海外通販での注文メッセージ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外の通販サイトで受けた注文メッセージの翻訳をお願いします。
  • 注文メッセージの翻訳について助けてください。
  • 海外通販サイトでのメッセージの翻訳をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

お願いします

海外の通販サイトを利用したのですがこのようなメッセージがきました。 どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? We got your order with NO.8166347928847172. You have a good vision. They are so popular that almost sold out. Please pay your order as soon as possible in case this color sold out. Then we will package your item carefully and ship it right now. Please share your photos when you get it. I bet you look very shinny on it.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hiro_1116
  • ベストアンサー率30% (2353/7616)
回答No.2

DeepLのような無料の翻訳でも意味の把握は十分にできますので、活用されては如何でしょう。 NO.8166347928847172でご注文をいただきました。よく見えていますね。人気でほぼ完売しています。このカラーが売り切れた場合に備えて、できるだけ早くご注文をお支払いください。そうすれば、私たちはあなたの商品を丁寧に梱包して、今すぐ発送します。届きましたら、ぜひお写真をご披露ください。きっととても輝いて見えると思いますよ。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

Google翻訳を使えば片言でも意味はわかりますよ

回答No.1

人気なので品切れするかもしれないから早く払えと。 海外通販はトラブルが付き物ですので、英語わからないのに海外から買うのはやめましょう。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• この英文を翻訳してください

海外通販で商品の注文をしたところ、待てど暮らせど届かないため、問い合わせをしたところ下記の回答が返ってきました。 At the time of your order we were out of stock , your order was cancelled.? We have it back in stock now but you will have to re-order Please place new order and we will ship the next day after we receive the order.. 最初の「At the time of your order we were out of stock 」の意味がわかりません。 在庫がないならキャンセルするつもりです。が、キャンセルしますかと聞いたあと、再注文したら翌日には発送しますと書いているので、ちょっと意味がわからないのですが。 因みにここのショップから何度も買い物をしているので信用おける店です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

日本語にわかりやすく訳してほしいです。 翻訳サイト使っても意味がイマイチわかりません。 We are writing for your order information. We received the package you returned. Please contact us for replacement order with the transaction ID once you pay your balance. We will order another order for you once confirmed. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to contact us!

• 買い物に関する英語の翻訳お願いします。

今月初めにいくつかまとめて商品を注文したのですが、一つの商品が取り寄せらしくいつまで待っても届かないので、昨日その商品のみキャンセルしたい旨を伝えました。 今日下記した内容のメールで連絡が来たのですが、自信がないので教えて下さい。     If I am correct, I believe you're asking to remove that item from your order? Before I do that I should inform you that we expect to have that part in today, the 25th. Once that is in we will ship out your order to you the following day, the 26th. If you still want to remove that item from your order please let us know as soon as possible, as your order will be shipping out very soon. これは、 「その商品が25日に届いたから26日には発送するけど、それでも取り消しするかい? 取り消すなら早く連絡くれよ。」 というような内容で合ってますか? それと、もし合ってた場合、取り消さない場合でも連絡した方がいい感じの内容でしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 和訳と返信で困っています

海外のサイトで注文したのですが、カードの支払は済んでいるのに商品が届かないため問い合わせをしたところ、再送か返金でどうしますか?という様なメールが来たので、再送をお願いしたつもりなのですが次の様な返事が返ってきました。 We have previously sent your order as you requested. Could you please advise if you have since received it or not as we are trying to establish if you still need further assistance regarding your order. Please advise accordingly. 上記の訳と、こちらとしては商品が欲しいのでキャンセルはしたくないのですが、どんな文章にしたらいいのでしょうか?

• as in the case of のasって何

Some products are sold out. As in the case of your order, we may have a problem to find the same product... という文章で as が果たす役割はなんでしょうか?

• アメリカの通販サイトで注文したらこんなメッセージが

アメリカの通販サイトで注文したらこんなメッセージがきました。 追加料金を払うか15ドル以上買ってトラッキングナンバーを取得しないか?って意味であってますかね? 特に返信必要でしょうか?追加料金支払わないと送ってくれないわけじゃないですよね? Hello friend, well received you order with thanks. Kindly note you order will be shipped by untracked shipping method since the order amount is $8.08(we informed on the page that order amount <$15 will be sent without tracking.), if you want to send with tracking information, please pay extra $1.3 or just increase your order up to $15 or so. Please see whether any more items you want in our store? Thank you. Kindly note for most popular countries it comes as fast as the tracked shipping, but still for some countries it delays more or less(according to our experience), it is up to you.

• Ebayにて英語の内容がわかりません!

The address that you had provided to us when you checkout was different from your address that you have listed with eBay's records. Please confirm the ship to address for the following order so that we can release the parcel to you as soon as possible. Failure to respond will only further delay your order. セラーから上記の内容が送られてきました。 どういった意味なんでしょうか? アドレスが違うよってことですか?