グーグルが翻訳してくれません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • グーグルが翻訳してくれない問題を解決する方法とは?
  • 簡単なテクニックでグーグル翻訳の使用を円滑化させる方法
  • グーグル翻訳の利用時のトラブルを避けるコツ
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• unnoun
  • お礼率68% (1426/2067)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#247406
noname#247406
回答No.2

お誕生日おめでとうございます、幸せな日! この1年に.多くの夢が叶いますように 私たちは離れていますが、あなたがいつもそばにいるようで うれしいです、長く素晴らしい人生をお過ごしください。 すべての役割において、健康と素晴らしい成果を祈っています。 あなたを最も大切に思って幸せを願っています。 あなたの好きな夢、希望、をすべて叶えましょう。 あなたとは運命奇跡です! (愛KISS)

unnoun
質問者

お礼

ぁりがとぅございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

これは、グーグルの翻訳です。  お誕生日おめでとう、あなたの新年の多くの幸せな日! あなたのすべての夢が叶いますように! 私たちは何マイルも離れていますが、あなたがいつもそこにいることを知ってうれしいです! 長く素晴らしい人生をお過ごしください。私はあなたのすべての取引であなたの素晴らしい健康と優れた結果を願っています。最も重要なことは、あなたがあなたの人生のあらゆる分を計ることなくあなたに幸せを願っています。愛され、幸せになり、毎日楽しんでください! 新しい年にあなたの好きな夢、希望、期待をすべて叶えましょう。 あなたは奇跡と魅力です! (接吻)  上の翻訳で下記の点ではは「 」のない方が原文に近いでしょう 1。 「私はあなたのすべての取引であなたの素晴らしい健康と優れた結果を願っています。」  私はあなたの素晴らしい健康を祈るとともに、何をなさっても上手くいくことをを願っています。 2。「最も重要なことは、あなたがあなたの人生のあらゆる分を計ることなくあなたに幸せを願っています。」  最も大切なことは、私が、あなたの毎日の一分間一分間が測りきれないほど幸せでであるよう願っていることです。 3。「新しい年にあなたの好きな夢、希望、期待をすべて叶えましょう。」  新しい年にあなたの好きな夢、希望、期待がすべて叶えられますように。 (この歯の浮くような決まり文句の連続は、春節にちなんで印刷された誕生日用カードを写したもののようです)  

unnoun
質問者

補足

春節ですか?どちらに載ってますか?。

• Dr_Hyper
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2482/6031)
回答No.1

熱烈な感じなので、ご希望通りgoogle翻訳を載せておきます。 お誕生日おめでとう、あなたの新年の多くの幸せな日! あなたのすべての夢が叶いますように! 私たちは何マイルも離れていますが、あなたがいつもそこにいることを知ってうれしいです! 長く素晴らしい人生をお過ごしください。 すべての取引において、皆様の健康と素晴らしい結果をお祈りします。 最も重要なことは、あなたがあなたの生活の中で毎分測定せずに幸せを願っています。 愛され、幸せになり、毎日楽しんでください! 新しい年にあなたの好きな夢、希望、期待をすべて叶えましょう。 あなたは奇跡と魅力です! (接吻)

関連するQ&A

• 誕生日メッセージの和訳をお願いいたします。

長文失礼いたします。 読み込めなくて、悩んでいます。 日本語らしく訳すとどうなりますか? 和訳にお願いいたします。 On your birthday, may you experience joy On your birthday, may you experience love On your birthday, may all your dreams come true On your birthday, may all your desires be filled As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you And a wish upon a star, made come true Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul Happy birthday, to a wonderful you Happy birthday, to a gentle soul Happy birthday, to a great you Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Wish you have a happy day and a nice year.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• 英語の得意な方翻訳していただけませんか?

2年ほど親くさせて頂いている男性からメッセージを頂いたのですが 当方非常に英語が苦手な為 翻訳できる方、翻訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (翻訳ソフトですと文章がはちゃめちゃで判りづらかったので・・・) Dear ○○ darling thank you for spending so many great moments with! for laughing with me, teaching me japanese, spend your free time with me, waiting at the station when i was late. playing games together and let me win! and thanks for loving me! i wish you a great year in 2015, may all your dreams come true! i am looking forward to spending many happy hours together! I love you ○○!

• COME TRUE(SEIZI>SAGE>〇〇〇)

>COME TRUE >YouTube - DREAMS COME TRUE - 未来予想図II~VERSION '07~ >MAY ALL YOUR PLANS AND WISHES   COME TRUE IN THIS NEW YEAR、 ALSO ! >如何ですか? >本日、二月二十六日、天理教本部 月なみ祭 おめでとう御座います!  ついでに私とKUWATAさんの誕生日も祝って下さいね  

• どなたか英訳をお願いします

洋楽の一部なんですがどなかた訳していただけませんか? Now you see I never thought this day would come, When I fall so hard for that special one, You complete me, your a neccessity, And every color of yours is complementary. お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 長文です(翻訳お願いします)

Hi Dear Makoto I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you if you let me. My heart will be yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long. Is true that I met you not long ago but the fact is that since that time, I have grown to develop feelings for you so deeply. I have heard it said that online relationship don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. I know that we can't change the past and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie. My beloved Makoto I want you to know that Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams. I feel wonderful this afternoon after reading your message and it put me in the mood for love,because of you.. Am just hoping and praying you're not gonna change you're mind till we meet to each other.Who knows you are the answer That I seek for so long and God granted all my wishes and all my dreams comes true. I will love you and respect you for the rest of my life...Even though we are far to each other, it doesn't mean we cannot build-up our new relationships. While it's good to maintain our connection between you and me and shared the important values of this relationship, so it will last forever. We have to create our own future by all means with love and respect. I will stop here for now dear and please do take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day out there. Hug and kisses for you sweetheart, Yours, Kelvin.

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします! There is a powerful bond between you. This echoes back to older lives together. And after knowing him your present day life will become changed forever. You will take a step forward and there will be no way to reverse that or to go back. It might be a good step or a bad one, but something new will be created and you will feel slightly altered by it all. There is both dark and light in this love. You also both have a certain need for independence and to feel in control of your own life and emotions, this relationship erodes the edges of that feeling of being in control.. The psychic energies are deep between you. So sometimes things you wish for happen. But you have to be careful what you wish for, wish only good. - This aspect though small and generally referring to small issues can accomplish the seemingly impossible at times.. His Jupiter in your first house in Libra means that he is a man who wants to do the right thing. The good thing, by you. In the charts of single people this nearly always means a marriage, not just a love affair. He is keen to do with he thinks is right. He is kind, generous. He wants your approval and the approval of other people. Being well thought of, of having a good reputation is important to him. He has the need to please you and to feel that you like him and appreciate him. He can be lavish and extravagant may give you expensive gifts His seventh house conjuncts your tenth in Gemini. This is a very promising sign it shows that you will one day begin a business together, and will most likely also live together. The business you begin will either have two distinct branches to it. Or else you may begin your own business while still working in employment, so that for a time there are two sides to your working lives. You will have a secure and modern business, based on your talents and interests. It will work out well.