アメリカのネットショップで売れ筋と入荷情報について質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入予定の小物について、売れ筋と入荷情報を教えてほしいと質問したが、返事は意味を教えてくれなかった。
  • 売れ筋と入荷情報について質問したが、返事は意味を教えてくれなかった。
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入予定の小物について、売れ筋と入荷情報を教えてほしいと質問したが、返事は意味を教えてくれなかった。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。売れ筋と入荷情報について質問していたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 sorry I could not help more, I can ask for a list of XXX that are popular in USA but the hudson and ringo XXX I am sure will be popular. All of our smooth bucket XXX and satchels have sold out almost as soon as we put them out as well, they are similar to the Mansur XXX

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

すみませんがこれ以上お助けできません。アメリカで有名なxxxのリストは頼めると思いますがハドソンとリンゴ、xxxは確実に人気になると私は見込んでいます。平らなバケツxxxとかばんのほぼ全部、私達が商品を並べてからすぐに売り切れています。マンシュールxxxも同じ感じです。 質問者様は内容がご存知になりたいようですので一言でまとめると、 smooth bucket satchels, Mansurは人気なのですぐ売り切れてしまいますよ、と相手方はおっしゃっていると思います。 文頭のxxxは在庫がまだあって確認okですがhudsonとringo xxxはそろそろ人気がでるでしょうね、 こんなところだと思います。お役に立てれば幸いです

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

すみませんが、これ以上お役には立てません。アメリカ合衆国で売れ筋のXXXのリストは、尋ねてみることができますが、ハドソン&リンゴのXXXに人気があるのは確実です。  スムーズバケットXXXとサッチェルの在庫品も、ほとんど荷ほどきをする片端から売り切れてしまう(という点で)マンスアのXXXに似ています。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 That's fine, but please do not delay payment too much as our AAA are literally flying out. I don't want you to miss out on anything as you have picked lovely and very popular styles and I can start packing only when your order has been paid for.

• butの意味が反対では?

こんにちわ!英語初心者です。 2点、疑問に思ったことをまた質問させてください。 ①I am sorry but they are sold out. 「申し訳ありませんが、それらは売り切れです」 この文章が学習サイトに書かれていたのですが、butには「しかし」という否定の意味があると理解しています。 その理解で行くと上の文章は、 「申し訳ありません。しかし、それらは売り切れです」になります。 butは変じゃないですか? I am sorry and they are sold out.が正しいのではないでしょうか? ②sold out sold outは名詞ですか? soldはsellという動詞の過去形で、outは外という名詞ですが、sold outが名詞として使われている理由がよく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品があったのですが在庫について質問をしていました。返事が来たのですが専門用語などがありちょっと私にはわかりませんでした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 all the xxx we received from 2018 collection are sold out, we don't have any piece left even for our website. For 2018 collection AAA please revise our digital catalog and I will see if we have any left over from our orders. As I mention before, we are giving priority to USA domestic orders first. So I will try to reserve the items you want before the container comes. For STR group we have an ETA for end of March. From your previous order here are the styles that you order: BBBB,CCCC Do you still want me to send you this items? Please let me know so I can reserve those pieces for you.

• sold out 受身

下記のsold outの解釈を教えていただけないでしょうか? I'm sorry, but we are completely sold out - that's been a very popular item.

• 下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。

The person in charge of these new photos was out but back in the office today, I can send them to you. The AAA will be uploaded today, and the BBB is both popular in small and large, they sell out almost as fast as we put it out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

自分のインスタに下記のようなメッセージがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have seen your Instagram and I do love the colours of your AAA. I agree that Japan and USA have different popular style.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。数週間たちましたが見積もりや送料の提示がないので、まだですか?と相手に質問しました。その返答です。 なんとなくはわかりましたが詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be posting your order for labelling first. There have been some changes since Becki has left and we are very short of the warehouse staff who are too busy to put the labels themselves. I understand that you will be paying the shipping to us as well. I will be hopefully posting everything today and can get it back on Monday. In the meantime I will be finding out the exact cost of shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。注文の詳細でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 After reviewing the invoices, I found items that are out of stock, but was invoiced. I will be updating the invoice and emailing to you. I will keep you posted, sorry for any confusion and inconvenience .

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.