• 締切済み

歌詞の翻訳の添削をお願いします!

自分は英語に関してはまだまだ未熟なので、表現や訳し方により良い日本語があればぜひ教えてください。 For every day, I look around me, 毎日自分の周りを見回す For every time I see you near 常にあなたの近くを見る I think of stars with lights surround me 光が私を包み、星を思う I think the earth that keeps you here あなたと共に地球を思う Cause I will only follow My true heart 私は信じたたことに従う And I can see it clear now そして確信を持てた Right from the start 良いスタートよ We saw the change (saw the change) 私たちは変わった That we all needed (That we all needed) 全て自分たちに必要だったこと We saw how good that we could be (could be) 私たちの中に可能性を見た We'll never let little things come between us 私たちの仲は何事でも裂かせない Now that we found this destiny 運命を見つけた今 And we can stand up tall now 私たちは立ち上がることができる To any hate Cause best friends stick together どんなに嫌いになっても 親友の私たちは一緒 We love and tolerate 愛してるわ If one falls down (down) 誰かが傷ついたら We all come around 皆が集まる Yeah, you're so real 当然よ To be anything, anything that you want to be 何事にもそうでありたい Yeah よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9724/12096)
回答No.1

For every day, I look around me, 毎日自分の周りを見回す→毎日のように私は自分の周囲を見回す For every time I see you near 常にあなたの近くを見る→常にあなたが近くにいるのを見る I think of stars with lights surround me 光が私を包み、星を思う→私の周囲を照らしてくれる星だと思う I think the earth that keeps you here あなたと共に地球を思う→ずっとあなたのいる地球を思う Cause I will only follow My true heart 私は信じたたことに従う→私の真心の導きだけに従う And I can see it clear now そして確信を持てた→そして今はっきり分かる Right from the start 良いスタートよ→さい先がいいぞ We saw the change (saw the change) 私たちは変わった→私たちは変えたんだ That we all needed (That we all needed) 全て自分たちに必要だったこと→私たちに必要だった全てを We saw how good that we could be (could be) 私たちの中に可能性を見た→私たちはこういう風でよかったんだ We'll never let little things come between us 私たちの仲は何事でも裂かせない→何ものにも私たちの仲を裂かせはしない Now that we found this destiny 運命を見つけた今→この運命に出会えた今 And we can stand up tall now 私たちは立ち上がることができる→私たちは今こそすくと立ち上がれるぞ To any hate Cause best friends stick together どんなに嫌いになっても→どんなにいがみあうことがあっても 親友の私たちは一緒→親友の私たち、結局は一緒さ We love and tolerate 愛してるわ→互いに愛し、許しあうのさ If one falls down (down) 誰かが傷ついたら→誰かが倒れたら We all come around 皆が集まる→みんな回りに寄ってくる Yeah, you're so real 当然よ→そう、あなたは真心もって To be anything, anything that you want to be 何事にもそうでありたい→何かになろう、何かになろうとする Yeah→そう、それだ

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の直訳を教えてください

アヴリルの歌「SMILE」の英語歌詞の直訳を どなたかしていただけないでしょうか?? 直訳を調べなければいけないのですが ネットで探しても、わかりやすく要訳された日本語訳しかでてきませんでした お願いいたします You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control But you don't really give a shit Ya go with it, go with it, go with it 'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock n' roll You said Hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey And since that day, You stole my heart and you're the one to blame Yeah [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You turn it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile Last night I blacked out, I think. What did you, what did you put in my drink? I remember making out and then Oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo Your name was on me and my name was on you I would do it all over again You said Hey (hey) what's your name? (what's your name?) It took one look and Now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey (hey) And since that day, (since that day) You stole my heart and you're the one to blame [chorus] And that's why I smile. It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why I smile You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why (The reason, the reason, why) I smile The reason why I smile

• 英文歌詞の意味が知りたい。He still loves me

ビヨンセ他が歌う、He still loves meの中の【  】部分の和訳を求めています。 If you ain't worthy just raise your hands And let me know that you understand That we are all so blessed, To be loved, loved 【Stand for Him and fall for anything】 Cause through His eyes we all look the same What would we do without blame? stand for とfall for をかけているとは思うのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• 英語(歌詞)を翻訳してほしいです。

