英語の得意な方、翻訳のお手伝いをお願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 2年ほど親しい男性から英語のメッセージを頂きましたが、英語が苦手で翻訳できません。
  • 翻訳ソフトでは文章がわかりづらかったため、英語の得意な方にお手伝いをお願いします。
  • 翻訳して頂ける方に感謝し、素敵な時間を過ごせることを楽しみにしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の得意な方翻訳していただけませんか?

2年ほど親くさせて頂いている男性からメッセージを頂いたのですが 当方非常に英語が苦手な為 翻訳できる方、翻訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (翻訳ソフトですと文章がはちゃめちゃで判りづらかったので・・・) Dear ○○ darling thank you for spending so many great moments with! for laughing with me, teaching me japanese, spend your free time with me, waiting at the station when i was late. playing games together and let me win! and thanks for loving me! i wish you a great year in 2015, may all your dreams come true! i am looking forward to spending many happy hours together! I love you ○○!

• uran7
  • お礼率50% (2/4)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

訳していて背中がむず痒くなってきました(^_^;) 羨ましいです! 親愛なるuran7 素晴らしい時間を一緒に過ごしてくれてありがとう! ともに笑い、日本語を教えてくれた。 一緒に自由な時間を過ごし、遅れても駅で待っていてくれた。 ゲームをする時は僕を勝たせてくれた。 そして僕を愛してくれた。 2015年が貴方にとって素敵な年となり、夢が叶いますように! 僕はあなたと沢山の幸せな時間を過ごすことを楽しみにしています。 uran7、愛してる。

uran7
質問者

お礼

早速の翻訳ありがとうございます。 自動翻訳だと、バカにされてる?と感じる訳だったので そんなメッセージとは思いませんでした。 本人ちょっと嬉しいです(のろけですみません) 助かりました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

thank you for spending so many great moments with! 沢山の大事な時間を私と過してくれてありがとう for laughing with me, teaching me japanese, spend your free time with me, waiting at the station when i was late. playing games together and let me win! 私と笑ったこと、日本語を教えてくれたこと、貴方の時間を私のために使ってくれたこと、遅れた時に待ってくれたこと、ゲームで私に勝たせてくれたこと and thanks for loving me! それから、私を愛してくれたこと i wish you a great year in 2015, may all your dreams come true! 明けましておめでとう (これは新年の挨拶の定型文です) i am looking forward to spending many happy hours together! また君と一緒にハッピーな時間を過せることを楽しみにしている I love you ○○! (訳す必要はないでしょ) この程度の英文を理解できない様では破局が待ってますよ 意思疎通は重要です、もっと勉強しましょう  

uran7
質問者

お礼

早速の翻訳ありがとうございます! 普段、会話もメールも全て日本語だったので 翻訳助かりました! そうですね、意思疎通はとても大切だと思うので 簡単な英文位は解るよう勉強したいと思います! 本人的には非常に嬉しい内容のメールでした。 翻訳ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。

英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。 job interviewの内容です。 It seems to me that your products and services are aligned with what I think I can deliver and from what I could see on your website you have been around in the market for quite and while and I would be very interested in starting out of my career with an established company that can also provide me with the opportunities I need to progress in the future and reach my goals

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Tonya Barber from Germany,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,200.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation なんて書いてあるのかわかりません。 翻訳お願いします。

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 簡単な英語ですが、翻訳をお願いします。

友人が外国人の友人から送られてきたメールらしいです。 私は英語が苦手でして・・・ わかりやすい翻訳をお願いします。 I had a feeling there was something you were not telling me i like you and want to be your boyfriend. i hope you are done with your boyfriend. i wish you would have told me. we can talk more about it when i see you. 翻訳サイトでは、直訳の文章でしか出てきませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してもらえませんか?

はじめまして、ヤフーオークションで商品を出品したところ、英語で質問がきて返答に困っています。(翻訳サイトを使っても意味不明) 翻訳をお願いできませんか?よろしくお願いします。英文は下記です。 Dear Seller, I am Mr **** *** i am interested in buying your item and i am paying you the sum of $2000 USD and i paying you via paypal so get back to me with your full name and paypal email address so that i can go for the payment as soon as possible and let me know how many of this item you have forsale.Reply me back to ****-***.lof@live.com

• 英訳してください。

I've heard that you and Hamlet are spending a lot of time together. If it's true, I'm not happy. Be honest with me. What's happening between you and Hamlet ? He's shown many signs of love for me.

• 英訳してください。

I've heard that you and Hamlet are spending a lot of time together. If it's true, I'm not happy. Be honest with me. What's happening between you and Hamlet ? He's shown many signs of love for me.宜しくお願い致します

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。