• ベストアンサー

和訳

(1)If it had not been for her advice,I would not have started to learn the piano. (2)I wish I had not said that stupid thing to her. 上の2つの和訳をお願いします。

noname#145648
noname#145648
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#106018
noname#106018
回答No.2

(1)直訳:もし彼女の助言がなかったとしたら、私はピアノの練習を初めていなかっただろう。  意訳:彼女の助言で私はピアノの練習を始めた。(より日本語っぽくしただけです。) (2)直訳:私は彼女に馬鹿なことを言わなかったと願う。  意訳:私は彼女に馬鹿なことを言わなければ良かったと思う。 X be have not 過去分詞:Xは○○しなかった

noname#145648
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(1) 彼女のアドバイスがなかったら、ピアノを始めなかったかも知れない。 (2) あんな馬鹿な事を彼女に言わなければよかった。

noname#145648
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語

次の2つの英文の和訳と、英作文の添削をお願いします。 (1)Born in peaceful times,he migth have become a great poet. 平和な時代に生まれていれば、彼は偉大な詩人になっていたかもしれない。 (2)To see her play the violin,you would doubt if she is an elementary school student. 彼女がバイオリンを弾いているのをみれば、あなたは彼女が小学生だということを疑うだろう。 あんなことを言わなければよかったなぁ。 I wish I had not said that thing. 細かい所まで添削してくれれば幸いです.

• 仮定法

僕が結婚してなかったら彼女と結婚するでしょう。 if i weren't married i would get married to her 僕が結婚してなかったら彼女と結婚したのにif i had not been married i would have got married to her これはあってますよね??

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。

• 意味の違い教えてください

意味の違いがわかるように和訳教えてください 1 I hope you are strong and healthy. I wish you were strong and healthy. 2 If he had started yesterday, he would be in time. If he had started yesterday , he' have been in time. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳がよくわからないのですが、教えていただけませんか。 they would be sent to Debbie but it would probably be best for you not to ever mention her because if they were to visit her site, they would see her link recommending me for hairpiece orders. Do you know what I mean? debbieは、女性の名前です。 訳してもなにか不自然でうまくいきませんでした。 分かる方がおりましたら、教えてください。

• 意味の違い教えてください

意味の違いがわかるように和訳をお願いします 1-1 I hope you are strong and healthy. 1-2 I wish you were strong and healty. 2-1 If you help him,he will be happy. 2-2 If you had helped him , he would have been happy. 3-1 If he had started yesterday, he would be in time. 3-2 If he had started yesterday, he' have been in time. 4-1 Two more days would be enough for the work. 4-2 In another week, I would have been back at home. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳の添削をおねがいします。

Neither would have become the success he did had he not been willing to learn from his failures and keep trying when things went against him. で、 失敗から学ぶことや、物事が彼の考えに合わないときでも挑戦し続けることを嫌がっていては成功はない と訳したのですがどうでしょうか? Neither would have become the success he did had he not の部分がよくわかりません。 もしよければ解答を作っていただけるとうれしいです。

• 高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください!

小テストの範囲なのですが、和訳を写したプリントを紛失してしまいました(--;) 先生に頼んでも「自己責任よ」ということで教えてもらえず……(泣) 残念ながらアホ学校のため、友人の中にはまともに訳せる人間がいません! どうか訳を教えてください! 1問ずつでも構いません(;_;) (1)If you had told truth,she wouldn't have been angry. (2)I wish I could have spoken Chinese. (3)I wish my parent had followed my advice than,he would have been better now. とりあえず3問お願いします!

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 仮定法でわからない所が…。

理解できてない部分があるので宜しくお願い致します! I wish~の文章ありますよね。 テキストを見てると、 1:I wish Sarah would come.(=I want her to come) 2:I wish Sarah were here now.(not I wish Sarah would be) というのがあって、1の方はわかりますが2の文の方はわかりません。 例えばI wish I had an umbrella.なら、傘を持ってたらなぁ。の意味になりますよね? で、I wish it would stop raining.だと、雨が止んだらいいのになぁ。の意味ですよね? I wish + 過去形とI wish + ~would + 動詞の原形では意味が違うのでしょうか?この2つの違いがよくわからないです。 質問の意味、わかってもらえるでしょうか…。