• ベストアンサー

sold out 受身

下記のsold outの解釈を教えていただけないでしょうか? I'm sorry, but we are completely sold out - that's been a very popular item.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

we are completely sold out sold outは売り切れという意味ですが、 この時のweは私たちが売っている物の意味です。

その他の回答 (2)

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.3

こちらは受け身ではありません。 「weは(完全に)ソールドアウト(の状態)である」という意味です。 「we are happy」などと構造は同じです。

参考URL:
http://okwave.jp/qa/q8707728.html
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

すみませんが、あれは、大変人気のある品物でして、完全に売り切れてしまいました。

関連するQ&A

• butの意味が反対では?

こんにちわ!英語初心者です。 2点、疑問に思ったことをまた質問させてください。 ①I am sorry but they are sold out. 「申し訳ありませんが、それらは売り切れです」 この文章が学習サイトに書かれていたのですが、butには「しかし」という否定の意味があると理解しています。 その理解で行くと上の文章は、 「申し訳ありません。しかし、それらは売り切れです」になります。 butは変じゃないですか? I am sorry and they are sold out.が正しいのではないでしょうか? ②sold out sold outは名詞ですか? soldはsellという動詞の過去形で、outは外という名詞ですが、sold outが名詞として使われている理由がよく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。売れ筋と入荷情報について質問していたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 sorry I could not help more, I can ask for a list of XXX that are popular in USA but the hudson and ringo XXX I am sure will be popular. All of our smooth bucket XXX and satchels have sold out almost as soon as we put them out as well, they are similar to the Mansur XXX

• お願いします

海外の通販サイトを利用したのですがこのようなメッセージがきました。 どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? We got your order with NO.8166347928847172. You have a good vision. They are so popular that almost sold out. Please pay your order as soon as possible in case this color sold out. Then we will package your item carefully and ship it right now. Please share your photos when you get it. I bet you look very shinny on it.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 That's fine, but please do not delay payment too much as our AAA are literally flying out. I don't want you to miss out on anything as you have picked lovely and very popular styles and I can start packing only when your order has been paid for.

• out の意味と使い方

Perhaps we believe that people are selfish and out for themselves. 上文の out がどういう場合に使われるのかわかりません。selfish and out の場合はネガティブな意味で使われていると思うのですか、どう解釈すればいいですか。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします・・・

友達とのメールのやり取りで 昨日の夜にメッセージが来てたのですが、 なんとなく解っても最後のクエスチョンが気になります。 Yes sorry I meant bus my rail pass finished today and now we are in Osaka for tonight but we have to get to Tokyo tomorrow I think we are going to get an overnight bus tomorrow miyajima was very beautiful so I am here tonight are you doing anything? どなたか助けて頂けませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• how

howの解釈の仕方を教えていただけないでしょうか? But, I've been thinking about how the interns are all from out of town and won't be familiar with the area.

• 海外通販で芳香剤を幾つか買いました。

海外通販で芳香剤を幾つか買いました。 すると後日下記の連絡が... Dear friends, I'm sorry, transport company told us that your goods have been lost. We are prepared to immediately redeliver, But Lemon has no inventory, we can use other fruits instead? I am ready to send a variety of fruits a variety of flavors to you. it is ok? なんとなく、配送業者が紛失したので新たに送り直すけど、在庫がないからランダムに送る。という意味で解釈しましたがあってますか? それに対し、「大丈夫ですよ!私に損がないように送り直してくれれば怒りません。もしできればちょっと多めにサービスを入れてくれたら嬉しいよ(笑)」と返したいのですが、どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。