• 締切済み

翻訳してください!!!

ある人からメールが来ました。 ネットで翻訳してみたんですが、意味が全くわからずメールを返せません。 お願い致します。 I'm somewhat serious.   I think we would make a beautiful family.  But I also think that we should date a bit longer... and I think that I should move to Japan.  I want to leave Guam...I've been here as long as I've wanted to.  You don't have another boyfriend or anything do you? I'm not one to rush into things either, but I just thought that I'd tell you that I'm really attracted to you and that I wouldn't mind procreating with you. Make sense? Anyway,  I'm thinking of you now!! Miss you so much!!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

幾分真面目なお話です。 僕たちは素敵な家族を作れると思う。でも、もう少し長くデートするべきかとも思う…それに、僕が日本に引っ越すべきなのかも。グアムは出たいと思ってる…もういたいだけここにはいたからね。君には、他にボーイフレンドなんかいないんだろ?せかしてるわけではないんだ、でも、僕が本当に君に惹かれているってこと、それから、君との間に子供をもうけても構わないって思ってることを君に伝えておこうと思ったんだ。 意味わかるかな? とにかく、今、僕は君のことを思ってる!! 会えなくてつらいよ!!!

yoko11261126
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! とてもわかりやすい翻訳嬉しく思います。 これで、メールが返せます! 本当にありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I had a crush on a girl through high school lol But out of any girl I've dated or had a crush on, I honestly never loved them as much as I love you. (2)Yes because you are mine forever(heart) Hehehe I think you should let me tie you up and let me kiss you (tongue) (3)Hehehe well I'm not going to leave you so (4)There is no way I will lose this. I will prove my love for you and show you that I love you more |( ̄3 ̄)|

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

What Biden should have said to Harrris: “Civil Rights is hard - we’ve been working on it for years. Yes we didn’t get it right yet but to the best of my ability I’ve been fighting for civil rights my whole career. I’m not perfect, I’ve not always held the best positions - especially in hindsight - but that was the past. Now I’m dedicated to moving forward to build a more free and equal America.”Blah blah blah. That’s what he should of said but instead he went on the defensive and just kind of looked like a shouty old white man. I’m not for or against Biden but I think he missed a real opportunity to show a bit of humility and soften his public face but instead he went all “get off my lawn” and looked rattled and a bit scared.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

以下翻訳お願いします。どうしても最後の文章がどっちのニュアンスなのか分かりません。DateとPlaceをこれから決めようと言ってるのしょうか? I'm not sure what to say about our situation but just seems quite unreasonable for your mom to act this way? I don't know your mom but I feel this marriage issue is firstly between you and me, secondly this should be a family matter but that is once we decide to set dates and place. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトや辞書で調べてみたのですがこちらの文章が今ひとつ理解できません。 長い文章なので、大まかな訳で構いませんので、相手がどの様なことを説明しているのか 教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 I want to create your indulgence and make you understand how things do work out here when it comes to the animal market.You might lack alot more experience to handle situations as sure but you need to understand we normally do accept full payment prior to any delivery,but just for the fact that you were being skeptical over sending payment upfront,we had to come to a compromise,half payment upfront and half upon delivery. I was obliged to respect our agreement,but due to the fact that,it took you so long to make payment,having gone twice to A and did not succeed and once to B,though succeeded,there was an embargo which you did make me understand.So how then do you expect me to proceed after all this doubts around??All you need to do is make your parents understand it is due to this,i am putting everything unhold and unless the remaining payment is done and confirmed,which i doubt it will,unless you prove me otherwise,before i will then proceed further as planned and you will receive your animals before i leave for Germany. I hope with your high sense of reasoning,you will definitely see reasons with me on this and there is simply no reason why you would not want to send the remaining C$,unless you know it is impossible.I am 100% willing to do business with you,so please i hope you can comply soonest,so that we get this done with once and for all and you should be expecting your animals delivered in a short run. Thanks and i hope to get a positive respond from you this time around,so as to enable me draw into conclusions. Greetings from Great Britain:)and please i want you to have no worries at all.I promise you not only as a reputable breeder,but as a christian and a father of 4,i will not fail you.Have trust and confidence in me and i assure you like never before,everything will be smoothly done,than you least expect it to!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.