Pop that bub Cause you know them drinks on me We killin' these shots like R.I.P We're wasted & we ain't going ho-o-ome Fill your cup Cause you know them drinks on me We countin' these stacks like 1 2 3 My paper be over flowing  とは如何なる意味でしょうか。 http://rapgenius.com/Millionaires-drinks-on-me-lyrics#note-792987

• 歌詞の翻訳をお願いします

ホイッスルという曲の歌詞です。 翻訳機だと意味がわからないので、お手数ですがどなたか和訳お願いします。 Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go I'm betting you like bebop And I'm betting you love creep mode And I'm betting you like girls that give love to girls And stroke your little ego I bet I'm guilty your honor But that's how we live in my genre When in hell I pay rottweiler There's only one flo, and one rida I'm a damn shame Order more champagne, pull it down hellstream Tryna put it on ya Bet your lips spin back around corner Slow it down baby take a little longer Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby It's like everywhere I go My whistle ready to blow Shorty don't leave a note She can get any by the low Permission not approved It's okay, it's under control Show me soprano, cause girl you can handle Baby we start snagging, you come in part clothes Girl I'm losing wing, my bucatti the same road Show me your perfect pitch, You got it my banjo Talented with your lips, like you blew out candles So amusing, now you can make a whistle with the music Hope you ain't got no issue, you can do it Give me the perfect pitch 'n never lose it Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby Go girl you can work it Let me see your whistle while you work it I'm a lay it back, don't stop it Cause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on me Now, shorty let that whistle blow Yeah, baby let that whistle blow Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• BIGBANGの歌詞なのですが

BIGBANGの歌詞なのですが 自分で少し訳したのですがわからないところが多くて困っています。 誰か訳していただけないでしょうか... カジュアルな感じでいいので よろしくお願いしますm(_)m I don’t wanna be without you girl (Got me slowly dying) Where did we go wrong my girl (Why can’t we keep on trying) I don’t wanna be without you girl (I gave my heart to you) Going outta my mind, cuz I love you, I need you girl Baby baby baby You know we go back for oh so long Baby baby baby Used to having you here in my arms Baby baby baby You know what we had was oh so strong Just say you’ll still be mine Cuz I love you, I need you girl My homey lover friend, together yea we had it all Could never see an end, just roll forever deep in love We’d get our groove on Do everything so happily, so free And nothing anyone could ever hate on (Yea, yea, yea) Baby you’re my everything; I’ll do anything for ya Never knew another girly quite like ya And I wanna excite ya Like, like giving you what you wanna do girl If there’s anyone, I’ll straight run ‘em Unfadeable, GD stun ‘em What up, what up, can’t put up, put up When you’re telling me you’re gonna need time alone Tried to call you a thousand times up on the phone ( I called you on the phone) Never did you answer once, you know that’s wrong (You know that’s really wrong yea) Can we talk this out, I wanna know why did you leave me hanging, oh so dam Yo, we used to be one, lovers on the run, no doubt Fosho, we got each other’s back, that’s fact yo Never had a big prob we’d solve and evolve like a couple should is all, that’s all It seemed we had the love thing on locked With everything we were top But little did I know That you would just up and go How could I’ve known Cuz all in my eyes It was all good Had everything we ever wanted Now that you’re showing your True colors baby, now I know (You Know) Oh, that we weren’t meant to be no, nooo

• 一部の歌詞と和訳を教えて下さい!!

Bruno MarsのGrenadeという曲にある、 【 】内の和訳を教えていただけませんか? また、【 】内の≪ ≫の歌詞が、「breaks」の他にも「brakes」と書かれていたりします。 歌詞の前後からしてどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!! Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open - Why were they open? (*1) Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman, That's just what you are, yeah, 【You'll smile in my face then rip the ≪breaks か brakes≫ out my car】 Gave you all I had (*1) If my body was on fire, ooh You' d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same. No, you won't do the same, You wouldn't do the same, Ooh, you'll never do the same, No, no, no, no

• 翻訳してください!!!

ある人からメールが来ました。 ネットで翻訳してみたんですが、意味が全くわからずメールを返せません。 お願い致します。 I'm somewhat serious.   I think we would make a beautiful family.  But I also think that we should date a bit longer... and I think that I should move to Japan.  I want to leave Guam...I've been here as long as I've wanted to.  You don't have another boyfriend or anything do you? I'm not one to rush into things either, but I just thought that I'd tell you that I'm really attracted to you and that I wouldn't mind procreating with you. Make sense? Anyway,  I'm thinking of you now!! Miss you so much!!!

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered