• 締切済み

英文歌詞の意味が知りたい。He still loves me

ビヨンセ他が歌う、He still loves meの中の【  】部分の和訳を求めています。 If you ain't worthy just raise your hands And let me know that you understand That we are all so blessed, To be loved, loved 【Stand for Him and fall for anything】 Cause through His eyes we all look the same What would we do without blame? stand for とfall for をかけているとは思うのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

http://www.geocities.jp/j_groove_choir/HeStillLovesMe.html で歌詞の全訳が見られるみたいです。

miharumiha
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 実は僕もそこにたどり着いていたのですが、 【Stand for Him and fall for anything】は、 「ただ神様のそばに」と訳されていました。 ただ、どうしてそういう訳になるのかわからなかったのです。 でも、同じ訳にたどり着いていただいただけでも大変助かります。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の取引先から会社に連絡がありました。どうやら本社に来てください!ってメールなんですがちょっと大事なメールですので正確な意味が知りたいです。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We’re having our 2nd Annual AAA Distributor’s Conference next month. Since you showed interest, we’re extending this invite to you, so if you’re still interested in becoming a distributor for Japan this will be a good time to discuss all matters. This meeting will take place here at our corporate office in Los Angeles, you will need plan for two days for the week of October 6~10th but preferably October 7th, if possible. All AAA distributors will be coming in this week to discuss the current/future of AAA and address all questions that you may have with our CEO and upper management. For this conference we will be extending your accommodations for 2 night stay at a hotel nearby our corporate office so please let me know if you’re interested and I will arrange the details with you. Thanks and look forward to hear from you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品があったのですが在庫について質問をしていました。返事が来たのですが専門用語などがありちょっと私にはわかりませんでした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 all the xxx we received from 2018 collection are sold out, we don't have any piece left even for our website. For 2018 collection AAA please revise our digital catalog and I will see if we have any left over from our orders. As I mention before, we are giving priority to USA domestic orders first. So I will try to reserve the items you want before the container comes. For STR group we have an ETA for end of March. From your previous order here are the styles that you order: BBBB,CCCC Do you still want me to send you this items? Please let me know so I can reserve those pieces for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップに問い合わせをしました。自動返信メールがきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for reaching out to the AAA! Just wanted to let you know that we DID receive your email and that we have a real life person (either myself or Tony) reading every single one of these emails. That being said, if we took the time to respond to every email, we wouldn’t get any BBB built. And if we don’t respond to every email, you get your feelings hurt. Nobody wants that. So, please read ALL of the scenarios below to see if this email answers your question.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope that this finds you well. I received the exchange of email below from AAA  Brands as we handle all the apparel and accessory business for BBB as well as all its international distribution relationships. Would you mind sending information about your CCC, the type of brands (domestic and international) that you represent, and how you would like to plan to sell BBB accessories in Japan? Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の取引先から下記のようなメールが来ました。資料やフェイスブックの件のメールです。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you and I’m sure that our business will grow and rapidly as holiday is approaching. I have copied David to this email, he will be assisting you with all IT related including Facebook and FTP server. He handles our social and website here so his experience and knowledge will help you greatly. Thanks again and please take care of your health. Not too cold yet but for last couple of days our temperature has dropped 10 degrees so it feels like fall already. デビットからのメール My name is David from 〇○, and I ‘ll assist you with media contents. So please let me know if you need any help, and I’ll update you with ftp access soon. Here is your facebook url “https://www.facebook.com/00000” go to that page and like it first and we will make you as an admin.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I will not be able to give you the shipping cost straight away as we have found recently that every box will need to measured prior to posting it. We can't measure until we have actually used a box for packing. Courier companies require weights and dimensions, and if we fail to provide the correct ones we will incur charges for it, what has happened to us recently. I will therefore need you to pay for your order first so that we could start packing it and once it's been packed I will have all the information about the total amount of boxes, their weights and dimensions I will then make another invoice for shipping.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.

専門家に質問してみよう