• ベストアンサー

これ和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? If I forward it to 20 people, I'd get ten thousand dollars. itは、それと訳してもらって大丈夫です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

それを20人に転送すると、1万ドルもらう。

Hhggjggjk
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

itを手紙としました。メールとか文書かもしれません。 訳 ↓ この手紙を20人の人に転送すれば、私は1万ドルを得ることになる。 これはネズミ工のような危険な手紙・文書のようですが、訳は以上のようになります。

Hhggjggjk
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語でわからないところがあります。

If you want to get it,you'll have to pay another ten dollars. この「another」の部分を「the other(別の)」としてはいけないのはどうしてですか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

The book caught my attention, but I hadn´t got a time to read it, but I look forward it. 上の分をどなたか和訳してください。お願いします。

• これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I mean we really get to do what we like to do the way we want to do it, with people that we choose to be around and that are terrific.

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

awww. maybe we could meet if i can get the chance to be in kyoto :( 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1) It is a matter of great concern whether this situation will get better or worse in the future. 2)I thought it a pity that so many people died in the war. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 People get to send me things to read as part of that so-called "Think Week".

• 和訳をお願いします

eBayにカメラのレンズを出品しているのですが、バイヤーから質問のメールが来ました。 翻訳ツールを使ってみたのですが、いまいち、相手の言っている意味が伝わらず…。 和訳をお願いします。 ======================================== hi , how are you i am interested of buying this lens i need it to get shipped to israel - gaza strip , gaza city i dont know if they can chip it to my city or not due to pilitical siege ,so can you make sure that i can got it here or not? and what will be the cost of shipping to gaza thanks , ========================================

• 和訳

(1)If it had not been for her advice,I would not have started to learn the piano. (2)I wish I had not said that stupid thing to her. 上の2つの和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします><

すいません、和訳お願いしたいのですが… お時間ある方お願いします。 Going on a vacation to Japan is getting more expensive for us Americans because the dollar is weak against the yen if you haven't heard. So if you visit America now, it would be more advantageous for you guys. However, I just read on Yahoo news that Japan is trying to promote its tourism and if lawmakers in Japan prove this bill/law, they will distribute 10,000 airline tickets for free, for people to visit Japan. But the trade-off is that people that accept the offer will have to blog about their experiences on the internet. If I ever do visit Japan, I will definitely visit you because I will need a tour guide lol :)