください。

All they learned(he said) was a vocabulary of okay words for essay-writing, which they strung together in arbitary order, relying on the fact that an examiner pressed for time would not actually read what they had written but would scan down the pages looking for these words. He didn't mean to be taken very seriously but it struck me that we could test this hypothesis in practice.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

すみません。下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?多分ライセンスの事なのですがいまいちわかりません。お願いします。 I wish you the best and wishing for better 2015 as our efforts are now combined. I’m not just speaking of the character that I had sent or the company that owns the character rights, we’re looking for many different Anime characters that we can use but when we tell them we want to use for mass manufacturing they usually ask for lot of money. We want to find a company that handles many licensing or copyrights to many Anime characters so we can just purchase the image (one flat rate, no royalty or commission base if possible). Once we find the company, we can go through their Anime characters that they want to sell for AAA print use but we don’t have to tell them it is for a huge quantity as they will think we will make millions which is not true. Do you know what I mean?