• ベストアンサー

as in the case of のasって何

Some products are sold out. As in the case of your order, we may have a problem to find the same product... という文章で as が果たす役割はなんでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

「あなたの場合と同じように」 の 「・・・と同じように」 の部分に相当するのではないでしょうか。その As がなければ、「あなたのご注文の場合には、私たちは・・・」 となりますが、As があると 「あなたのご注文の場合と同じように、私たちも・・・」 となるように思います。

関連するQ&A

• delivery date of produt意味

先月下旬海外ネットショップで注文した後。2,3日後のショップからのメールです。 在庫なしのメールと思うのですが、(delivery date of product: 07/Dec/2011)はどういった意味でしょうか?12月7日に発送可能になるという意味でしょうか? Regarding your order number 22222, as you might know, some of your products are not in stock at the moment. Please find below more info about the availability: (109633) 商品名: Not in stock (delivery date of product: 07/Dec/2011)

• この英語をどなたか訳してくれませんか?

この英語をどなたか訳してくれませんか? 注文がキャンセルされたというようなことはわかるのですが・・・ よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m ※サイト名はexpamleに、その他自分の名前はhogeに変えています。 ORDER CANCELLATION NOTICE Dear hogehoge, We are sorry, but we are unable to process your example.com order xxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx due to a conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines. Your entire order has been cancelled; all of the items in your order will not be shipped. A refund for the full amount of your order has been issued to your credit card/PayPal account. We apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused. For these reasons, we were unable to process your original order: Title: hogehoge Product Link: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Result: Not Approved Content Issues: --- Your order contains a product that has international shipping restrictions. More specifically, we are not permitted to ship products from the following content partner to your destination country. Please check back soon as we hope to expand the availability of all our products to countries all around the world We appreciate your business and encourage you to modify the item(s) above and PLACE A NEW ORDER FOLLOWING THESE EASY STEPS: Click on the Product Link(s) above to view your example product(s). You may have to Sign In to your example.com account to view your item(s). Modify the design of your example product(s) to comply with our content guidelines. Add your modified example product(s) to your shopping cart, along with any other products you wish to purchase, and proceed to check out. To expedite your new order, please email content_review@example.com with your new Order ID number in the subject line. We remain dedicated to your free expression and apologize for the cancellation of your order. If you have any questions or concerns about the review of your example product(s), please email us at content_review@example.com. Your new order will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. Thank you for shopping at example!

• お願いします

海外の通販サイトを利用したのですがこのようなメッセージがきました。 どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? We got your order with NO.8166347928847172. You have a good vision. They are so popular that almost sold out. Please pay your order as soon as possible in case this color sold out. Then we will package your item carefully and ship it right now. Please share your photos when you get it. I bet you look very shinny on it.

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 All my readings are unique, this chart is for you and you alone. No two destinies are ever the same. Perhaps it has evoked as many unspoken questions in your mind as it has answered. If so, if you do have special questions, that you would like me to answer, you may also want a question reading. But remember soul mate two may answer some or most them. Your whole life is in this chart, everything is shown somewhere if we can but find it. Soul Mate two is the next chapter, the next step.

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。 thank you for your cooperation and we have submitted them to our Product Department. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any news, all right? Please allow us some time handling this for you, okay? Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Any further questions or needs, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you.

• 海外通販からのメールの意味教えて下さい。

海外通販からのメールの意味教えて下さい。 Thank you for responding to our email. Unfortunately you have provided us with the same name and address details as before, which your card issuer cannot verify as being the name and address of the cardholder. In order for us to process your order, please email customercare@***************.com with the cardholder�s name and registered billing address (ensuring that all details are spelt accurately). You may wish to contact your card issuer to confirm that the details they have on file for you are correct. We look forward to your reply. Best wishes, Customer Care Team

• 前置詞及びthe same asについてお尋ねしま

1Japan has been facing problems() the declining birth rate and aging population. ()の部分はon/withどちらも用いることはできるでしょうか?差異があれば教えて頂きたいと思います。またa/the problemと冠詞も用意ることができるろ考えるのですが、前後の話無くいう場合a/theどちらが適当でしょうか>それとも無冠詞複数の方が良いのでしょうか?またproblemよりissueの方が一般的でしょうか?ただfaceingにissueが合うかが疑問で、issue on~との例文は出ているのですがfaceという動詞とは今のところ見つけられていなので組み合わせ的にはどうなのでしょうか? 1no 1の文の後にHow about your counry?Does Philippines have the same problems as Japan's?おするのはproblemsと呼応して複数になると考えますが、もちろん冠詞が付き単数problemなら the same problem as~.となりえるでしょうが、やはり一般的にはprblemと単数ではなく複数表現the same problemsが自然なのでしょうか? 長文ですが説明して頂ければありがたいです。

• 仮定法でのasの使い方

I'd have been just as angry in your place. という文章がありました。 前文では、相手を誤解していた人が謝罪し、それに対し、謝罪された人が相手を許す場面です。 おそらく訳としては「あなたの立場なら私も怒っていたよ」みたいな感じになると推定しています。 ここで分からないのは、asの使い方です。 would have beenから、仮定法だと思うのですが、このasは文法的に説明するとどのような役割を持っているのでしょうか? 元の文が If I had been in your place , I'd have been just angry.だと考えています。 ここからasが入ると、どうして[I'd have been just as angry in your place.]となるのか、説明いただけますでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳して下さい。

海外通販をして発送が遅れているので理由について問い合わせました。 返信がきました。いまいち内容が理解できないので日本語に訳して下さい。 I understand that you have requested an order status update. I have reviewed your order and see that your order has not yet completed the shipping process. Please review your original order confirmation that was emailed to you. Located in the top right corner of the order confirmation email you will find an estimated order shipping date. This date represents the date we expect your order to complete the shipping process. If the estimated shipping date found on your order confirmation has passed, the item(s) on your order may be on backorder. Occasionally due to unexpected delays it may not be possible to meet the tentative shipping date originally provided to you. I am currently working to provide you a revised delivery estimate. Once I obtain a delivery estimate I will email you this information. Please know, your item(s) have been reserved for you and are on order with the manufacturer. We are doing everything possible to fulfill your order as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please respond to this email or call and a Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.